SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

are scammers getting wiser?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red Snapper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to scam baiting. Once my bait is taken, I soon loose it. The WU or Money Gram details are sent the scammer soons discovers it is fake. Insists on WU etc again try to delay, offer excuses or send security forms that they refuse to complete, then its over.

any suggestions to get past the scammer receiveing the fake MG or WU?
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could try setting up a fake lad account and try doing a dolla chop. Or, if your run into "difficulty" with WU or MG, you could try asking for a bank account.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem is that you're letting them steer the transaction. Most of them are so lazy and dedicated to the scam that they don't bother to build trust (by listening to your silly stories and characters), they play it as a numbers game where its wham-bam-thankyou-ma'am send the WU right away...

Any deviation from that track just gets you another email with western union instructions. Those lads are very lazy and stubborn, but at the same time, a lot less likely to hook a real victim by earning their trust.

The key is to really get the lad off-script. There are tons of ways of doing this, the easiest (I think) being the charity bait, as you control the money with no dangling carrot of a trunk box or a bank account they can hold over your head.

As an all-around good way to get any bait off script, I do like the dolla chop. You send the payment by their rules and it effs up - its THEIR fault. You tried it their way, and look where it go you - stolen money. Now its time to do it YOUR way, and of course, this time we need EXTRA security Wink

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
Red Snapper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the repies but not sure what it means. Dollar chop, setting up an account a real account or a fake?
Red Snapper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the repies but not sure what it means. Dollar chop, setting up an account a real account or a fake?
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this for helpful hints
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51
And this
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dollar chop means that in "sending" them money, another scammer swoops in and gets the details and cashes the MTCN number before they can. It works on many levels:

Lads are all crooks, so it is plausible
it explains why the MTCN number you gave is no good
it makes the lad distrust any other lads he is working with
it drags out the bait (you can stall while you get more money)
it makes the lad look bad, and you can take more control of the situation

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Hoorah

Pardon my slow brain. Could you give me a few examples of a dollar chop situation? I like the idea of having another lad swoop in to ruin the first lad's dreams but how do we make it credible?

Since this strategy works so well, I'm guessing it is not uncommon? What would happen if we used a real lads address as the swooper and gave it to the target lad (swoopee?))

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello.

Keep in mind, that a lot of lads may have been baited before. So any sign of "gmail joker" would make the drop you. Which is good, because they might drop a real victim too.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The dolla chop can take many forms but here's a simple example to get you started. First invent your new fake dolla chopping character. Mr G0mer is an infamous dolla chopper, feared by many lads who crossed his path, so let’s use that name. (Note, I used 0 instead of o to prevent lads googling the name to here) . When your lad asks for the payment, send him something like this.
Quote:
Sorry but I do not understand why you are asking me to send you the fees. Mr G0mer from your office contacted me. He explained to me about him being your boss. I have told Mr G0mer that I will make the payment in the morning using the payment details that he sent to me.

You need to discuss this with Mr G0mer yourself because he made me promise to send the payment details to him alone.

You can then take it another step by creating a new email account for your Mr G0mer character who can then taunt the lad with something like this.
Quote:
HOW FAR BROS. I DEY SPOIL UR JOB ABIT. UR MAGA IS MY MAGA NOW SO U ARE STILL POOR.
ONE LOVE
MR G0MER

This gives you some leverage so you can start making a few demands. If your lad doesn’t comply, he risks losing out to the legendary and ruthless Mr G0mer. Just reword this to suite your own bait and send it to your lad and to your dolla chopping character's email address..
Quote:
Please note that I am sending this email to both of you so you can sort out the problem between yourselves. The problem is you are both giving me different payment details so you both need to discuss this and sort out the correct payment details.

Also I still need one of you to <<fill out the Western Union Anti Fraud form>> <<provide me with the security photo I asked for>> (or add any other time wasting activity you choose) to ensure that the money is being sent for legitimate purposes.

When I make the payment, I will use the payment details from whichever one of you sends back the form / photo Fraud form etc. first.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ brilliant and very clear. Ta muchly.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dogsbum wrote:
Could you give me a few examples of a dollar chop situation? I like the idea of having another lad swoop in to ruin the first lad's dreams but how do we make it credible?

Since this strategy works so well, I'm guessing it is not uncommon?

It happens quite a bit amongst lads, not just when we do it for fun. What normally happens is that the chopper manages to get ahold of the payment details and cashes the payment before the original lad. This can happen if the chopper has contacts in WU, or if he manages to intercept the original lad's emails- we normally like to pretend that the chopper has "hacked" the lad's email and taken over the scam.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ The hacking is an option, but I prefer to tell them it must have been someone looking over their shoulders in the internet cafe. When 'hacked', they change their email adress and they feel safe again. Plus, with that new addy they regain anonymousity on the net. The longer their addy exist, the bigger the chance is someone wrote about their true nature online. When googling a long-existant addy, a victim might be tipped off by that. So I'll always avoid steering them to a new addy. But if it would be someone looking over their shoulder, they remain paranoid, no matter what adress he is operating from.

It's a small thing, but I like to believe that even the smallest thing makes a difference.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^good advise there.
Here´s a particular thread from the Eater Uni I was rereading this weekend, can´t praise it enough!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic