SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome to the "Gorram Bank" - Now open?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Burkina Faso Lad is trying a Western Union modality on Captain Mal:

Quote:
This to acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding your Fund transfer I want to inform you that orders was passed to cancel the payment because your file shows that you have not paid for the International wire transfer charges with our office.
You were supposed to pay the International wire transfer Fee which is only US$95 before the transfer has to be made to you but your file shows that you haven't..
As soon as we receive this US$95 from you for the International wire transfer Fee, the US$5,000 will be sent to you again and you will be provided a different MTCN.we will send your 750,000,000usd
You are advised to send the International wire transfer fee US$95 today and get back to me with the payment information through Western Union Money Transfer so that your fund will be remmitted to you immediately,

Mal's reply was brisk:

Quote:
Put the money in a gorram bank! I wouldn't want it sent by Western Union anyway.

But from the Bank of Africa came a message that included these gems (emphasis added):

Quote:
NOW YOU ARE DIRECTED TO CONTACT THIS OFFICE SO THAT HE WILL GIVE TO YOU ALL YOUR PAYMENT CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE AND CONFIRM YOUR OVERDUE PAYMENT TO YOUR GIVEN BANK ACCOUNT IN GORRAM BANK WITHIN 3DAYS BANK WORKING DAYS...

KINDLY RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS WITH GORRAM BANK , YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER WITH YOUR DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sam vimes
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

priceless Razz
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

De-education at its best.
Here's hoping he starts using that all the time now Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic