SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

atm fraud yeilds bank acct

View next topic
View previous topic

reyzer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

started with

Attn: H3ll3n [email protected]@ck,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your that was received regarding the activation of your ATM card which has been programmed and ready for activation,I want you to know that all that is holding this to commence the required fee of $155 dollars from you to enable the activation department to effect with the activation of your card so that you will have the pin-code that you are to use inmaking the withdrawal of your fund out of your card.

Below is the payment information that you are to use in making the payment of $155 USD for that activation to commence and you are to effect the payment to our account officer Mr.Nelson Hils he will be the one to pick up the payment from you.

my first reply

2 things could you clean out the extra crap inthe emails it makes it hard to find the info you are saying
also

sorry but i live in the bahamas and we do not have access to a western union near us. we do bank trasfers or checks or on line payments
sorry Hellen

then a couple of emails back and forth explaining we do not have WU on this island we do bank to bank after 10 emails and 36 hours

ACCOUNT NUMBER:36xxxxx
SWIFT CODE:IBxxxxx
SCORT CODE:30-xxxx
IBAN:GB5xxxxxxxxx

reported to allen

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic