SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

We have a winner!

View next topic
View previous topic

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad bought his Scam-a-Maga[TM] kit, but forgot to fill in the blanks:
Quote:
NORDEA BANK
Basinghall St
London, EC2V, United Kingdom
Telex Department
Tel: +44-702-403-xxxx
Fax: +44-709-288-xxxx
Email:[email protected]

Dear Beneficiary,

I am writing you again based on the fact that the previous email address i used to write you with is being tampered with and as a result i blocked it for security reasons.Please note that your funds have been returned to a sundry account with the British Financial Management Authority (BFMA) which is a government agency that monitors the performance of banks and financial institutions in UK.The reason being that it does not tally with the sort code for transfers which is seriously needed for funds going out of UK.
We need to get an Activity Report Sheet code from the (BFMA) to enable us credit your sum into an online banking with our bank so that we can forward the details of the online banking account details to you for your immediate transfer of your funds to your desired bank account yourself.
Kindly forward the sum of 2,500 GBP Sterling to your name as below via western union money transfer and have the payment details sent as soon as possible so that we can obtain the Activity Report Sheet code from the relevant government agency (BFMA) and create the online account for you thereafter. Once the account is created today or tomorrow,we shall forward the login name and pin number for you to log on to your account with us and transfer to any account you desire online.
Send the western union through to:

NAME: YOUR NAME
ADDRESS: LONDON UK

You are sending this money to your name because we have created a payment folio for you with (BFMA) to ensure proper identification and swift application.

Furnish the payment details now and have the online banking information as well to enable you transfer the funds yourself online to any chosen bank you desire.
Waiting for your urgent mail and telephone call. Tel: +44-702-xxx-xxxx
For purposes of expediency and exactitude kindly reconfirm your full contact details including your full names and address,your telephone,fax,cell phone/mobile etc.

And of course, I must pay the bank by Western Union... Otherwise, totally credible. Who could possibly doubt the veracity of such a document?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor

Last edited by thomas-the-tank on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, he clearly means your name. He's asking you to move to London then send the money to yourself Very Happy

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a ridiculous riggamarole. Tell him you saved him the trouble of all those stupid Activity Report Sheets, and opened up an online account yourself for $50. And, the best part is, they threw in a free toaster oven! Smile Nice to see you around the forum again, TtT! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
psychicbait
Mistress of Piggies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
a sundry account

You could spend some time asking about what a sundry account is?
@slaphappy- toaster oven? I´m envious- here we get offered trash like 32" plasma tellies.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've asked for a sample Activity Report Sheet. It may keep him busy for a few minutes.

Also just arranged a $250,000 unsecured loan from another London company whose branch manager is in Nigeria at the moment, so I have to send $250 insurance to him (by Western Union, of course). But before I do that, I have asked them to abide by Clause 5 of the agreement:
Quote:
05. Lender must provide the complete official contact information of such government agencies including name, phone, fax, email that relates to the non-residents and anti-money laundering. Lender must also quote any and all rules, laws and regulations that may be applied to this loan transaction, otherwise it will be considered as fraud.

The agreement has been copied fairly well from a boilerplate. Nothing really silly about it (except that they are going to send me $250,000 with no security and no reason that I have given).

"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've x'd out the phone numbers at the top, but not the one near the end.

Closed lad accounts x 4
3 dead websites

is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt. Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Fixed - not that I think it really matters, but you never know. Nothing today. He must be trying to discover what the Activity Report Sheet looks like.

Nothing back from the loan company, either - they've been pretty fast in replying on the past 10 exchanges that led up to the terms and conditions document. Public holiday in Nigeria?

Safari Wole A x 4!! :

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic