SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Puppy Scam : Cameroon

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was a long one and I've omitted some of the correspondence as it was boring. The stuff from 'Kuwait Airport' had pictures and logos. Eventually I got a bank account which has been sernt to Alan, hopefully for closure.

It started by me responding to an advert on a forum for Maltes Puppies for adoption.

My responses are in italic, theirs in normal font

Quote:

Hi Dan

We would like to adopt these two. We have had Maltese puppies before and we will be good parents.

Please send full details how we can get them.

Thank you

Sally

Thanks for the quick response regarding my babies Gaza and laze there are still up for adoption to a new home that has time and love for pets.there are health guaranteed and will come along with all her papers both health and registration papers.their names are Gaza and laze potty trained.there are socializes with kids and other home pets. below are a few current pictures of theirs there are 12 weeks old, home
i have had a few families contact me and i am still to decide which home to let them go
to. there are both AKC and CKC registered. I am re-homing them because i
have been promoted at my job site and i will need to work more hours
of the day so i will have less time to look after them I don't mind
giving them for free as long as i can be assured that there will
provided the best at their new home.If you don't me ask a few questions;

Do you have kids?
Do you have any experience with Maltese puppies
Will you breed them in the future?
Will you send us updates about them from time to time and pictures?

I will be waiting to read from you before i can tell you if i will let
you have them or not. there are free to a good home but their new family
will be responsible for the shipping charges if that will be
necessary.We are located in London Sorry if this will cause you any inconveniences, we had to post all over because we want to re-home the puppies as soon as possible. so any lovely family that we will decide to give them too will stand the chance to pay only for their delivery charges.Waiting to read back from you as soon as possible
cheers

On Sun, 31/1/10, Garry Dan <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: RE maltes
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 7:10

thanks for the mail and sorry for the let reply i am so glad to read from you again this make me feel that you are the right family for my puppies not only that but i am so happy that i have found the right family for my puppies all i want from you to give them is the love and care the deserved so for you to have this puppies you will have to mail me back with your full chipping information there are YOUR FULL NAMES HOUSE ADRES;;;;;;;;;;;COUNTRY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;CITY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;THE NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR LOCATION ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ZIP CODE;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;when i have this information from you i will then take the puppies to the pet transport air line and get them registered in to your names and also book for a flight to your location and the delivery agency will then contact you with the full flight details and also tell you how you will be making the payment it will cost you 200euro. for the two of them and you will be making the payment direly to them because you will not be making the payment to me ok and i can assure you that the puppies will be delivered at you door step thanks and waiting to read from you as soon as possible

Hello

Please let me know next steps and detail of the delivery agency.

YOUR FULL NAMES Sally Green

HOUSE ADRES Larker Keel, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, Hampshire
COUNTRY UK
CITY
THE NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR LOCATION Southampton
ZIP CODE
AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER xxxxxxxxx

This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Garry Dan" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sally
Thanks for the information's which you send to me ,now that i have all your details address needed for the transportation of this puppies to you, i will be able to send the puppies over to you without any-problem ,so i will love to proceed immediately,the airline i am going to be using to send the puppies over to your home is the PETS-AIR ANIMAL TRANSPORT ,you can check on their website for more details
PetAir UK - worldwide air pet transport by qualified vets
International pet transport service uniquely run by vets.

This was the website of a real pet transport agency in UK

they are the best and most reliable with the fastest means of transporting pets and home delivery,
so i will love to take the puppies first thing tomorrow morning to the airline office and register them on a flight and home delivery to your location ,so that the airline can then contact you with details on how you are going to make the payment and also they can proceed to transport and delivered the puppies at your home and also they will give you the flight details,
thanks and please let me know if this is okay by you.....

"Sally Green" <xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Thank you for the information.

This is not an airline, it's a transportation agency for pets. They are very close to where I live in UK so I will call them tomorrow morning first thing to get details.

S G

Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sally
I am very happy to hear from you again and also to know that you are going to call the transport agency tomorrow to get the details, like i told you i live in London but i had relocated down here in North Kuwait where i work with the TRUE CHURCH OF GOD,
and it is because of my Job which makes me not to spent more time with this puppies that i had to send them back ,please as soon as you get all the details from the transport agency, just email me and let me know,
thanks and waiting to read from you

I am going to 'phone them first thing in the morning and talk to them for all the details.

Will you just confirm this is their number :
Tel: +44 (0)xxxxxxxx
Thank you

S G

Re: RE maltes puppies
Monday, 1 February, 2010 8:20 AM
"Ren Van" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sally\
Good morning ,
i wish to know if you have got the details from the transport agency so that i can give them a call right away ????
also i will be grateful if you can send me the number of the transport agency again,
i am having a problem with my last email that is why i had to email you with this my new email ,.
thanks for the understanding and waiting to read from you soon ,

Monday, 1 February, 2010 11:13 AM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sally
Good Afternoon
I just want to inform you that we have bad network problem down here in my city ,i have been trying to called the pet agency but the bad network problem will not allow the lines to go through ,so i will not mind if you can get all the necessary details and update with me with it from the agency, as soon as we are clear with the network problem here i will give them a call ,
please what did the agency told you ???/??

thanks and waiting for your quick response

Flag this message
Monday, 1 February, 2010 12:43 PM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sally
\ You do not have to make the payment to me ,i need to take this puppies to the airport here and get them registered in your names ,and then the airport here will then contact you on how to make the payment directly to them since they will be the one to handed everything about the puppies transportation ,
so if you are ready to welcome this puppies just let me know so that i can drop them at the airport right away since it is only going to take me one hours to drive the puppies to the airport..

Thanks and waiting to read from you

URGENT FLIGHT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR TWO MALTES PUPPIES
Monday, 1 February, 2010 3:33 PM
"Kuwait International Airport" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

DEAR SIR/MADAM SALLY GREEN
WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE JUST RECEIVE TWO MALTESE PUPPIES FROM MR.S (DANGARRY) WHO HAS JUST RESERVE A FLIGHT TO YOUR LOCATION FOR THIS PUPPIES HERE.SO WE JUST WANTED TO SEND YOU THE RESERVATION DETAILS FOR YOU TO SEE IF IT IS THE RIGHT RESERVATION AND IF IT IS BEARING YOUR RIGHT ADDRESS AS BELOW

CUSTOMER'S ADDRESS

COUNTRY UK
NAMES
SALLY GREEN
ADDRESS
LARKER KEEL ,BEMBRIDGE,LSLE OF WIGHT HAMPSHIRE

TELEPHONE #
xxxxxxxxxxxx
KIND OF DELIVERY HOME DELIVERY

PUPPIES ,INFORMATION'S
AGE OF PUPPIES
12WEEKS AND 12 /9DAY OLD
BREED PURE BREED MALTESE PUPPIES
SEX FEMALE AND FEMALE

THIS PUPPIES WILL COME WITH ALL NECESSARY PAPERS NEEDED, ALL THEIR MEDICAL PAPER WERE ALL ACCURATE,THIS IS DONE TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE FREE FROM DISEASES THAT MAY ATTACK OTHER ANIMALS LIKE (HUMAN BEINGS,DOGS,CATS).SO THIS PUPPIES ARE READY FOR TRANSPORTATION .
WE WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD JUST LOOK ABOVE CAREFULLY IF THAT IS THE RIGHTFUL ADDRESS OF YOUR,S .MR,S (DANGARRY AS HANDED OVER ALL THE DOCUMENTS SUCH AS QUARANTINE ,HEALTH,AND ALSO THE ADOPTION PAPERS
WHICH NOW BEAR YOUR NAMES. SO YOU HAVE PAY 200EURO FOR THE FLIGHT TICKET OF THIS PUPPIES SO THAT WE CAN PUT THEM ON THIS AVAILABLE PLANE WHICH IS LEAVING VERY SOON TO ARRIVE IN YOUR CITY IN UK

N.B: REMEMBER THAT IF THIS AMOUNT 200EURO IS NOT PAID,THE PUPPIES WILL NOT BE TRANSPORTED TO YOU AND AFTER 1 DAYS,WE WILL CALL THE OWNER AND GIVE BACK HER PUPPIES.
WE PREFER YOU PAY THIS MONEY DIRECTLY TO US BECAUSE IF THERE IS ANY RECOGNIZE PROBLEM ALONG THE LINE,YOU ARE FREE TO HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU WILL BE MAKING THE PAYMENT OF THE 200EUROS WHICH IS THE TRANSPORTATION FEE OF YOUR TWO MALTESE PUPPIES HERE WITH US DIRECTLY TO OUR NEW AIRPORT BRANCH IN CAMEROON WHICH HAS JUST BEEN RECENTLY OPENED ,WE WANT TO PROMOTE AND TO DEVELOPE OUR NEW BRANCH IN CAMEROON THAT IS WHY ALL RECENT PAYMENTS ARE MADE DIRECTLY THERE.SO YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY DIRECLTY TO OUR NEW BRANCH

TO PAY THIS SUM,WE WILL PREFER YOU DO IT THROUGH MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER

WE ACTUALLY WILL PREFER (MONEYGRAM).BECAUSE WE ARE HAVING A BRANCH RIGHT THERE IN OUR NEW AIRPORT BRANCH IN CAMEROON FOR LITTLE TRANSFERS LIKE THIS AND WE ONLY GIVE OUT OUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR PAYMENTS ONLY TO COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS .AND IF YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH (MONEYGRAM) THEY WILL GET THE MONEY IN FIVE MINUTES TIME AFTER YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AND WE WILL PUT YOUR PUPPIES IMMEDIATELY ON THIS PLANE TO YOUR CITY IN UK SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO WELCOME THEM TOMORROW AT YOUR HOME.SO YOU WILL HAVE TO GET A PEN AND A PAPER AND COPY OUR ADDRESS BELOW AND TAKE IT IMMEDIATELY TO THE NEAREST MONEYGRAM STORE CLOSEST TO YOU SEND THE MONEY SO THAT YOUR PUPPIES WILL BE ON THEIR WAY TO YOUR HOME,

SO THIS IS ONE OF OUR SECRETARY'S
S ADDRESS IN OUR NEWLY CREATED BRANCH IN CAMEROON AND HER NAMES, YOU WILL COPY AND USE TO SEND THE 200EURO AT THE (MONEYGRAM) STORE TO THEM .ALL PAYMENTS ARE MADE TO HER

RECEIVERS NAME ::....................................FOMANJI BLESS NDI
COUNTRY::......................................................... CAMEROON
STATE/CITY:::........................................................DOUALA
ZIP CODE:::............................................................... 00237
AMOUNT::::...............................................................2O0EURO
QUESTION:::..............................................................:HOW ARE YOU?
ANSWER::::.................................................................I AM FINE

SO YOU JUST GO AND SEND THE MONEY THEN GET BACK TO US WITH THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN) AND SEND IT TO US WHICH IS EIGHT DIGITS NUMBER SO THAT THEY CAN GET THE MONEY AND ALSO THE SENDER`S NAME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO ONCE THEY HAVE THE MONEY THEY WILL NOTIFY US TO PUT YOUR PUPPIES ON THE PLANE THEN WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE FLIGHT DETAILS AND DELIVERY PROCEDURE OF THE TIME YOUR PUPPIES WILL BE AT YOUR HOME, AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY WE WILL THEN PROCEED TO GIVE YOU TIME YOUR PUPPIES WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR HOME :

Add sender to Contacts
To:
There is a problem here as our local Moneygram Representative does not allow transfers to West Africa, so I will need a bank account.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU WILL BE MAKING THE PAYMENT OF THE 200EUROS VIA WESTERN UNION TRANSFER SINCE YOUR LOCAL MONEYGRAM DO NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO AFRICA

ZIP CODE:::............................................................... 00237
AMOUNT::::...............................................................2O0EURO
QUESTION:::..............................................................:HOW ARE YOU?
ANSWER::::.................................................................I AM FINE

SO YOU JUST GO AND SEND THE MONEY THEN GET BACK TO US WITH THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN) AND SEND IT TO US WHICH IS TEN DIGITS NUMBER SO THAT THEY CAN GET THE MONEY AND ALSO THE SENDER`S NAME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO ONCE THEY HAVE THE MONEY THEY WILL NOTIFY US TO PUT YOUR PUPPIES ON THE PLANE THEN WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE FLIGHT DETAILS AND DELIVERY PROCEDURE OF THE TIME YOUR PUPPIES WILL BE AT YOUR HOME, AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY WE WILL THEN PROCEED TO GIVE YOU TIME YOUR PUPPIES WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR HOME :

Flag this message
Re: URGENT FLIGHT NOTIFICATION OF YOURTWO MALTESE PUPPIES
Monday, 1 February, 2010 10:05 PM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Sorry, I meant to say that in fact, we cannot transfer money to West Africa by WU or Moneygram. It has to be a bank to bank transfer. I am of course prepared to pay any extra charges that this will incur to you for the inconvenience.

S G

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO REDUCE THE COST OF THE TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION FROM THE 200EURO YOU WILL BE PAYING ,WE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSFER CHARGES BECAUSE WE WANT TO MAKE SURE OUR NEW AIRPORT BRANCH IS DEVELOPED AND MOREOVER YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT TRANSFERRING MONEY THROUGH BANK ACCOUNT IS GOING TO TAKE LONGER TIME ,SOME TIMES DAYS,AND WE HAVE TO TRANSPORT YOUR PUPPIES TO YOU TOMORROW ,BECAUSE IF YOUR PUPPIES STAY HERE THEY WILL NEED TO BE FEEDING , SO YOU WILL GO TO THE CLOSES WESTERN UNION STORE TOMORROW MORNING AND TRANSFER THE MONEY ,JUST REDUCE THE TRANSFER CHARGES FROM THE AMOUNT AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE REST VIA WESTERN UNION BECAUSE THEY IS A FLIGHT TO YOUR LOCATION TOMORROW AND WE WANT TO MAKE SURE YOUR PUPPIES BE ON THAT PLANE SO THAT YOU CAN ALSO BE ABLE TO WELCOME YOUR PUPPIES TOMORROW .

SO YOU JUST GO AND SEND THE MONEY THEN GET BACK TO US WITH THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN) AND SEND IT TO US WHICH IS TEN DIGITS NUMBER SO THAT THEY CAN GET THE MONEY AND ALSO THE SENDER`S NAME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO ONCE THEY HAVE THE MONEY THEY WILL NOTIFY US TO PUT YOUR PUPPIES ON THE PLANE THEN WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE FLIGHT DETAILS AND DELIVERY PROCEDURE OF THE TIME YOUR PUPPIES WILL BE AT YOUR HOME, AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY WE WILL THEN PROCEED TO GIVE YOU TIME YOUR PUPPIES WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR HOME :

Flag this message
Tuesday, 2 February, 2010 6:21 AM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
I am very disappointed with this. As I explained last night :

Sorry, I meant to say that in fact, we cannot transfer money to West Africa by WU or Moneygram. It has to be a bank to bank transfer. I am of course prepared to pay any extra charges that this will incur to you for the inconvenience.

The Western Union and Moneygram here will not transfer money to West Africa. It has to be bank account. So I need your bank account details. There is no other solution.

Flag this message
Tuesday, 2 February, 2010 9:29 AM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Hello

Please answer me urgently.

I have had this email from the transferring office confirming that they cannot do the transfer.

Sally

We regret to inform you that in terms of our contract with Post Office Counters (PLC), we are unable to send transfers via Western Union or Moneygram to countries in West Africa. This includes, but is not limited to, Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Togo, Cameroon, Senegal, Gambia, Liberia, Ivory Coast and Mauritania. (For a full list please see paragraph 6, section b) Persons wishing to send money to these countries are required to submit full details of recipient's bank, with IBAN and SWIFT codes, account holder's name, and reason for transfer.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY PAID INTO OUR BANK ACCOUNT SO WE WILL GIVE YOU INFORMATIONS WHICH YOU WILL SEND THE 200EURO VIA WESTERN UNION ONLY IN YOUR COUNTRY IN OUR SUB OFFICE THERE ,THIS IS THE BEST WE CAN DO TO HELP OUT ,SO YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLANE ABOUT AGAIN SINCE YOU WILL NOW BE SENDING THE MONEY TO ANOTHER CITY IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE HAVING ANYPROBLEM WITH THE WESTERN UNION WHEN TRANSFERING THE MONEY SO BELOW IS THE NEW ADDRESS OS OUR SUB OFFICE

RECEIVERS NAME ::....................................Kimberly Nichole
COUNTRY::......................................................... UK
STATE/CITY:::........................................................Williamsburg, Ky
ZIP CODE:::...............................................................40769

Flag this message
Tuesday, 2 February, 2010 9:45 AM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Williamsburg Kentucky is not in UK, it is US, please confirm where you want me to send the money.

WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE THE ERROR ,WE DO NOT ACCEPT LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY PAID INTO OUR BANK ACCOUNT SO WE WILL GIVE YOU INFORMATIONS WHICH YOU WILL SEND THE 200EURO VIA WESTERN UNION IN USA TO OUR SUB OFFICE THERE ,

RECEIVERS NAME ::....................................Kimberly Nichole
COUNTRY::......................................................... USA
STATE/CITY:::........................................................Williamsburg, Ky
ZIP CODE:::...............................................................40769
AMOUNT::::..............................................................2O0EURO

Flag this message
Tuesday, 2 February, 2010 1:04 PM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Let me have bank account details please.

HERE IS THE BANKS ACCOUNT DETAILS YOU ASK FOR.

Bank Name: United Bank for Africa(U.B.A)
Address: Comm Ave Bamenda-CAMEROON
Account Name: PENN SIMON NKENG.
Bank code: 10033
Agency: 05204
Account Number: 04002001012
Key: 53
SWIFT CODE: UNAFCMCX

Tuesday, 2 February, 2010 6:14 PM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Thank you for this valuable information.

You may be assured you will soon get what you deserve.

S G

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic