SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

always wanted to know..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fairydust
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why are they not able to understand or read some signs you make them create? They write back and forth in English, but then they don't realize you are making fun of them when you have them create a sign that says "i blow dead goatz"

Why do you think that is?

And great forum and site! love it!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Fairy Dust.

My puzzle is how they never twig to names like Heywood Jablowme or Seymour Butz.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
fairydust
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah! lol Honestly I joined this forum primarily to find out why this is..
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They understand proper English but do not understand a lot of slang. They have their own slang.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
fairydust
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

still amazes me though that you can have a guy that can string a letter together like this:

Quote:
DEAR IN THE LORD,

I RECIEVED YOUR MAIL AND WISH TO THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

SIR, I HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR MAIL AND UNDERSTAND THE VITAL THINGS WE/I SHALL DO BEFORE TRANSFERING THIS FUND TO US.

I WILL BE VERY BUSY TOMORROW SUNDAY, AND I CAN NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE THE PICTURE AS YOU REQUESTED.

THEREFORE, COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FIEW DAYS TO COMPLETE THIS REQUIREMENT.

BESIDE, I STILL IN GREETINGS FOR YOUR OFFER TO ENABLE THIS CHURCH GROW MORE UNDER YOUR CHURCH CO-OPRATION.

THE AGREEMENT LETTER COULD NOT DOWNLOAD/SHOW IN OUR SYSTEM, SO COULD YOU PLEASE SEND IT THROUGH OUR FAX LINE; 234-1-759-2447 TO ENABLE ME TO SIGN IT AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU WITHOUT FORTHER DELAY.

NOTWITHSTANDING, COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PERSONAL PHONE AND FAX LINE FOR EASY COMMUNICATION AND I WILL LIKE TO CALL YOU SO WE CAN DISCUSS BETTER ABOUT THIS.

YOU CAN PERSONAL REACH ME WITH MY CELL PHONE NUMBER ANY TIME. 234-80-335-775-97.

REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY.

EVANG SAMUEL EZE.

but then not be able to read this:

It just seems as if his English is good enough to read that sign.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's not like you just ask/tell them to do that on the 1st date.

Over time their minds have to be mangled, bent, and shaped into believing that posing for this picture is the last thing standing between them and your money.

Or they photoshop it.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he most probably didnt write the letter. It would be a script which he was given and uses. once you get them off topic you can see a steep decline in their English capabilities (for most cases)

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a prounounciation thing too. I read Seymour Butz, and I immediately read it as 'See more butts'.

But a West African may read it as 'Say mo-er butes', and not find any problem with that name.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sign trophies are usually the result of lots of good grooming by a baiter, and typically feature some backstory to make the sign contents seem appropriate. With another baiter here, I once contrived a sign trophy which made total sense if you read it from the lads context, but from ours it more or less said he gave hand-jobs for cash, or similar. Can't remember exactly what it was, but you'll find that's typical.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Branwen said, they often do not pronounce it in the way that we would, thus they do not see any problem with it. They also do not necessarily understand the slang, as someone else mentioned.

But what needs to be mentioned is that lads are very lazy and even getting them to hold up a sign with their name will take a lot of effort. That is why getting trophies and really anything from the lad takes time, patience and effort.

Safari -- Roland Stuart -- Lagos to Port Harcourt 1000km round trip -- FUCK U AND FUCK PORT HARCOURT

China

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would you choose?
A: YES I WOULD CHOOSE ALIVE --- S3cur1ty Sh13ld lad

Why must u giv me the shits like this? --- John Koffi

Sand Timer 1 year - I. O. Babatunde
fairydust
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I was really curious about that.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As an example of what manbiteslion said, I recently had a lad send me a photo of him holding a sign that said "Please Cornhole Me" (Google "cornhole" but NOT at work!). I'm sure if my lad knew the true meaning of the word, he would never had done the photo. However, he was applying to be a member of my church (Chilr3n of the C0rn Apostolic Church) and receive a grant for his sick father. I explained to him that such requests had to be reviewed by the Grants Committee, that we referred to this process as "cornholing" and that it was a made-up word combining "Corn" (from the church title) and "hole" from the phrase "pigeon hole" (to categorize something). The lad accepted this explanation without question and I got a nice trophy photo which, by the way, is posted over in the Photos & Video forum.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
DirkGently
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't help but to mention my personal favourite character: Mike Litoris.
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The other thing to consider is that most lads aren't truly bilingual- they probably don't speak English naturally and instead try and translate it into their native language before they work out its meaning. If they don't recognise a word, even one that sounds similar to another, chances are they'll simply ignore it.
fairydust
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
As an example of what manbiteslion said, I recently had a lad send me a photo of him holding a sign that said "Please Cornhole Me" (Google "cornhole" but NOT at work!). I'm sure if my lad knew the true meaning of the word, he would never had done the photo. However, he was applying to be a member of my church (Chilr3n of the C0rn Apostolic Church) and receive a grant for his sick father. I explained to him that such requests had to be reviewed by the Grants Committee, that we referred to this process as "cornholing" and that it was a made-up word combining "Corn" (from the church title) and "hole" from the phrase "pigeon hole" (to categorize something). The lad accepted this explanation without question and I got a nice trophy photo which, by the way, is posted over in the Photos & Video forum.

Laughing love it.
redshoes18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fairydust, you can always write it into any script you choose.

I recently, or at least my character did, had a tiff with my romantic interest about him teaching his kids his native language instead of English. I mean what will serve them better in the future? Doesn't he have their best interests at heart. I had lots of good slapping material without actually attacking him personally. Look for opportunities.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic