SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

And now for something completely different

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cheesecake King
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At school at the moment, we're getting Year 12 jumpers in. So almost every conversation eventually reaches what nickname to put on them. One of my friends jokingly suggested that I ask my "Scammer friends"... So, 250 emails later we have this idiot:

Me to Abe
One of my friends needs a nickname for his year 12 jumper, if you suggest a good one, I will send you $500USD if you suggest a good one

Abe to Me
I sugest you give the jumper wakiki is a very good name so please let me no so that i give you information to foward the payment immediately.

Me to Abe
Unfortunately he didn't like it, could you suggest a different name?

Abe to Me
THIS IS ANOTHER NAME
WILLIM BOO

Me to Abe
He didn't like it.. Could you suggest another one, preferably involving wombats?

This is my favourite suggestion so far
Abe to Me
Wombolistical

Me to Abe
Wow! That was so close, could you suggest one with more wombat in it? And perhaps sodomy?

Abe to Me
sodomy godomey

Me to Abe
I'm so sorry... That was such a great name! Could you please suggest one that has sodomy, wombats and a pineapple in it. I'm sure if this last one is as good as the rest, I'd be able to transfer you the $500USD

Thats the last for now, I'll update it if he replies.

"i was sick to one mouths now so sorry for that"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic