SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

how to get origin of gmail (urgent matter please help)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rising
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everyone,
I have a friend who was hacked (emails and facebook) and now is receiving email messages from the old email to the new one from the hacker, I tried to check the header but could not find the origin of the IP address (its from gmail Sad )
I urge whoever can help with this matter to help us please
God bless you all.
here is the header:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delivered-To: @gmail.com
Received: by 10.231.156.9 with SMTP id u9cs13884ibw;
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 04:56:10 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of @gmail.com designates 10.142.208.16 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.142.208.16;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of @gmail.com designates 10.142.208.16 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.142.208.16])
by 10.142.208.16 with SMTP id f16mr1465575wfg.158.1265201769725 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 03 Feb 2010 04:56:09 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject
:from:to:content-type;
bh=2gDerR0X+agb54Q8I1jQD3ZxIN4fsSllXF1AR5lXo7c=;
b=cQVnrrScg91qlg7gUuf2ObkeXPeH3IA/HK5R8HIlUdQ3XLirU4Ux/wO1tCe55HEbQD
mrxR4idAJywa3aAeYqm0Hu3KQXoSmYS/kjOVkz1GU2Ytr53c4DHZFhD6AN8D2sZ7cPIJ
qhcAKT9pRrmgnf7ApTWycz/GIFYa2hDRjffE8=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
b=AkmvEkqAqEP1wU2mSQWTH+U3c6U2WjeIGuB1xTocHGwn29hfAALSwhAlizWBVaEs78
vBlnJrj70kmg6u1tffJEADKA0t3AgtiAjBd2x4wDnHSVIaeD0qlI3h1EXc/8GuvR/wsS
/+ID0aoXBkHLYdpoW+nCWNrTGfOmUsErydRMw=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.142.208.16 with SMTP id f16mr1465575wfg.158.1265201769720;
Wed, 03 Feb 2010 04:56:09 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:56:09 +0200
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject:
To: @gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=000e0cd29c920dabfc047eb1bee7

--000e0cd29c920dabfc047eb1bee7
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rising

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gmail doesn't include the originating IP in the headers. It's part of their privacy policy. Tell your buddy to report the matter to Gmail and have the account closed if he is not able to recover and change the PW himself.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what about when you press "show details" and then press the triangle to the right of reply which causes a menu to drop down and then you press "show original" . That has worked for me.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Rising
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your replies.
@ fartine, Idid wht you said, could get the IP but could not trace where is iyt coming from, any suggestion, much appreciated, the emails my friend is receiving are getting too ugly & outrageous, gmail has not been of help, i told my friend to contact gmail & threaten to sue them if they do not help her what do you think?

awaiting for any helpfull sugggestions
rising

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rising

Nice to see you back, sorry it isn't under better circumstances.

Gmail are unlikely to be of any help to you whatsoever unless you are able to get a court order for them to give you those details.

Tell your friend to try the password recovery process and if that fails, get the account closed and open a new one.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can check the headers until you are blue in the face but as I explained Gmail removes the originating IP as part of the privacy policy. The only IP you are going to find in Gmail's IP. That is why (most) everyone here recommends using Gmail because they "hide" your IP.

My advice still remains the same. If your friend cannot recover the PW himself then change it, then report the matter to Gmail. Send them evidence the account was phished and is being used for... well what is it being used for? If it's your friends account, Gmail has ways the true owner can recover the PW. If your friend has forgotten the secret questions and answer or did not provide Gmail with another account, that is not Gmails fault.

Threatening to sue them will go no where. Gmail is worth billions. Do you really expect Gmail to turn over an account PW just because you say it belongs to your friend and was hacked?

Not only that but what is it you plan to do with the hacker's IP address? The IP isn't going to be much help getting your friends account back.

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina o'douriss wrote:
what about when you press "show details" and then press the triangle to the right of reply which causes a menu to drop down and then you press "show original" . That has worked for me.

That's for showing the headers of incoming email if you use Gmail. It only shows the full headers if the sender's email provider doesn't strip them.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Rising
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Murry, thanks for your input & good to see you too, this is what my friend tried to do but gmail simply would not close the account!

@ Ghost, thank you for your kind reply,
I am not the one contacting gmail for the matter as I am not the account holder and I was asking peoples opinion re-telling gmail she will sue them if they do not help, I didn't do so nor my friend as I was waiting to see what advice I would get here.
Unfortunately the hacker changed the PW so my friend simply can't get to the account, She started a new account and contacted gmail about the matter and requested they shut the old account, they simply ignored her request, ((when facebook and other email provider without any hastle immediately shut the hacked accounts!))
The hacker is sending my friend emails from her hacked gmail account to her new gmail account (sure gmail is so good with privacy!) accusing her of adultery!!! I don't think this is acceptable at all yet it seems gmail does not care.
For the IP address she just wanted to know where this evil person is.

@ Tambourine, thank you for your input.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can use readnotify.com to get his IP address. For a gmail account it is harder, because you have to get the recipient to accept images. So you need to host a picture that the hacker wants to see somewhere like photobucket, and then embed that image in an email that you send using readnotify. You probably want to play with it a while, sending mail to your own account, so you know what you are doing before trying it on the hacker.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, Gmail has ways the true owner can recover the PW even if it was changed by the hacker. Has your friend tried this?

Gmail will not close an account just because your friend claimed it was hacked. Gmail would need evidence of this or evidence the account is being used in violation of their TOS.

Calling Gmail and asking them to close an account just because you ask, make unsubstantiated claims or threaten to sue won't do anything.

I am certain Gmail has advised your friend to recover the PW the same way she would if she forgot her PW. That is by clicking the "I forgot my PW" link then answering the secret questions and answers she provided when the account was set up. Why hasn't she done this already?

It's not that Gmail doesn't care, it's that they are not in a position to close an account just because someone says it was hacked. Expecting Gmail to do this is a little silly.

Also, your friend's Gmail account probably wasn't hacked. More than likely it the PW was phished. The person who did this sounds like a weirdo so I expect him to try and phish her new account, so advise her to be aware of phishing Emails. Also, tell her regarding her new Gmail account to provide Gmail with an alternative addy which makes PW recovery easier. If she doesn't do this she should get a notification every time she logs in that an alternative addy should be provided.

Rising
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:
You can use readnotify.com to get his IP address. For a gmail account it is harder, because you have to get the recipient to accept images. So you need to host a picture that the hacker wants to see somewhere like photobucket, and then embed that image in an email that you send using readnotify. You probably want to play with it a while, sending mail to your own account, so you know what you are doing before trying it on the hacker.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rising wrote:
The hacker is sending my friend emails from her hacked gmail account to her new gmail account

Any idea how? The new one wouldn't have been in the old ones address book.
Most phished accounts are used to scam money out of people in the addressbook. Any indications that the hacker has a personal motive?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can block the emails or send them straight to the trash bin.

You can ignore the insults ... they're just words, they're not true and they are childish.

You can do what is being suggested in recovering the old account.

Threatening Google wont get you anywhere so forget it.

You could change the new gmail account and abandon it so your "hacker" doesn't know your new account..

BUT your friend needs to learn lessons from this in using his/her passwords and giving out personal information on Facebook or any other public access site. Facebook has become a prime resource for collecting email addresses by phishers and scammers (and pedophiles and freaks...), NEVER post it publicly anywhere, NEVER!

Your computer does not need to be hacked into to get your passwords, it's a very simple process because most people simply don't even think about it. Discussing such methods isn't allowed here ... but if you get an email from "your bank" asking you to verify your account details and you do it .... how silly are you? It's as simple as that .... and people use the same password for everything. Rolling Eyes
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to explain the simple process of how Email accounts are phished are used or what they look like or how to recognize them, so the OP and others can know what to look out for, that is okay.

We don't discuss phishing in a way that it is in encouraged to do or try. We also don't explain how to phish or how to make a phishing Email. I don't see a problem educating people what to look out for. Just don't make it a how to tutorial but rather a what to watch out for and you should be fine.

@Rising - Again, why hasn't your friend recovered the password using the "forgot password" link? You seem to be dodging this question and it is the simplest solution. The phisher would be unable to change the secret question and answer without knowing the answer to the secret question.If your friend goes this route she could have her old account back in a few minutes.

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
It's not that Gmail doesn't care, it's that they are not in a position to close an account just because someone says it was hacked. Expecting Gmail to do this is a little silly.

ghost is 100% correct, or more - follow that advice.

just to make something clear, as it wasn't said explicitly,
gmail probably get lots of malicious requests to close accounts, from jilted partners and business rivals,
so they will not just act on the claim by someone that the account was hacked, unless there is proof.

incidentally, a good way to give away your password to random strangers is to login to webmail on an internet cafe pc and ignore the options that will prevent your pw from being stored.
and a good way to give your pw to a jilted lover is to login to webmail on his/her laptop before breaking up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic