SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unsexy Larry Sm1th and His Sexy Friends

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sleepless and I got together on another idiotlad. This guy is the one who meowed at our goat calls in the Audio Forum, Idiotlad #4. Sleepy plays Lisa Bl@aantahalllallla, a 29 year old Hungarian, and I am her friend, Busty Strump3t, age 22. Sleepless really goes off on some wild tangents here, and I had a hard time keeping up with the nutty story. He's been writing back, and hopefully the girls will find their true loves in Africa in a few weeks.

http://www.4shared.com/file/209954825/4349431f/Call01_22_Jan_2010_00_21_58.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/209958729/b75f7b1/Call02_22_Jan_2010_00_31_15.html

goat call
http://www.4shared.com/file/209955770/fdb4638d/Call03_22_Jan_2010_00_02_12_go.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/209972348/385c7b79/Call04_1025_25_Jan_2010_22_12_.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/209955995/19c39786/Callo05_1025_25_Jan_2010_22_26.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/209968655/be03dba/Call06_1025_25_Jan_2010_22_37_.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/209964771/75af4eae/Call07_1025_26_Jan_2010_21_12_.html

Here are the latest emails.
Quote:
Lisa to Larry

But only if u are brave or curageuous enough. My name is Lisa Bl@aantahalllallla. Yes, I hate that name too but it belonged to my dead husband. If I marry you I will change it,
Perhaps my God and your God are working together to put us togther.
I need your girlfriend name. I will have a gypsy to put a curse on her so she goes away. I am Hungarian u know.
Loving u babe.
I will teach u something my last my last husband teach me: US dollar is worthless. U want gold, plantinum, berillum and bismuth or if else fails go for Euro. I know I have plenty.
When are we getting married. 3 kids? Yes. I love the names David, Joe and ChiChing for the girl. That is Talikistan for Flower of Forgetfulness. I am a Rhodes Scholar I told. I have my master in economics from Oxford. Oh yeah, in case u wonder my pussy is blonde.
Impress me and I will write back and call u. Bore me and I may not.
I am lonely since my husband died.
Lisa Bl@aantahalllallla

===
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: Hi Honey
To: larry

Hi baby,

that is sooooooooo sweet. I am like honey in your hands as there is honey on your lips and I taste it. ooooohhh sugar, sticky sweet.
Did you miss me? I missed you so. Up again early as we have to go to church again as this is holy week. I am waiting on Busty to arrive. She should be here soon. It is so early. Yawn!

We prayed for you in church, and your friend, I can't say his name but he said god is with me? I think? Busty seems to like him very much so tell him to be nice to her as she is not very experienced with men at all and I would not want her heart to be broken. Still I hope that he is a nice and honest man. And you see my prayer worked for you wrote back to me.

Yep, money cant buy love, but I think love is much better when you have money. Or maybe just life in general. You dont have to worry about things so much, like necessities in life.
So tell me something about you. What is the real Laurence all about?
I tell you a little about me...I want to know it all. I am passionate about live, music, church, love to dance, can't sing, and I adore old films especially Casablanca. And so much more...
Would love to find a man who will love me for who I am and that God will bless us so we are together for many years - in the rain and the sun and the snow.
Small steps.
I will tell you more as you get to know one another.
Smile,
Lisa

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 5:08 AM, Larry wrote:

Hi Honey.

On a dark and dreary day,When the rain begins to fall,I think of you, my darling,And I don't mind the rain at all.

I love you so sincerely.Think of you night and day.

Deep in my heart I know, dear,Our love is here to stay.

Love is something money can't buy.It's the world's greatest treasure.When two people love each other,It's also the world's greatest pleasure.

I'm sending you all my love,To show you how much I care.Anytime you ever need me,
Remember, I'll always be there for you please call me or give me ur number to call you.

laur3nce sm1th.

--- On Wed, 1/27/10, Lisa wrote:

Subject: Bored in Bucharest
To: larry
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 1:33 AM

Hey there,
Does your friend really speak English? Or does he not like girls?
I was promised an email and my box is empty. How come?
Tell your friend that for me: A hazug embert hamarabb utolérik, mint a sánta kutyát
I see u wrote to Busy, that is good.
But I am starting to think that maybe I am too much of woman for Laurence, maybe he is used to little girls?
Sigh!
So if you know a real man, tell him that Lisa is waiting. I wont call you until he writes. Or maybe I will.... I haven't decided yet.
Lisa Bl@aantahalllallla
Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These are hilarious. What an annoying voice this lady has. She is frustrating the crap out of him and me to. I can't imagine having a conversation or any thing with her.

blah blah blab blah blah blab blah blah blab

I understand why all her husbands are dead. Probably suicide.

Slappy, I am laughing my ass off, these are terrific

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic