SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first ATM card

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Black Knight
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From The Desk of Dr. Rita Okoro (CBN Staff)
The New Secretary to the Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria CBN

Good Day.

I came to found out today while I was going through some outstanding Payment general file that their was an ATM CARD document USD$2,500,000.00 Dollars issued in your name for some weeks now after recalling back some funds From CBN off-shore London and USA.

If I may ask why did you refused to claim it or are you not aware that You have some amount of money here belonging to you? I will advice you to Contact intergraded payment department immediately in the next 72hrs With your full contact address before I return the ATM CARD document back to The Financial Investigation Unit comes Tuesday next week as requested that All legal payment documents paid and unpaid once should be return to them.

Youre full Name:
Youre Address:
Phone Contact and Age:
Identity card:

PLEASE CONTACT: MR WILLIAMS DUGAN
INTEGRATED PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: +2348060152118

I am waiting to hear from you today.
Dr.Rita Okoro.

The New Secretary to the Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria CBN.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dr.Rita Okoro

I am so excited by this I had no idea about the money
Please can I still claim it ?

Mr Arsey Barsturd
Seattle
USA

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ATM CARD PAYMENT FOR FUND BENEFICIARIES
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
This page was last updated on: 8/04/2008.

Atten: Arsey Barsturd,

It is with passion to inform you that your email has been acknowledged as instructed by Dr. Rita Okoro the New Secretary to the Governor central Bank of Nigeria with ATM SWIFT CARD PAYMENT DEPARTMENT and besides where your ATM SWIFT MASTER CARD will be delivered to you for your perfect collections has been noted.

Moreover, I will appreciate your urgent reply to this effect so much though I have gone to the Central Bank of Nigeria this morning to verify if truly you are one of the beneficiary, I found out that your name was on the first list of the approval documents among other ATM CARD funds beneficiaries that has been issued $2,500,000.00 by our Federal Government of Nigeria.

I want to use this opportunity to inform you that we have submitted your Name and information details which you sent for my perfect confirmation and consequently enable the authorities verify and release your payment by the CENTRAL BANK of Nigeria which must be done via ATM SWIFT MASTER CARD that is acceptable at the ATM SWIFT CARD cash machine point anywhere in the world.

Furthermore, we would like you to notify us immediately how much money you would like us to upgrade your ATM SWIFT CARD so that you can withdraw more than $1,500 as we have the highest level of upgrade $2,500 daily since you could use your ATM SWIFT CARD for business. Please indicate how much you would like to withdraw daily if your ATM SWIFT CARD is processed and deliver to you.

However, be informed that we are working in line with the instructions being handed over to us from the presidency in order not to breach the law as your ATM SWIFT CARD must be released to you legitimately and legally to avoid any complications in revoking your ATM SWIFT MASTER CARD after it has been processed and issued out to you.

Finally, your approval documents would be given to you without any delay and delivery of your ATM SWIFT CARD would be made to your door step at any of your re-confirmed residential/office address.

Congratulations .
Best Regards.

Mr. Williams Dugan
Intergrated Atm Card Payment Department
Central Bank Of Nigeria
You can call me on my private Number for more deliberation, +
234 80 60152118

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Hello Mr Diggin

I would like my ATM card to withdraw $2,500 a day

I will accept it at my business address below

K7 Industries
419 West 84th Street
Seattle
Oregon
USA

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ATM CARD PAYMENT FOR FUND BENEFICIARIES
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
This page was last updated on: 8/04/2008.

Atten: Arsey Barsturd,

Check the attached files and find your ATM CARD approvals for your perusal. Note that you are require to come and collect your ATM CARD in person.

YOU�RE ATM SWIFT MASTER CARD APROVALS

We refer to your ATM CARD payment approval received from the Central Bank Of Nigeria and the federal ministry of finance on the above subject matter and also a sworn of affidavit of True Beneficiary. We wish to inform you that your payment file under reference has been approved since last year but we have updated your documents today for immediate payment to you via ATM SWIFT MASTER CARD as stated.

We have proceesed your ATM CARD and is now ready for your perfect collection. You are given (3) days from the day of issuance of this approvals to come forward to collect your ATM SWIFT MASTER CARD, As soon as you are ready to come down,send us a clear copy of your international passport so that we can identifiy you when you arrive at the airport to enable our delegate recognize your person and bring you straight to the bank premises.

Note that if you cannot come and pick up your ATM SWIFT MASTER CARD. in person, we may refer you to our afflicted courier service company who will delivered it to your door step and be informed that you are to settle the courier service charges or insurance charge as the authories do not make any provission for that.

Regards

Mr.Williams Dugan
TEL: +234-8060-152118
You may call me for more elaboration.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Mr William Dugout

I am so exited by this my bottom is burping with joy, but I am a bit
puzzled if I send you my passport I will not be able to travel to
collect my card.

Which airport is the nearest to meet you at ?????

Arsey Barsturd

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Williams Dugan

Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Dear Mr William Digit

I have arranged my flight with British Airways

Leave London Heathrow Wed. 16 April 08 12.15

Arrive Murtala Muhammed, Lagos 18.40

I hope this is OK for you

Arsey Barsturd

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by Black Knight on Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi BK. Thanks for sharing your work. There's a specific forum for publishing your completed or ongoing baits.

Did you have a question regarding this scam in particular?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Black Knight
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks I`m still trying to find my way about, perhaps a moderator will move it for me. I thought that was for completed baits only.

I`m trying to arrange a meeting at the airport to collect the card.

Steve
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll move it to Publish for you. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
therolie
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How long would it take for my TD banknorth atm card to arrive in mail? How long would it take for my TD bank north atm card to arrive in the mail? I live in maine and my city is Sanford.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic