SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love and loans + PIGGY

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My newest character is a Loan Collector; this surprisingly seems to be harvesting a lot of information from two of my lads.

Both my lads are just overjoyed by idea that someone (my boss) is willing to loan them money and have no problems with the 100% interest rate compounded weekly.

Now being on the collection side of the business I have been strongly advising them not to get involved with my boss because he is not a nice man and I am looking out for their safety.
But they say not to worry they will have no problem paying back the loan with interest so that we can be together.. blah blah blah

Now I am informing both my lads all of my boss’s rules before loaning money.

• Full names, address and phone numbers

• Drivers license and passports

• All banking information (since he will only do fund transfers)

• Family member + friends names, address & phones

• And he requires that he be able to look them in the eye while conducting business (cam access) when they asked why, I told them; his money his rules!

So far both are agreeable to all the rules that I have told them but we will see how this plays out. I may harvest some account numbers or it may be a bust.

Both my lads are very concerned about me because I hate my job and things that I am forced to do to people when the don’t repay their loans... blah blah blah

But in the mean time they want me to talk to my boss to get them the loan.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland

Last edited by Lantana on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds interestig let me know if you need and females to help Laughing Twisted Evil

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My boss (me) Micheal C. sent Pat E. (her/him/it/scammer) an email stating that his employee (me) Scott inquired about a $2,500 loan.

The boss informed Pat E. that due to the distance and small loan amount he was not interested and she should find someone local to secure her loan from.

It took about 90 minutes for her to reply to the email, this is important because she/he/it has yet to use email and I had no way to trace her but now I have her IP and instead of being in Kemi Finland she/he/it is in Lagos Nigeria ~ surprise surprise Laughing

In Pat's email she states she really needs $10,000 and promises to pay it back in 2 weeks.

The boss will wait a day or two before he finds the time to reply and in the reply he will require her name, address, phone and banking information so that the boss can do some background checking.

In the mean time Scott (loan collector/enforcer) will have continued contact with her/him/it and of course tell her that the boss will make the final decision on her loan, but if she really wants it she need to forthcoming with the information that he requires.

xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off I wish to thank -C- for all his help on this bait. My nigerian lad is posing as a female shop keeper from Finland and -C- is in Finland which has allowed me to keep an upper hand on my lad.

In order for my lad to get a $10,000 loan from Michael C. he was required to supply basic loan information. Home address, business address and banking information.

The lad supplied home address (fake), business address (fake), drivers license (fake), passport (fake) but it took a couple of week to get the banking information due to that she wanted the loan sent to her by WU. Michael twice told her that he only direct deposits loans into bank accounts and never uses WU.

So our brillant lad finally gives Michael the banking information which turns out to be fake also. So after a couple of days Michael emails the lad and informs her that if the loan is approved he will direct deposit in the bank account that she has supplied (I'm sure my lad shit a brick when he read that).

Within a few hours the lad replied to Michael asking that the loan be direct deposited into a different banking account explaining the different account belongs to person she buys supplies from for her shop.

The new banking account checks out as a real bank with real account number and has been forwarded to Alan with the backup documentation.

As an interesting (at least to me) side note, the cell phone the lad supplied to me is actually a Finish cell phone and since Finish cell phones have to be registered -C- was able to find out who owns it. -C- may be able turn over this information to the local authorities along with the supplied fake drivers license & fake passport who might be able to have an interesting conversation with the owner of the cell phone.

-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lantana wrote:
-C- was able to find out who owns it. -C- may be able turn over this information to the local authorities along with the supplied fake drivers license & fake passport who might be able to have an interesting conversation with the owner of the cell phone.

In before the skeptics: it's not a prepaid number and the registrant's name is Nigerian. It also comes with an address that's not the one used in the scam, but I have yet to verify if it makes any sense. In any case I'm positive that this could be a real lad's real details.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic