SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

VERY NASTY HAITI CHARITY SCAM ON TAGGED.COM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THE FOLLOWING MAIL HAS COME ON WWW.TAGGED.COM. I have contacted the charity concerned, and sent a bait mail to the profile to get an email address , an IP number and fake bank details if possible. If any one is also on the site please follow it up in the same way. This is particularly disgusting and I am sure we know how to deal with it.

From:KidsafeUK A http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5435378000
To:Me
Date:Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:55:21 AM
Subject:Dear Partners, On January 12, ...

Dear Partners,
On January 12, a magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck Haiti just outside the capital city of Port-au-Prince. The devastation – in lives lost, property destroyed, and families displaced – is immense. At the request of President Obama, we are partnering to help the Haitian people reclaim their country and rebuild their lives. Our immediate priority is to save lives. The critical needs in Haiti are great, but they are also simple: food, water, shelter, and first-aid supplies. The best way concerned citizens can help is to donate funds that will go directly to supplying these material needs. Through the KidSafe UK Haiti Fund, we will work to provide immediate relief and long-term support to earthquake survivors. We will channel the collective goodwill around the globe to help the people of Haiti rebuild their cities, their neighborhoods, and their families. We ask each of you to give what you can to help ensure the people of Haiti can build back stronger and better than ever. KidssafeUK have personally witnessed the tremendous generosity and goodwill of the American people and of our friends around the world to help in times of great need. There is no greater rallying cry for our common humanity than witnessing our neighbors in distress. And, like any good neighbor, we have an obligation and desire to come to their aid. Thank you for taking the time to visit, and we hope you will donate to this worthwhile cause. The people of Haiti now need our assistance more than ever. To view the extent of devastation you can follow the link below. http://www.nowpublic.com/environment/haiti-earthquake-2010. To donate kindly reply.
Amy Roberts
Secretary
KidSafeUK
Foundation
United Kingdom
www.kidsafeuk.co.uk

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Partner

We appreciate your response, and will appreciate any contribution made to help the people of Haiti, Knowing the extent of devastation suffered by the people of that country due to the earthquake.
You can send us your contribution/donation via western union money transfer to our foundation through our secretary
Name: Amy Roberts
Address: 19 Lingarth, Lindale Nr. Grange-Over-Sands Cumbria LA11 6LA

Forward the mtcn to us at [email protected]. We assure you that your help will reach the kids of haiti

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I managed to get a reply.
60.53.233.4 (Malaysia)
[email protected]
to me

from [email protected]
to [email protected]
date 30 January 2010 19:36
subject Contributions to haiti

19:36 (9 hours ago)

Dear Partners,

Contributions to the Haiti Fund will help provide critical assistance in the aftermath of the January 12 earthquake. Kid Safe UK is working with its partners in affected areas to provide technical aid; meet immediate needs such as food, water, shelter and medical care; and coordinate a long-term response. The agency is committed to continuing its support throughout the recovery and rehabilitation process.

All donations/payment should be made to the account below:

Name: Brandon Boyd
Bank of Montreal Canada
Account number: 035220018183240
Swift code: BOFMCAM2
Receipt of transaction should be forwarded once transfer is made. We appreciate your kind contribution to the Haitian community and promise your aid will reach the people of Haiti.

Yours Faithfully

Amy Roberts
Secretary
KidSafeUK Foundation
United Kingdom

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, Jan 26, 2010 9:19 am
Subject: Re: Thanks

We are still waiting a response back from you.

2010/1/24 [email protected]>

Thanks for the message on Tagged. My organisation cannot send money via Western Union or Money Gram for accounting reasons. We are able to make direct cash transfers via banking systems, but we need account and bank details. We have about £18,000 now and increasing daily. Once we are informed we can make the transfer as quickly as possible, and also subsequent raisings too. Thanks. xxx/secretary.

reyzer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i sent allen the same info

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope more people can be involved in this. Get these accounts made and shut down as fast as possible, until they are forced to close shop and get nothing. Hopefully I have made them switch tactics from WU and MG, in which case the bait is succeeding. Nothing like a sniff of the old readies to get scammer noses twitching like rats do.

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bank account is killed. I try for another one. Smile

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forwarded to Alan. Baiting can be so rewarding !!!
Dear Partners,

We appreciate your effort to make the transfer to fund our aids to Haiti. We do not know the reason why your previous transfer could not
go through but we have provided you with an alternate account information to enable you effect the transfer.

The accont details are:

Name of bank: Bank of Montreal
419 King Street West
Oshawa Ontario L1J 8L8
Account Name: Brandon Boyd
Transit Number.. 0352
Institution Number... 001
Account Number... 8183 240
Swift code: BOFMCAM2

OR

Name: Zoe Vassalakis
Name of Bank: Community CPS Australia Limited
44 Waymouth Street Adelaide SA 5000.
Banking Number: BSB 805-022
Membership number: 340110
Swift Code: cuscau2xxx

Provide us with the transfer slip once transfer is effected. We appreciate your worthwhile course.

On behalf of the Haitian community, I take this opportunity to express our sincerest appreciation for your contributions of love. KidsafeUK is deeply grateful for your support and generosity.

It is through the support of (individuals, corporate representatives) like you that we are able to continue to strengthen our programs, and reach out to these communities.

Again, thank you for making this mission a reality.

Sincerely,

Amy Roberts

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

De dea. De dago. Forte scamas inaro. De arnot scamas deas cum. An dea kild bius.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Congratulations on this work!
I´ve never gone into the misc. scams forum and see I´ve missed a lot.
This bait, for example.

Would you be up for conducting a mass bait on a Haiti charity scam?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The way in would be to thank it for the Tagged message on the date above. Point out the difficulties of WU transfers from charity collections due to accounting methods. I report the accounts to Alan and wait 48 hours until I can return to bait and tell it that the accounts do not work (I don't know why either!) I appear to have mounting frustration at this waste of time, and urge for an account that actually works, and I blame their sloppy typing too. And of course the amount of money to transfer steadily rises and is currently up to £22k.

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just sent this message to them. I wonder what phone number I will get back, because there are problems due to mail messages being associated with AOL. (+44703xxxxxx?).
Quote:
We are trying to transfer the sum of £22,000 and this has been returned. We asked our bank what the problem is but they refuse to say, due to confidentiality. Please check your information carefully and ensure that there are no typing errors such as transposed digits, which we all do !! We look forward to the success of the next transfer, and with some luck the sum donated will be even larger because our boxes grow daily. The committee is grateful for the chance to make a difference. We can phone Kidsafeuk if it is of assistance to you, because we are UK based. We have tried but all we get is an answering machine and never any call back. Do you wish us to keep trying the number? or is there another one to use? We look forward to hearing from you. Mxxxc/secretary.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic