SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad forgot the story - New MONUMENT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I certainly hope so Wink

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't reply to my lad for a few days as RL got in the way. Then he sent an e-mail asking what I/the comittee thought of the picture. I sent this:

Quote:
have not been doing well actually. You knew of course that I have been sick for quite some time and that since recentlly I have a Nurse [<- Doing a set up for a sign later on, if the pyramid turns out to be impossible] caring for me. You also know that you'll be my only heir and will inherit my house and money when I die, although you do need to complete your membership first, becouse otherwise the church won't allow it.
This weekend, the doctors decided that I was getting to tired and that to extend my life as long as possible they needed to put me in a artificial coma, practically meaning that I've been in an artificial sleep for the past few days. This morning I've woken up and I'm doing a bit better, I have more energy now and a bit less pain. However, the doctors say that I won't have very much longer to live and that they can only do the artificial coma once more because after a third time I'll get brain damage.

It makes me happy to know that you are also trying to complete your membership and be my heir for my piece of mind because I don't want my only real son to inherit anything because he left me. However, you really can't resort to trying to cheat the comittee to become a member quicker and please me. Really, if it were my call, I'd make you a member right now, but alas... I can't bypass the comittee. I have not send the 'photo' of the monument to the comittee because it is obvious that it has been made by a computer and is not real. The comittee will not fall for that, especially as they have a photograph expert who can check this kind of photo's for being real or not. If I send this photo to the comittee they will instantly realise it is a fake (even I saw it was a fake) and disqualify you for membership for the rest of your life. Which will mean that you won't be able to become my heir and which will mean my son will inherit everything I own and I don't want that.

So please Oke, do this for me. [b]Build the monument for real, make sure it meats the specifications and make REAL photographs of it and send me those.[b/] Then you'll be a member before you know it and you'll inherit my house and money when I die and you'll be able to come and live in England and get good education and bring your family over here as well.

I got this reply:
Quote:

Good Afternoon Revrend,

Oh ok I got your mail in good standings sorry to hear that Thank God you are doing better
now I`ll try my best.is just that the pressure was too much on me Honestly the building was not easy as you think.the first photos I sent you was real believe me.

The problem is that its going to takes alot of money which I don`t have I will just do what you have instructed me here.am confused don`t know what to do again I must have to try my bestto make it real. I have no option.

Best Regards,

Your Son,

Oke

What a twit this lad is...

Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at least he is trying his bestto for you. he must really care about your dying wishes

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He asked me some personal stuff about my illness and why my wife can't inherit the money etcetera etcetera. I sent him a rather sad story about that my character is dying due to some smoking-related disease and that my characters wife is already dead blablabla.
I got this
Quote:

Oh ok I see what you are passing through now.pretty sorry .do you still smoke up till now.if you do, you better stop it because it`s dangerous to health.I will try my best to make sure I complete the monument.one more question after the building of the building am I still going to undergo another process.I love to know all this things.the construction will take lot of money which I don`t have.but I will still try my best

Your Son,

Oke

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel sorry for your character, you're dying anyway right?
Seems to me the only good thing you have left to enjoy would be your smokes. How are you supposed to chew that tough nicotine gum, you are way to weak for that.
Is he trying to push you over the edge faster??? What if you choke on a big wad of that crappy gum???
If they take your smokes away your brain may explode. He is heartless and should be punished for trying to kill you. Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just caught up with this.
Talk about crappy photochopping! Shocked My eyes are crap and i can see that!
Also, I saw those pics of the lad. I don't think he's whistling. Looks like something is up his caboose. Or he's got the trots and is trying to hold it in.

Great job! Looking forward to more whining and excuses.

NN's whore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoP I am touched by your lad's concern and a little alarmed that you are dying. I have tears. Crying or Very sad

But if he is truly concerned surely he should offer you a lung or two, perhaps part of his liver and a brain lobe (not being used anyway)? A real loving beneficiary would happily submit to a battery of medical forms and tests don't you agree? It's not likely that you will be a match but the TWAT does have the odd miracle, yes?

Maytime for your son to discover he has a brother in ladgeria. One who is currently undergoing medical checks to see if he is a compatible donar.

And the one who succeeds wins the teddy prize! Let the race to health begin.Twisted Evil

Happy to help out on medical forms if required. Very Happy

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clickies!!!!

It'll be very hard to do a proper ceremony with this, not to mention that this isn't going to get me a siggy-pyramid I guess...

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And yet more failure from this douche.

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ MoP - my heart goes out to you. We do our best with these pathetic 'pretend people' walking among us like some dried out old douches.
We slave over hot scripts, plan in minute detail wacky bait modalities, work our funny-bones into fine white powder ... but for what?

So that some pathetic, talentless, humourless little ratfuck will deny us our chuckles!! Surely NOT ... not on our watch we won't. He needs a severe wet willy, atomic wedgy, bangkok tittie twister and mega-mage slap Twisted Evil

Look at his hands and clothes ... they don't show any signs of hard work ... just lazy lad fuckery. We cannot let this 'jock-stain' tarnish your name.
Your shame would be far too great.Crying or Very sad

I'm always ready to help if you need to be put down ... just saying ... (and it has nothing to do with your parking space, ok?)

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)

Last edited by dogsbum on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he had to bribe the owner of that cement bag storage facility. I don't think a holy shrine should be built in such an industrial area. It should be on a hilltop.

From Matthew 5:
14 "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And yet more crap.

I asked him to prove it was an actual pyramid, and he came up with more photo's of the thing shot from just one side....

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going very tired of this lad, he completely unable to get anything done and is now still whining about money. I had hoped that maybe he would be motivated by me mentioning that I'm trying to make someone else ('the 'Nurse' that's taking care of my character, more specifically) send him money, but he hasn't even done enough to earn being send fake money.

I'm now going to give him one more chance, my character has been dying for quite some time (since the OP) now, I think it's time he actually went. Luckily there was a loop-hole in the law/church rules that says that my character can give stuff to non-members in his will, provided that they become full members within one month after my characters passing.

I sent the lad an e-mail telling this and announcing that I've probably only got a week left and that I don't think I can get someone to send money to him and that he has to hurry up. This is what he replied:
Incompetent lad wrote:

Thanks for the mail.Im expecting some money,but I don`t really know exactly when I`ll get the money.is unpreditable Im really sorry to hear that.I wish you have anyone apart from the Nurse who could just loan me some money,then after I become full member I will just pay back the person as well.I don`t want you to die so soon please.Hold on a bit please.

Your Son,
<lad>

Oh no.. God forbid I die before being able to pass on everything I own to him...

ETA: I just checked the last e-mail I have from this lad and it dates from April 28th last year. It has all been one and the same TWAT-bait, but there's been a gap of about something like 2 months somewhere so I don't really think it counts for an hourglass. However, it still means that this lad stems from my starting period in baiting... Very Happy I'll be treasuring him, then.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets wrote:
Incompetent lad wrote:
Hold on a bit please.

Yeah MoP, hold on a bit! What's the rush? It's not like the pearly gates are closed when you arrive late..

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, my character died a while back and I've been cobaiting this lad with Albator for the last two weeks. This lad had apparently been contacted by Albator's TWAT-character some time back and it seems Oke remembered that character.
So after my character died and his son took over the e-mail account for the execution of the will, Oke contacted Albator's character to find out more details of the requirements for the monument. Luckily, Albator noticed that this was my lad and we began cobaiting him, which resulted in a new pyramid-like thing: (clickies)
Image Image

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently there was more... but the 'network was bad so i decided to send them bit by bit' (I wouldn't know any other way to send digital files, but that might just be me):

Image Image
Look at those four guys standing there, all with one hand on a TWAT-monument Laughing

Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he has just re-arranged the bag that where already stacked there. he hasnt even left the wholesalers yard. what point is the pyramid if he doesnt make the effort and sweat. re-do re-do re-do.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping he has to bring that stack back to the state in which it was before he started pulling bags of.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always tell them (off the church record of course) that it's an inside joke at the church that the builders of small monuments have small penises and big monuments, big ones. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great post and two new species from this lad:

The Egyptian (Pyramidia galleriicum): Lad who sends pictures of the cement bag pyramid he has just spent weeks and his own cash building.

The Pharmacist (Quackus tohellicum): Lad who espouses poor medical knowledge, or asks you to quit smoking for your health, even though you have told him you are dying of cancer. Probably worried you might 'snuff it' before you can send the cash.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually this is the closest any of them have come to drawing what TWAT really looks like. You might want to rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise Smile

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/TWAT/?action=view¤t=Coffee9.jpg

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a f*cking lame effort!
But it's a pyramid...

Maybe not all what we've been waiting for but still...

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update for you guys.

After telling him this was not really a pyramid, and that the TW4T commitee suggest he adds some bags around to make it look like what it should be, lad answered (my bolding):

Quote:
Dear Anita,

Thanks for the mail,could you believe that I bought those bags of cement and each cost 1,500 naira I don`t have any bags of cement on ground now which I can add to make the construction look like a pyramid and those guys you see on the photos I paid them to build it for me.I have really spent alot on this and I have no money at hand. I borrowed money to build the previous ones and now am trying to pay back the money.

This is not sandbags, this are bags of cement as you can see.If this is really going to prepare me for the Lord`s coming as you told me before now,then I don`t see no reasons why you have to put me through this hard life.The Lord has paid for all this if this is truely what TWAT is all about.I don`t see how you have convinced me to believe in your believes.

I have some persons who I have told about TWAT and they are willing to join TWAT,but I really can`t tell them all my experience about TWAT knowing fully well that they won`t adhere to the conditions TWAT gave.Please I will still love to be a full and a recognise member of TWAT and will love to bring more souls to TWAT,but if it continue this way I don`t think I can continue with TWAT.

My Regards to the Committee.

Ok3 Edew0r.

Laughing
Who asked him to use payed bags of cement???

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing .. right .. like he really did pay for the cement. Ask him for the receipt, so TWAT will cover his additional costs. Twisted Evil

Why are you guy's siggy lines still pyramid-less? I agree, their monstrous attempt is sickening, (and funny as hell Very Happy ) but, still, you did get them to build something special, didn't you?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously the TWAT needs to be built on the site of the new church, not in the cement yard.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic