SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this for real? ex-Scammer claims to have earned $75k pa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IMHO the most funny part was:
Quote:
Another time I got into big trouble because of a victim who kept saying he had sent money when he hadn’t. He sent me 4 fake wire transfer codes and each time the boss went to pick up the money they told him that the number was wrong. The last time the office staff called the police and the boss had to run away. I got beat really bad for that one. Thumbs up I think the guy was just playing with me for fun and never had any real money.

Why would somebody give a fake MTCN is beyond me. Rolling Eyes Embarassed Poor lad... NOT! Very Happy

Lads are lot like Terminators:
They can't be bargained with, they can't be reasoned with.
They don't feel pity or remorse or fear and they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are sucked dry for money!

Twisted Evil beating jump_4_joy Mr. Green

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
sent me 4 fake wire transfer codes and each time the boss went to pick up the money they told him that the number was wrong. The last time the office staff called the police and the boss had to run away. I got beat really bad for that one.

Just had visions of a certain lad of mine getting beaten, now that is almost orgasmic. Embarassed

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We talked about face-to-face contact and he said that he hadn't actually met any victims, but had personally set 2 up for meets in Amsterdam for "wash-wash" scams.

That is very interesting and quite revealing in many ways. I am personally aware of a number of victims who have been lured to the 'Dam in pursuit of wash wash scams. It does, in my opinion tend to corroborate "Johns" claims to inside knowledge of such scams

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would find it interesting if scamdetect would post the original-statements in John's own words here, maybe in Help, Hints & Tips.

Beside of the plea for originals-sources - I find it helpful and interesting, and it could be educating for some wannabe-victims.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic