SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cammy's new admirers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy has some lustful Lads on her case.

There's Sh4wn Fr1z3r (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177214&start=0) who promised her doggy style with "hard core moves".

More recently this popped up:

Quote:
How are you Miss , I have saw you in the book of love which make me contact you to know how serious I am to hold you. My name is Fr4ncis I 4ku4k4 from Nigeria , a young boy of 27 years single.
it hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel.
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we should know how to be grateful for that gift.
Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance- and you find out you still care for that person. a sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.
when one door of happiness closes, another opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us I want you to be my friend which all my happiness will follow and my heart will rejoice when ever I read you mail, until the time to me you over there or for to come here to see me,
I want you to be my friend which all my happiness will follow and my heart will rejoice when ever I read you mail, until the time to me you over there or for to come here to see me,

The "Book of Love"?

Quote:
You've read the Book of Love - are you Asatruar?

This came back promptly:

Quote:
Thanks you very much for your good response to my mail before any other futher words i will say, i love you , but can i know you and your country, even to call you to hear your sweet apply voice .
its' true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
the best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch, swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! don't expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their hearts but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.
there are things you love to hear but you would never hear it from the person whom you would like to hear it from, but don't be deaf to hear it from the person who says it with his heart.
never say goodbye when you still want to try - never give up when you still feel you can take it - never say you don't love that person anymore when you can't let go.
love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, need to love those who still love even though they've been hurt before.
Miss , give me your heart to live forever.

Little toerag giving me orders? I think he needs to be brought into line:

Quote:
Not so fast there - let's take this one step at a time.
You wrote to me first, so I think you should do the introductions first. Tell me about yourself, send a picture, that sort of thing.
As the song says, you can't hurry love.

But the script goes on (emphasis added):

Quote:
I am sorry for the late response to your mail, all you are requested will send to for the ske of love and introduction toward the distance you are,
dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be cuz you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.
may you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy and enough money to buy me gifts Smile
always put yourself in other's shoes. if you feel that it hurts you, it probably does hurt the person, too.
a careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life; a timely word may level stress; a loving word may heal and bless.
the beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them with our own image - otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
the happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried. for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with a tear.
the brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
when you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling - live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying, but to tell you that all your word to me is happiness i hard to this moment, i love you.

Meanwhile, a doctor for one of my cancer patients seems to have taken his eye off the ball (emphasis added):

Quote:
Did you send the email to the bank?, i asked for i did not receive your mail and as a matter of fact, you must let me know for my advise on what to do.
In the nearest shortest time, you and i shall discuss more about our personal lives. I am single and you are single, what do you say?. I would have called you, i said in my heart that could could be disturbing your private live. Let me know, can i call you?
Meanwhile, i had a discussion with Mrs. M4rvis Smith today, i think everything will go well.
Let me know as soon as possible.

So saith Dr Ch4mb3rl1n K0n4n.

Cammy, after spelling out the problems with the bank, added:

Quote:
You're single, I'm single, and... what? I don't second-guess, ever. Say exactly what you mean!

The doctor urged Cammy to have faith and added:

Quote:
Coming to what is in my mid on what i said concerning us. Please forgive me, i never meant any thing harm. You are 24 years and i am 32 years old. Both of us are single though i dont know if you have a serious relationship now. As for me, i dont have any serious relationship and it is based on this that i would want to know from deep down my heart and with all amount of humility and respect. I want to know if both of us can plan for our future, i know we have not met before and i also know that this project will make us to see ourselves face to face. Love is not to be sold or bought, love can bring two different people together even much more that what we can expect.
I want us to team together to have this money released into your account first, then both of us shall arrange to meet each other and from there we can marry. I am not saying that this must be done but if it pleases you, it can be done but if you say no, frankly speaking i shall have nothing against you. To know each other, we can start exchanging photos with discussion of our very selves, what we like and what we dislike.
Please do not be offended at this my mind, you have the right to say either yes or now.
Dr. Ch4mb3rl1n K0n4n ( Fondly called, Dr. Ch4mb13)

As before - he made the first move, he has to ante up!

Quote:
You made the first move - so it's up to you to put your cards on the table. Let me see a picture of you - and read something about yourself and your life.

No pic:

Quote:
At first, i must thank you for counting it worthy for me to send my photo to you. I shall do that almost immediately but i have to get my recent photo for you so please bear with me and wait for a while.
Secondly, i want to let you know that last night i did stay awake thinking what you will say to my proposal and this morning, i was very glad to read your mail and i must say thank you, Camille. I want to make a sincere promise to you now and it shall stay with us for ever. If this works out for both of us, i shall always respect, cherish and adore you all my life.
Thirdly, you did not inform me if you have contacted the bank or not. Please let me know asap so that i can follow it up. If you have contacted the bank, let me know and if you have not yet contacted the bank, please immediately you receive this mail do contact the bank and then let me know as well.
Stay blessed, stay well and please take good care of yourself.

More to come on all, I think...

ETA: missing quote tags

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ So vulgar mentioning money in the same email love! No Picture, that is not a loving man, have you sent him a nice one?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frances, aka Frank, finally sent Cammy more heartfelt declarations:

Quote:
Good morning my love,
How are you doing? Base on the email you sent to me and the discussions, below is my photo and I do not have much chance to scanning other and send to you but hold this as an evidence of the love I hard from you.
I am working in the supermarket as the general manager, I like to reading from what you write to me in love poem and hear you voice also like to see your pictures, am honest guy 27 years old, I will said you are only girl in my life in spiritual as of now.
I have not get any other person accept you that came to my mind, who i have not step my see before and only foreign girl that communicated with me ,please I love you with all my heart, can you tell me about your self so that I will know more about your best.
I was imagined my self as a bland man but see more than people who there eyes open, i do not have hand but hold and touch you all over, I never be in love before but whenever I remember you all my bodies was feel in love, that why I walk up this morning pray to almighty God to guide you for me and bless you to be my wife and mother of my children.
Please keep me update whenever I was doing anything wrong so that I can stand and not to annoyance the love you have from me, I love, say it if you have feel like me, and are you in chart please add me to your yahoo chart for more discussion also send you phone number to me so that anytime I want to chart I will call you to update you, I love you.

There was also a picture:

I'll let Cammy comment on that (emphasis in original):

Quote:
Thanx for the pic, but by Freyja's tears - you look so grumpy! Honestly, I've seen happier faces on Pakistani cricketers. Couldn't you at least smile at the camera, just for me?
I've attached two pix just to show you how good a smile is - one is when I visited my brother's unit; the other is when I was at the movies with a bunch of friends (it was Avatar - great movie). So you see what I mean? You have to smile!
If you smile for me maybe I'll send you some from my portfolio. But you have to send me more pix with you smiling. We should all be happy.
I don't have yahoo chat enabled - something wrong with my hardware. Google chat is good.
Please write back and keep smiling.

I did send two pix - one of Sophie Monk in a red dress (should be known to most Eaters), and one of Sophie visiting soldiers in Iraq (some cropping was needed).

More to follow...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Frank got back with four pix!

There was also this:

Quote:
My Love Camille
How are you today my love, i have received your beautify pic, when i saw the pic it be as a dream to me but when i understand that there is a through love on you also we to find a love to your eye ball which make me feint and started crying, i will request to see more of your pic, you are lovely one.
Breathless kisses burning touches Soft-spoken words of love urgently spoken words of passion. A man and a woman one complete love since time began Predestined to be as one. Been together before in other life times we’ve fought dragons and have been torn from each others arms yet our love prevailed. We've walked on this earth many times together perhaps for a moment perhaps for years but our heart is one heart and we were meant to be. So when our time on earth once again comes to a close have no worries my dear for we will find each other again and again and again. For our love is ageless Eternal a love for all time
I need your best love, which is very important for me and to hear your voice, I will comfiest that I have find my love which to reliable with my life, please and please do not disappoint me I love you so much to said any condition I will spend all my life with you, I cannot be able to sleep again since I saw you pic.
You love One Frank

:yikes:

Sand Timer x 7
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No shirt,no muscles,he is looking so cool and that flat tv,what is he trying to convince?
A gave man maybe,only a mallet is missing Laughing

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic