SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newborn baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
theprofaneangel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello everyone! I received an especially ridiculous scam email today, and decided to play with it. I shall try to post the few emails so far, and ask for any and all help and guidance. I was particularly amused that my "brand new BMW" was listed as model year 2007! I created a character based on the Wizard of Oz and hope to string this guy along, but it's a learn as you go process for me. Anyway, here's my cut & paste job of the emails. (I seem to have lost my original reply to the scammer, introducing myself and my employer)

Sir:

Obviously you did not understand my former notice of decline. My employer, Mr. Ozzie Tinman, is a collector of new Mercedes Benzs - a benefit from winning the Tri-State Lottery - and does not need the monetary prize. Mr. Tinman allows himself that simple luxury - a new Mercedes every year - while using the rest of his money to support Christian charities and scholarships for worthy youth. I assume you are being kind in pursuing your offer, perhaps you think Mr. Tinman, being elderly, does not understand your offer, but I assure you he does, and he graciously declines. If you do not find another recepient, perhaps you would consider donating the car to a War Veteran's Trust in your country in Mr. Tinman's name (he was a Naval officer in World War Two and is always delighted when he can assist a veteran).

To be clear, Mr. Tinman does not wish to collect his prize. He has no need of a BMW, nor does he need the prize money. He would prefer to see such a windfall donated to deserving veterans of your nation's armed forces, or perhaps to endow a worthy youth with the funds to complete higher education. Mr. Tinman is quite firm about this. He believes God has already been more than good to him, bestowing great fortune upon him, perhaps because Mr. Tinman was never blessed with children. In return for God's supreme blessings of material things upon Mr. Tinman, he seeks only to give his money away to the deserving - upstanding youth seeking higher education, artists needing sponsorship, orphanages, animal shelters, and of course, veterans organizations.

I hope this concludes the matter and things are firmly fixed in your mind now. While your graciousness in following up is appreciated, it is not needed. I have a meeting with a disabled veteran's group this very evening, to donate a large sum to assist these fine men and women with their needs, so I must end this letter. Mr. Tinman wishes you well, and hopes you understand now that he is not in the market for what he considers an inferior vehicle to the Mercedes Benz, nor does he need monetary awards. Please donate to worthy organizations in your area. As Mr. Tinman is fond of saying, "If you breathe free air, thank a veteran."

Sincerely yours,
Dorothy West
Private secretary to Mr. Oswald Tinman

- Hide quoted text -
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Dr. Abdulahi Jabar <[email protected]> wrote:

THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS
PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF
THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.
22 Garden Close, Stamford ,
Lincs, PE9 2YP, London
United Kingdom.
19th January, 2010.

Attention: Dorothy West,

We at BMW are in receipt of your mail and we must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of the winners in this year BMW AUTOMOBILE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION 2010.

We would have called you upon Our receipt of your mail but you did not include your phone numbers to your response.

Your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by this Department.

You have therefore been approved of £750,000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British pounds) and NEW BMW 5 SERIES 2007 MODERN CAR.
The car comes with a special BMW Insurance Cover for one whole year, that is, till the next promotion in 2011. It also comes with a one year warranty and FREE repairs at any BMW AUTOMOBILE depot or service station worldwide.

DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE VEHICLE

YEAR: 2007
MODEL: 550i M Sport Saloon
ENGINE SIZE: 4799cc with Eight-Cylinder V Petrol Engine and 4-Valve Technology.
TRANSMISSION: Automatic 6-Speed Gearbox and Servotronic, Power Steering.
AUDIO AND COMMUNICATION: CD Preparation for 6-disc CD Changer in Glove Box and an On-Board Computer.
WHEELS: 18-inch M Sports Spoke Alloy Style 135M.
INTERIOR: Uphostery made of black Dakota Leather and Advanced Automatic Air Conditioning Unit

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our Computerized Email Selection System (C.E.S.S.)from a database of over a million email addresses from the world wide web drawn from all the continents of the world.

NOTE: You must add the information below to the mail you are sending to the delivery company to speed up and authenticate delivery of your package:

Ticket Number: 5647600545188
Serial Number: BMWP/556543450906
Reference Number: BMW:2551256003/23

1. FULL NAME:
2. SEX:
3. AGE:
4. NATIONALITY:
5. RESIDENCIAL ADDRESS:
6. OCCUPATION / POSITION HELD:
7. PHONE NUMBER:
8. FAX:

You are requested to Contact Registered Afilliate delivery company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to deliver your prize to you. Contact of the delivery company is below:

GREYHOUND COURIER EXPRESS
Link House, Link Place ,
BRIGHTON, Sussex ,
BN1 7DX, ENGLAND .
Email: [email protected]

I require a regular update on your proceedings with the delivery company as soon as you are in contact with them and you should keep your winnings confidential so as to avoid double claims. Have a nice day.

Regards,
Dr. Abdulahi Jabar,
Claims Manager,
BMW Claims Department,
THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY, UK .

THE BMW INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION
COPYRIGHT ©2008. ALL RIGHTS
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic