SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

URGENT! Need your help with this guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jingles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone have a way to create an ID and what am I supposed to do regarding talking to him???
I told him I can get him my "scanned ID" tomorrow since I dont have access to a scanner at home.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Business Update.
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:34:04 +0000

Dear Friend,

I have received your mail and I really appreciate your quick response and in addition to that I have tried to call the mobile number that you have provided but it seems that it not going through or rather always entering voicemail and I would really appreciate and find it more comfortable if you could email me your alternative mobile number so that I can speak with you on the phone directly. And also, why can’t you send the scanned copies today because I think today is still very young over there or what is the cause for the delay?

I wait for your urgent response.

Yours sincerely

Ronald Hulshof.
Jingles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hows this for an ID?

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

too convincing. dont send it.

Edit: Sorry, that was a bit short. Here is the more useful part:

Sending this to a scammer is helping him expand his toolbox. He could later use it on victims. It is recommended to never send any kind of ID. Your best options are:

- Dispute that you should not have to prove anything, and merely asking you for ID is an insult. It was him who came to you not the other way round.

- Tell him "here is my ID" but don't attach anything.

- Send a garbled file (anything that is not an image) and rename it to passport.pic

- Send him this: passport.jpg

I'm sure there are more ways to not send an ID...

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Talli Waker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To get around the whole ID thing, I tell them that it's illegal to make copies of any legal identification cards due to the increase of ID stealing. If that doesn't work and they insist on something and a un-openable file won't work, I then open up Poser, render myself up a quick chick open it in PS, stick it in a frame type of thing against a background and use my pen tablet to sign my "name."

Works for me so far. Laughing Proof that they don't really care (or are extremely stupid).
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Jingles.

You've gotten good advice. We don't make fake IDs because the lads can and do recycle them on real victims. Besides, the lad is interested in your money, not your ID. Usually if you send them a garbled file or any excuse, they'll just move to the next step in their script.

Also there's a "Help, Hints, and Tips" forum on here which is more appropriate for this kind of question.

Read the stickies and have fun.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Jingles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys... I wont send him this id above as you all suggested. Im going to take your advise!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic