SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

He wants to wire me 10 million ? Sweet!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

jcteck88
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a chat between a 419 scammer and I, No money was gained nor am i a bank manager of bank of america. the conversation was ended he signed off. read

Our chat on Mon, 1/18/10 6:58 PM -----

Jeremy (6:19 PM): Yes how can i help you?
Hon Jerry Edward (6:20 PM): i need ur account details to enable me forward same to the wire transfer unit
Jeremy (6:20 PM): And exactly how much will you be wireing me?
Hon Jerry Edward (6:21 PM): i have explained this to u earlier before now
Jeremy (6:21 PM): in the area of 10 million that is obsurd.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:21 PM): 10.5m
Hon Jerry Edward (6:21 PM): ur % is 30% of the total fund
Hon Jerry Edward (6:22 PM): i need an account for d transfer
Jeremy (6:22 PM): Are you aware that any amount deposited in to an account over 10,000 USD must be declared and reported to the IRS?
Jeremy (6:22 PM): That means that i would have to pay the IRS 33% in taxes?
Hon Jerry Edward (6:22 PM): yeah
Jeremy (6:23 PM): The bank automatically notofies the irs once the deposit is made.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:23 PM): i am aware of it
Hon Jerry Edward (6:23 PM): we will pay the normal tax involve
Jeremy (6:23 PM): How can i explain 10.5 million being deposited in to my account from over seas? I am a simply general manager for the bank, i make 80,000 a year!
Jeremy (6:24 PM): Are you aware of the patroit act?
Hon Jerry Edward (6:24 PM): i want to present u as our foreign contractors to enable the cbn transfer the fee
Jeremy (6:24 PM): They will investigate where the money comes from and i have to disclose full information with in regards where the money was sent from
Hon Jerry Edward (6:25 PM): i am only waiting for ur details so i cam forward it among the other dat has been approved
Jeremy (6:25 PM): But what you dont understand is i have to declare where i obtained this money from.
Jeremy (6:26 PM): I do not have a clue where the money came from.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:26 PM): yes, bc all the necessary document showing udat u executed such cobtact will be obtained
Hon Jerry Edward (6:26 PM): CBN nigeria
Jeremy (6:27 PM): I do not understand, i have never in my 5 years of being a bank manager i have never heard of deposits over than 1 million US. Actually most banks do not allot that much at one time due to fraud alerts.
Jeremy (6:28 PM): I have a client whom is an international realestate man and we always get transfers from zurich for 1 million each, some times several in a day.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:28 PM): dat will be ok
Jeremy (6:29 PM): What gurantee do i have that you will deposit the funds in to my account and not clean out my account?
Jeremy (6:29 PM): I mean i could easly open up a temporary account linked to a fake name.
Jeremy (6:30 PM): Wouldnt be the first time ive had to do that for some one before
Hon Jerry Edward (6:30 PM): i am counting on u, which ever way u no
Jeremy (6:31 PM): When can you deposit the money?
Jeremy (6:31 PM): I have just made a shell account and issued my self a debit card.
Jeremy (6:31 PM): Through one of our sister banks.
Jeremy (6:32 PM): Uou are aware of ACH protocall 1703 ss45 correct?
Hon Jerry Edward (6:34 PM): i have to forward them to the transfer unit i am not d person incharge of transfer
Jeremy (6:34 PM): Well sorry but as a bank manager i only like to deal with other bank managers.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:34 PM): i will submit ur details then it will follow the normal due proceed they will contact and d transfer will be done
Jeremy (6:34 PM): I do not deal with low level clerks such as your self.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:35 PM): how
Jeremy (6:35 PM): I am incharge of 10,000 accounts at my bank. I have done all kinds of favors for people and i only like to deal with high ups such as my self.
Jeremy (6:35 PM): You my friend are a middle man.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:36 PM): top manager are involve man i am the speaker
Hon Jerry Edward (6:36 PM): if u give me a go ahead i will present u to them
Jeremy (6:38 PM): Listen from your english i assume your from nigeria. A few years ago i did a favor for some one from there. He deposited a few hundred thousand in a bank and i got to keep a percentage. I went to westernunion and wired 10 people money for him. we both made out great and then he didnt contact me afterwards.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:38 PM): if u can come down here to see things for urself dat will be ok
Jeremy (6:38 PM): He told me that the EFCC was on to him, and that was it.
Jeremy (6:39 PM): I am a very good connection to have if i get a cut. It is all about business.
Jeremy (6:39 PM): Do you think i made it to where i am today by being honest?
Jeremy (6:40 PM): My issue is the IRS oversees every transaction made at the bank.
Jeremy (6:40 PM): Do you know who the IRS is?
Hon Jerry Edward (6:40 PM): HOW DO U WANT IT TO BE
Jeremy (6:40 PM): We need to be smart if we are going to make money.
Jeremy (6:41 PM): We need to keep off the IRS radar.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:41 PM): SO HOW DO WE PROCEED
Jeremy (6:41 PM): It depends on how you want the money delivered.
Jeremy (6:42 PM): Are you going to come here and pick it up or western union transfer
Jeremy (6:42 PM): If the amount is under 1,000 USD you do not require a bank account.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:42 PM): I HAVE TO E THERE
Jeremy (6:42 PM): nor do u require id from western union
Jeremy (6:43 PM): I do not understand your responce?
Hon Jerry Edward (6:43 PM): I WILL BE IN D STATE FOR MY SHARE
Jeremy (6:43 PM): ok beautiful
Jeremy (6:43 PM): It makes it easier for me.
Jeremy (6:43 PM): What i can do is this
Jeremy (6:44 PM): You make deposits in to the shell account i made
Jeremy (6:44 PM): All under 10,000
Jeremy (6:44 PM): You then come to the states and come to my office where i will withdraw cash and send you on your way. As long as i get my cut.
Jeremy (6:45 PM): If i do not get my cut you will not make it out the building.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:45 PM): WE ARE NOT GREEDY MAN
Jeremy (6:45 PM): I employ 6 armed guards, the columbian tried to screw me out of my cut.
Hon Jerry Edward (6:46 PM): I WILL LIKE U TO SEND ME D DETAILS
Jeremy (6:46 PM): I understand nigeria is a poor country , as is columbia. I have no issue helping out as long as i get my pockets lined.
Jeremy (6:46 PM): What information do you require? >
Hon Jerry Edward (6:46 PM): D ACCOUNT 4 D TRANSFER
Jeremy (6:46 PM): Hold on while i get to that screen.
Jeremy (6:47 PM): I have to admire you 419 guys.
Jeremy (6:48 PM): The columbians and others make me very happy when i do business with yall. I only gotten burnt once and we took care of that issue
Hon Jerry Edward (6:48 PM): LETS DO BUSINESS GUY
Jeremy (6:49 PM): Like i said before, i am a good business man. As long as i get my cut all other parties get there cut.
Jeremy (6:49 PM): Okay here is the account information
Jeremy (6:50 PM): GE Money B
Jeremy (6:50 PM): ABA # 124085
Jeremy (6:50 PM): Checking # 41735100
Jeremy (6:51 PM): Our bank and out sister bank stopped recycleing the account numbers. We began generating longer account numbers.
Jeremy (6:51 PM): So keep your eye open because most banks will begin to follow us
Jeremy (6:51 PM): The routing numbers will stay 9 digits.
Jeremy (6:52 PM): Is there any more information you require?
Hon Jerry Edward (6:53 PM): NO MAN
Jeremy (6:53 PM): Remember to keep deposit amounts under 10,000 each. We have roughly 30 days to complete business before the irs preforms thereaudits
Hon Jerry Edward (6:53 PM): ACCOUNT NAME
Jeremy (6:54 PM): So dont screw me, The name is John Smith
Jeremy (6:54 PM): How orrigonal huh?
Jeremy (6:54 PM): Remember 30 days to get the money out, then i can just delete the account as if it was never opened.
Jeremy (6:56 PM): No deposits over 10,000 USD and 30 days to finish. Can you make it here before the 30 days?
Jeremy (6:58 PM): I just opened that bank account today

Jeremy (7:04 PM): Are we in business or what?
Jeremy (7:05 PM): I take that as a no, thank you for your time

hahaha he had signed off!!!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic