SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need help baiting this guy!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jingles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to this scammers initial email....

Sent: Fri 1/15/10 5:25 PM
To:

Dear Friend,
I am ZZZZZZZ and a senior Netherlands Railway Supervisory Engineer and I wish to introduce to you a legitimate business that would benefit you intensively and involves millions of Dollars. If interested, please contact me confidentially at XXXXXXXXX and state the following;

Your Names:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reply:

To: ronaldhulsXXXXXXXXXXXx
Subject: RE: DEAR FRIEND
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:58:50 -0500

Dear Ronald,Thank you kindly for your interst in me. I have answered your questions to your liking below.
Your Names: XXXXXX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His reply;

To: XXXXXXXXX
Subject: Business Details
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 17:13:15 +0000

Dear Friend,

I am grateful for your quick response. Having received your details, I would like to introduce myself. I was born April 26th, 1946 to English Mother and to a Dutch Father in the Netherlands. I studied Electrical Engineering as my first and second degree in England and in the same field. I have worked with the Netherlands Railway cooperation for several decades which I rose from a position of a junior technical engineer to a supervisor. And I am currently in the UK for my holiday.

What I want to introduce to you is legitimate and not incriminating in anyway.

I wish to introduce to you a business that involves buying and selling of fairly used Trains to developing nation in Africa which I am currently the supervisor of the multibillion dollar construction project of the railway path transport system in Republic of Benin and Togo; both in Africa.

Now due to the Economic recession and low capital investment strength of these two countries mentioned above, they have decided to cut cost and purchase fairly used trains from abroad at the cost of $440,000.00 (Four Hundred and Forty Thousand Dollars) per train; and they are proposing to purchase a total of 100 trains in number and all purchase and payments will be made at the wish of the seller and convenience without interruption.

Coincidentally, Netherlands Railway cooperation which I work for is disposing all used modern trains via any willing registered individual agents that are non staff of the Company at a disposable price of $210,000.00 (Two Hundred and Ten Thousand Dollars).

Now, the payment for the purchase of the fairly used trains from Netherlands cooperation which I work for is only done two months later after purchase only if you are a registered agent with the Netherlands Railway Cooperation.

Consequently what I propose is that I would like you as a foreigner to apply for an Agency contract with the Netherlands Railway Cooperation which I work for since I am a very influential member of the committee concerned with approving eligible Agents. And I would like to equally inform you that the process of approving eligible agents from thousands of applicants is political and diplomatic and it will be very easy for someone like me to approve your application.

Meanwhile, it is imperative that there is no Risk involve or large capital investment in this business proposal but only commitments and partnership. if you agree to work with me and become a registered agent, I will ensure that you are been entitled to about 40 trains or more and a gain of $230,000.00 could be realized from the sales of each train and a total gain of $9.2 million Dollars would be realized and the gain will be shared between the both of us as follows; 45% for me, 45% for you and 10% for mobilization and expenses incurred.

My proposal may look questionable and suspicious but you should clearly understand that it is better to make this kind of deal with a foreigner to avoid leakage of intentions and intensify belief of the transparency nature of the committee which I belong to.

My position in the company and my role in the committee guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you find yourself able to work with me, I urge you to indicate to that effect.

I am certain that we can conclude this transaction within ten (10) days from the date of my receipt of the reconfirmation of relevant information from you as I have outlined below:

Your Full Name:

Profession/Occupation:

Your Present address;

Your confidential Telephone number (not voicemail or answering

Your most secured E mail address:

I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. Contact me only through this email address. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.

I shall brief you further on the application process and others upon the receipt of your response to this mail

Please, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from life. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon.

In closing, please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Yours Sincerely,

RonXXX HuXX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I am not an experienced baiter, how would you reply to this one???

Thanks!
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trick is not to give him any reason to suspect you are anything but a genuine respondent. At this stage he has only asked for some non-confirmable personal information. Work out your character and respnd along the lines of ...

"I am really grateful you are giving me the opportunity to pursue this matter" etc. and give him the fake information which he has asked for. He might come back asking for a scanned photograph but there are ways of dealing with that.

You might want to get a formal mentor. At this stage, because you are new to this, NEVER give him your phone number.

Good luck.
Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And, of course, REAL personal information is NOT advised. ^_^

Closed lad accounts x3
Cellphone x3
Jingles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys. Ill post as I go along with this dude.
The info I gave him already is of course, fake.
How do I get around giving a fake tel no. incase he wants to verify it?

Thanks again!
Jingles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used K7.net and set up a tel no. Heres my reply to him
Ill leave my info since its fake anyway... Made up name, etc.

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Business Details
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 18:21:45 -0500

Mr. Hulshof,

Thank you for the great opportunity you have presented me.
After reading more about your business, I have full confidence we
will be great partners.

Your Full Name: Ali Evans

Profession/Occupation: Banker

Your Present address; 4098 Caladessi Lane, Tampa, FL 33613

Your confidential Telephone number 206-222-2779

Your most secured E mail address [email protected]

Please let me know your application process.

Best Regards, Ms. Evans
Jingles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres the latest:

Subject: Business Update.
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:06:25 +0000

Dear Friend,
Thank you for your readiness to see this transaction through with me.

I am contacting you for this transaction not by mistake but because I need your support. I would like to make one point clear which is the fact that if you are not willing to proceed with me in this transaction do state same on your response and I would stop any further communication on this issue with you.

I would like to inform you that we are not breaking the law but we are only bending it so that our purpose could be achieved and I am 100% sure that it will be successful. The additional good thing is that there are awaiting buyers (Government of Togo and Benin Republic) and they are ready to buy immediately they find a very trusted agent.

Since I am very close in relationship to the high political figures in these two countries and coupled with the glaring fact that I will be consulted first for recommendation before they make purchase of the train; it will means that none of the 40trains that will be entitled to you will be left unsold. So, profit and gain will be maximized!

Vital essential part of you becoming a registered agent does not necessarily need your physical appearance to cut cost and inconveniences but rather, I shall obtain the form on your behalf upon your submission of the agency registration fee of $720USD. I would have preferred to pay this fee since all expenses that will be incurred by each of us will be taken care of from the 10% of the gain. But by virtue of my holiday in the UK now, I do not have access to my bank account in the Netherlands. So, I am mandating you to take responsibility of the cost of obtaining the agency form.

Your responsibly for the payment of the Agency form does not imply that you are to completely shoulder all expenses alone but except for this one and at this time. I want you to understand this and do not be discouraged for this reason as it is equally an inbuilt intension to ascertain your level of commitments.

I shall obtain the agency form on your behalf and scan it to you to fill upon the receipt of the Agency form fee from you and I shall work on other things at my end.

More to that I have attached to this mail scanned copies of my ID’s and Photos at my work place to enable you know by face and I would want you to equally send me photos of yours or any ID for better clarification at my end also.

I would be waiting for your quick response so that I could provide you means of sending the fee as time is a very essential factor that will equally guarantee our success.

You can reach me on this Mobile no for now; +447045747703

Yours Sincerely

Ronald Hulshof.

My reply:

Subject: RE: Business Update.
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:41:55 -0500

Thank you sir for providing photos for additional comfort. You are a strapping young man, by the way.

Please provide instructions for sending the fee. I am urgently awaiting your reply.

Regards, Ms. Evans
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, he seems to have bitten. Don't phone the guy under any circumstances, if he wants to do business he will have to phone you! It puts him to extra expense and of course by speaking to K6 you don't have to talk with him. If he doesn't like it just say this will have to be done via email. After a while you can get him "off script" and you will notice the English becomes a lot less professional.

I'd advise viewing and posting this on the "Help" forum and maybe get a formal mentor.

Regards
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice so far. Also remove the id 's posted & then write COPY on them using Photo editor and repost if you want. Otherwise they can be downloaded I think ?

I do highly suggest a mentor- they can keep you in line (or at least they kept me in line) can point you to the many many tools available here on the site that would take you hours to find. I was amazed I did not even know a mentor section existed- and as I was posting questions under tip and techniques my Mentor (one of the best) showed up on a PM and asked if he could serve as mine.

Nice work- go for it!

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skeeteroen wrote:
Also remove the id 's posted

Yes. Replace them with a defaced version or remove them altogether.

Altho this is an anti scam forum, nothing stops scammers from reading it. Which they (some/sometimes) do. For the same reasons that you should not send them IDs, you should also not post them here. If your lad sends you his ID, then it's (more than) OK to post that, but you should deface it (write "Fake" or "Scammer" across it) so they can not be re-used by scammers who harvest it from here.

Eater University and the stickies in the Help forum are recommended reading. Also, like Skeeteroen said, a mentor is a good thing to abuse. When you apply for one, it canl take a while before one is assigned to you. In the mean time do a lot of reading all over the forum.

When you do a straight bait (where you play along with your lad's story) the thing you're after is his time. So even when you do decide to send him something,even an unreadable file, it is a bonus if you can discuss it for a week first. The more time a lad has invested in you, the more he cares about losing you, and the more he convinces himself that you are real, and that he is going to get to your money.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Jingles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, I never thought about putting "scammer" across the photo ids he sent me... Ill get a mentor!!! This is fun.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic