SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have a new target.Its the first email and first reply/ zip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zippymorongo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scam mail is the second second part.
I welcome any and all suggestions. Thought we can all have fun with this!
Zippy

Mr. Daniels, how are you today?

I intended to respond to you in a more timely manner, however I had business obligations to conclude.
I came back to your letter because I was intrigued in your cold call. I am not certain of your reasoning to ask a complete stranger to make an investment. Perhaps my reasoning, is that you have some action going on. The fact that I am always on the the look out for some myself, has sparked my curiosity. So Mr. Daniels, what have you got going on huh?

Sent: Sat, January 23, 2010 8:56:49 AM
Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

My Dear.

My warm greetings to you. I am Mr. Eric Daniels. I Have a very important request that has made me contact you. I decided to reach you directly to solicit your assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling into your country within the Next few days. The fund is legitimate and has all confirmable legal documents to back this payment in your name legitimately.

I presently work as an Account Director and I am in charge with all Offshore Mortgage & Services of our overseas brokers/investors with Lloyds Bank, London. But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable Business investment until I get your response by mail. Please take out a moment of your very busy Schedule today to respond back if you are interested. please send your email response and direct telephone numbers via my email ([email protected]) for an initial confidential communication so that I will give you further explanations on source of funds and details of funds transfer. I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction. Feel free to view and confirm my profile using the below websites/links.

Awaiting your kind reply soon.

Best Regards
Mr. Eric Daniels
Executive Director.

http://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/about_us/directors/executive_directors.asp

http://people.forbes.com/profile/j-eric-daniels/13967M
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may want to go to Eater U and read through the Straight Bait Section for various modalities.... jojo bean (now retired unfortunately) has a very very good section on how to twist your lad into a human pretzel- but it is not as easy as the vets make it look.

So my own rookie suggestions would be

take it slow
play as dumb and as gullible as you can

JOJO has a great read in that section on how $$$ will drive your lads nutz- and how to use that to your advantage.

decide where you want to go- straight bait- trophy - or (gulp) Safari- of course these are not mutually exclusive.

Eater U section has great section on each of these modalities.

Read Read Read then start slow and see where the Lad's greed will take him...and you!

Good Luck!

Skeeter

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
zippymorongo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks skeeter for the reply. I appreciate any I can get. I'll check out what you recommended. As of yet he (scammer) still hasn't responded to my reply. Now that I have your attention, I'm kind of stuck with another scammer. Basically I'm at the part where he wants 146.00 to pay for a homeland security clearance certificate. Of coarse the payment is to be through W.U.. He also gave me the receivers info etc... Any good ideas for this one. If you want to see the letter, give me a holler. Thanx, Zip
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is in West Africa going to WU office is no bed of roses. Convince him that you are sending the WU to him. Get all of the information then tell him you went to WU but the WU guys in your location talked you out of it- that the WU modality in your region/province requires that a form be completed.

Then concoct a long ass form he needs to complete. Use a Western union header (cut and paste one)- then tell him once you get the information you will send the money but now you have lost what he sent you originally so to to resend you all the information for his WU location.

Tell him you sent the WU but show then when he goes to WU (and he could stand in a line for an hour or two) and yells at you that the $ did not come then "realize" that you entered the wrong name etc etc etc.

There is a great section on Eater U about straight baits- you can tie this guy up for a month or more.

Remember that sailing into the wind (making him go against his desires) is a lot harder than sailing WITH the wind (using his greed to drive the bait).
Think about what would motivate him. Try a dolla chop where you say "hey your colleage Abdul got in touch with me so I sent him the $ 156- and here is his e-mail. The scammers use the same template so use this against him- make your e-mail from your fake scammer look like his> Of course the e-mail is a Gmail account you created with some scammers name sent to yourself.

So there are lots of ways to drive your lad crazie- but always keep the cash in sight -- very close- but JUST out of reach.

Play dumb, credible etc.

But what in the hell am I giving ANYONE advice on baiting- hell I am still in the midst of my FIRST bait!!!! Embarassed

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic