SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I've been naughty!

View next topic
View previous topic

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This seems to happen a lot to this baiting character of mine. I keep on accidentally sending money to Paul Ak1ndele of the G0merboyz instead of my actual lad! Here's Emmanuel K's response:

Quote:
No hard feelings, you sent money to him? fine. Did you let me know all this? Did you show me the mail from the person before making any contacts from the very first mail?

Why do you sound like a baby? I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt.

Please, I am not ready and willing to work with a low-class person please. Thank God all you did was to apply. I will work out something since your problem is the money you sent to the person at Nigeria.

Nigerians have eaten your money so, for your own good, forget it.

Thank you,

Mr. K.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up I love that the Lads say that Gomerz boyz actually "eat" the money... as in 419 Eater! Smile

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! You can see just how frustrated the lad is! What a hilariously ridiculous response.

Good job.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, this dude's funny. He also sent me this little gem after he found out I'd been paying Paul:

Quote:
You Americans, have your own way of doing things which depicts you people like traitors. I cannot be doing business with you and you wish to do something of that sort and not let me know.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Corona
Eater's sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

frustrated lad wrote:
do something of that sort and not let me know.

Why are you doing things behind your partners back, silly, can't you see you are screwing the deal up.....

Laughing Sucks to be him doesn't it. Just can't find good partners now a days. Wink *giggling*

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic