SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Carl and the condo scam

View next topic
View previous topic

Termatrol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully this is posted to the correct forum. I've read a few of the classics by shiver but never tried my own baiting. While doing a legit search for a vacation rental I came across "Carl" and within a very few minutes was on to his scam. I have some worries because I called him from my personal cell as it was a legit inquiry to begin with.

Short story is now I'm hooked! Please read below and critique as I'm sure my first has many things to be done better in future baits.

P.S. It is [email protected] if you are interested in an unbelievable rental deal. Be sure to ask for all the extras too!

***BEGIN***

Chris to carlshouses4re.
Jan 11
Hi Carl, I just spoke with you on the phone. Please reply with all the details and website or pictures if available. We are looking to rent for the nights of February 12 and 13. Arriving Friday night the 12th and leaving Sunday the 14th. Thanks!

Chris

carl stevephen to me
Jan 11
Hello Chris,
Thank you for showing interest. The apartment address is located at 1205 Saint Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130 (new orlean frenchmen quarters) The apartment is available for the dates chosen. I am sure that this is one of the best apartment you can get around at this reasonable rate. But I cannot guarantee the hold of the apartment until you book for it. You are required to pay50% of the total rental fee and a Refundable security fee of $200 to enable me hold the apartment for you,as there is rush for the apartment at this time.The apartment is $300 per night. Check the below quotes for the cost of nights you intent to stay in the apartment.

2 NIGHTS = $600

%50 DEPOSIT = $300

SECURITY FEE = $200

All you have to do to hold the apartment is to pay a 50% of the total rental fee, plus the Refundable Security Fee which is $200. which will be given back to you on the day you departing from the apartment, Once you have made the payment I will issue you a receipt confirming your payments. There are also door men and cleaners who would come at
intervals under your request to clean and attend to your needs.This also does not attract any extra charges. You get to notify me of the exact time you will be arriving to make arrangement to pick you up. There is no extra charges for this also. I will render this
service for free.I will send you our booking form and agreement as soon I have your reply to know you are interested in the apartment.

Regards

Carl

Suspision started here. There are NO rentals to be found in the Quarter for Mardi Gras weekend. If there were they would be $1000 or more for such a 4 BR apartment. A quick look at Google maps and the building told me there were in fact condos there but only 1 and 2 bedrooms.

Chris to carl
Jan 11
We will be driving down. What are the parking arrangements? There will be 2 or 3 vehicles.

carl stevephen to me
Jan 11
Hello Chris ,
The Apartment has got 2 car park spaces if you are coming with your cars and that means there wouldn't be any need for pick up,reply me if yu are ready to book so i could send you our Booking and Ageement forms,thanks

Regards
Carl

Chris to carl
Jan 11
Are they on-site secured parking? I am confirming with the rest of my group and will let you know for sure very soon.

Chris to carl
Jan 11
Also, is the parking included? We were surprised with extra parking fees at another place last year.

carl stevephen to me
Jan 11
Hello Chris,
Thank you for your patronage,the Parking spaces are secured and i must tell you need not worry about that because everything is been arranged,get back to me as soon as pssible.thanks

Chris to carl
Jan 11
Carl, go ahead and send the booking and agreement forms. We would like to get this booked. Out of curiosity, what floor is the apartment on? Also, how far is the walk to Canal street and Bourbon street?

Having fun now so I decide to start getting silly.

carl stevephen to me
Jan 11
The Apartment si on the 2nd floor of the building suite 214,i will sne d you the forms as soon as possible.thanks

carl stevephen to me
Jan 11
Hello Chris ,
Thank you for your patronage,In our company we do not receive any sort of payment it is usually sent directly to the owner of the Property,The money is to be sent via western union to the Owner of the Apartment Mrs Sharon Williams who is currently in London,England for her .P.H.D, ,we will issue you a receipt for your first payment, you will also send me a passport photograph of you for record keeping,we also pick up our customer's from the Airport and that attract no extra fee,it is just a way of welcoming our customer's but its optional,the payment informationis below..

I have attached the agreement and booking form to you. I want you to complete and return it back soonest. Also, to have the apartment reserved for you. you need to have the %50 deposit plus the refundable security fee which is $200 the total amount you are going to send is ($500) you will transferred it to the owner of the apartment via western union money transfer in London, on you arrival you will pay the remaining %50 payment while i will then hand over the keys to you. Here is the owner's Name and Address to send the deposit to her. Here is my number to contact me : 315 608 8993 if you cant call then you can leave a message.

Name: sharon williams. Address: 123
High St North,
East Ham, London,
E6 1HZ ENGLAND
Get back to me immediately with the western union control # and the information given to
you while deposit is transferred so i can prepare and forward your receipt to you. Please remember to print and come along with the apartment receipt that i will attach and forward to you after confirmation of deposit.

Thanks
Carl

Chris to carl
Jan 12
Carl,

I would like to get this booked as soon as possible, but there is a problem. Until we can get this resolved can you go ahead and trust that we will pay? I would like to know if you will go ahead and reserve the abode for my group. By the way, does this flat have the bbq on a veranda?

I have no Western Union in my area. Would a check or money order be okay? I can mail it express and would be delivered by weeks end. Thanks and please work with me to make this happen.

Chris

carl stevephen to me
Jan 12
Hello Chris,
Thank you for your prompt reply,i am sorry western union is the only way Mrs Sharon Williams woul get the payment in England and just to let you know the payment could be done online,we are going to keep your dates and book you into our Database system but we will expect the payment in less than 5 days ok,the Apartment has got a spacious Veranda wjhere you and your group could get relaxed,we dont usually book without receiving the first payment but i had to do this because i want to make you a customer,reply me as soonas possible.thanks

Chris to carl
Jan 12
Carl, Thanks so much for going ahead with booking us into your Database system. We are very much looking forward to the visit. I presently have an assistant working on the payment details for Mrs Willies.
I do have a few other details if you would be so kind. Thanks for taking your time to make this trip a success.
I do have a few people in my group that have decided to fly in. Would you still be available to pick them up at the airport? I believe their flight arrives around 8:12 local time.
They have a small child and two pets. Will this be a problem?
Can you send along a photo of yourself so they will be able to find you at the airport.
I don't think you answered my earlier question, but is the flat on the Mardi Gras parade route? And since we will be in the frenchmans quarter, how far away is Rue Bourbon?
Thank you so much for taking your time to help us. We should be able to make the payment late this afternoon when my assistant returns. He has a terrible case of diarrhea and had to go for medical attention. Thanks again.

Chris

carl stevephen to me
Jan 12
Hello Chris,
Thank you for your prompt reply,we will pick your group from the Airport so you hae to give us the flight details so we would arrange to pick them from the Airport,please make it know to them that announcements will be made at the Airport,and our driver will be waiting at the Aiorport ant about an hour before your groups arrival,our drive will be on a blue and black uniform with a cap ,pleasebe sure of the time fo flight arrival,pets are allowed in our Apartments and attracts no extra charges,The Apartmnt is in french Quarter's ,The Famous Door, Razzoo, Bourbon Street Blues and Utopia is some few minutes walk form french quarters.,reply me as soonas possible.thanks

Chris to carl
Jan 12
Thanks Carl. That is great news about the pets as we were quite worried. Will the limo driver have any problems with the pets? One is a very large dog weighing about 225 pounds and the other is a potbelly pig. I hope this will not be any problem. We can pay extra for a pet deposit if necessary or if the pets require a higher rental rate. Just let me know.
The airport pickup will be for Mr. P. Ness and wife A. Ness. As mentioned, they will have a small child with them, Locke Ness, and of course the two pets. I will send along the flight schedule as soon as it is confirmed. It will likely be an 8:12 arrival. Would it be possible to have the driver carry a sign or wear a different hat? There may be some confusion as I'm sure there will be several drivers waiting.

Is there a pool or hot tub at the apartment?

Again, thanks for your patience and for taking the time to answer my questions. I'm sure we will have more. I should be speaking with my assistant about the payment shortly to confirm that it has been sent.

carl stevephen to me
Jan 12
Hello Chris,
i didn't know there was going to be 2 dogs you are to include the sum of $100 for the pets so you will be sending us for your first payment the sum of $600 ok,reply meii fyou have a ny questions,the driver will not have any problem withe the dogs ,he's job is to pick you from the Airport,i told you we have everything planned you dont hae to worry ,we have been doing this for over 13year and have never had problems with doing my job professionally,reply me as soonas possible.,in our company we derive joy in our Customer's satisfaction

Regards
Carl

Chris to carl
Jan 12
Carl my friend, I have a few more questions from my group. I apologize to keep troubling you with so many questions, but this is a picky group and we want our first trip to the Big Apple to be a great one.

I don't think you answered my question about the pool or hot tub at the condo. We will enjoy very much relaxing there every evening. This will be a must have for my group.
Are there bath attendants? Or would that be an extra charge? We would gladly pay.
Is the staff homosapien friendly?
Any other suggestions you may have that would make this a memorable trip. Cost is not an issue, we will gladly pay for any other services you may have to offer that would make a better trip.
I still have not received word back from my assistant, Mr. Sawyer Dickey. He may be in the hospital overnight. I should hear from him shortly and will check the status of the payment. Thanks again for all your time and patience.

Chris

carl stevephen to me
12:17 AM
Hello Chris,
The Apartment has got small pool just at the back of the house,if you
want i could arrange for a bath attendant but the bills will be on
you,our attedants are the best in the world,i coud arrange a limo for
the whole trip,it will take whereever for just $2000 ,we could also
arrange an every evening fire dance ,you know dancing round the fire
and Babeque,i just want your trip to be an awesome one,i would arrange
for italian music group for the nights,i want your view about all
plans,reply me as soonas possible.thanks

Regards
Carl

Chris to carl
9:40 AM
Carl,
That sounds fantastic. Let me know how much to include for the bath attendant, fire dance, and Italian music group. Be sure that there is a bath attendant for each bath that will be available at all times. I believe you told me there would also be regular wait staff and a house boy (must be a boy). If not, advise me of the additional cost for them as well. I will wait to find out the additional cost and also see if you have any other services you could offer.

Will we pay for these services when we arrive?

Again, thank you so much for all your work to make this such a fabulous trip.

Your friend,
Chris

carl stevephen to me
9:50 AM
Hello Chris,
How you doing today,i will have to find get the price and give you the
details later today,but mean while i have arranged the limo ride if
you want that because this service we also belongs to Mrs Sharon
williams ,i am still yet to receive the rental fee payment ,reply me
as soon as possible.thanks

Chris to carl
11:52 AM
Carl,

The limo is an excellent idea! Will it be possible to get a stretch Hummer limo? We will also like to have a chamber boy in the limo at all times. We could pay extra if necessary. Also, you did not confirm the wait staff, bath attendants and house boy. Will that be a problem? Will that all be included in the payment to Mrs Sherrif Willis? Reply back soon with the cost and confirmation.
I am still waiting to hear back from my assistant, Mr. Sawyer Dickey. He will handle the payment to Mrs. Willis.

You have done so much to help us make this trip a great one. We would very much enjoy a visit with you and also your family. Will you be able to stay with us for the fire dance and pool orgy?

Your friend,
Chris

carl stevephen to me
12:05 PM
Hello Chris ,
i have had to tell Mrs Sharon that she would be getting the retal fee of $600 and the limo fee of $2000 its not possible we do not thave strech limo's,i have made arrangement for 1 male and 2 Female house attendant in the Apartmentand they will be paid upon your arrival ,i must tell you this there is a lot of rush on this particular Apartment and i have people who are ready to book but i have had to tell them that the place has been booked so please ,i will not want much of time wasting,reply me as soon as possible.thanks

Regards
Carl

Chris to carl
12:45 PM
Carl,

We would very much enjoy the company of you and your family at our evening fire dance and pool orgy. You would all be welcome to stay for a fun filled night with us at the condo. Please advise so that we can plan. It would be a great honor for you to visit and is very important to us.
I was just in contact with Mr. Sawyer Dickey. He has unfortunately blown his anus to kingdom come during his recent episode of diarreah and received contusions to his buttocks. I must admit that I am lost without his assistance. I am glad you have booked us into your database system and have not rented to other people. We will work festively to get the payment made to Mrs Sherrif Winston.
We are so happy to visit your city and appreciate you making all these things possible.

Chris

Chris to carl
4:33 PM
Carl,

I have just had a disturbing conversation with a friend who is in law enforcement. He has warned me that you may be trying to steal from us by having us send the western union to Mrs Winston. He said too that 2000 is too much if the limo is not a stretch. He said we could easily get a stretch Miata for around 1700.
I assured him that you were taking very good care of our group and are going out of your way to meet our needs. Now I am feeling some uncertainty since I have not heard back from you and you have not even replied to our generous invitation to party down at our fire dance and pool orgy in the frenchmans quarter of the Big Apple.
You have also not given me the total amount to send for all the services. Please respond quickly so that we may get payment made as Mr. Dickey is now home from the hospital and will be able to assist me shortly. Thank you my friend.
Chris

Carl,

I am very disappointed that I have not heard back from you. Please just let me know if you have rented the apartment to someone else. Otherwise, I have Mr. Dickey ready to deliver the $2600 to Western Union. Awaiting your reply.

Chris

carl stevephen to me
Jan 14
Hello Chris ,i havent heard from you and was so worried ,the Apartment is stiil available ,please go ahead with the payment and get back to me.

Chris to carl
Jan 14
I have sent you several love letters! You never received them? I am just so pleased that we are finally back in touch. Please reply with the payee details as soon as possible. Also, have you considered our invitation to join us for evening poolside activities followed by a night of frolic in the condo? Looking forward to visiting with you and your family. I await your reply.

Chris to carl
6:34 PM
Carl,

I am still awaiting your reply with the payment details. Mr. Dickey will only be available for a short time this evening to make the payment. He will not be available tomorrow due to medical appointments and examinations related to his terrible accident the other day. Please do not waste our time if you do not have the apartment still for rent. My group has considerable money at our disposal and we intend to make this visit to your city a very memorable one. We only have a few weeks left and there is little to choose from so if we need to find another place we must find it quickly. I must say that I am very much looking forward to staying at your facility and enjoying the entertainment that you have so graciously set up for us. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Chris

Chris to carl
10:01 AM
Carl,

As I have not heard back from you I am lead to believe that you either cannot or will not complete the rental as we have discussed. I will continue to search for a rental and an agent that will make this visit a reality for us. If you do not reply I will assume that you do not wish to complete our transaction.

Chris

carl stevephen to me
12:08 PM
YEAP,GO SEARCH FOR AN ALTERNATIVE

Chris to carl
12:55 PM
Carl,

I wish that you had been honest with me in the beginning. You offered my group a fantastic trip and now are backing out? That is not very professional to lead me along and waste days of valuable time. Should I instead be talking to Mrs Sharon?

Chris

And I think Chris has heard the last from Carl.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As soon as you mentioned law enforcement, he twigged.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - [email protected] H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Termatrol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I'll remember that on my next round. Any tips on how I could have kept him going?
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see any other issues. Maybe other more experienced baiters could help in your scripting. Have you gotten a mentor yet?

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - [email protected] H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic