SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Success! Mugu Streded! BAITER HELP NEEDED P.3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Bruin! Stredded!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job WIMPing out your lad, Bruin and Bolleboos. Very Happy
You know it ain't easy, surfering in Ghana. Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping
Could you later try hiding those MTCN papers in a red box, buried in a hole somewhere?
I think NN has a couple of good locations... Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a potential second safari success. Alas, he is using gmail, so I cannot produce proof. Nevertheless, here is his latest epistle:

Quote:
I received your mail and i want you to know that i am in hotel and my bills are increasing, so i want to know when you are going to activate the MTCN's.

Please Note that our time are not the same, so you have to make it the way it wil be easy for me to pick up the all fee that today.

Await for your email.

Any suggestions?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - This is the same mugu mentioned above: This one has traveled (he says) from Nigeria to Benin, but he is using gmail. So, I sent him the following inducement:

Quote:
I have good news! The audit is continuing, but I have been on the phone with a friend in western Africa. His name is Andrew Ochoa, and he can be trusted.

He works for Western Union at the Makola Branch of Prudential Bank in Accra, Ghana. He can activate MTCN's without my help (since the audit is continuing, I cannot do anything, possibly for some days).

I know it is a problem for you to go to Ghana, so I will do this: The first set of 20 MTCN's -- keep all of it yourself. You will see that I can be trusted when you pick up the first set in Ghana. After the first set, I will expect 1/2 of each further sent of MTCN's.

Be sure to ask for Andrew at the bank!

Are you going to be able to travel to Accra? When should I tell Andrew to expect you?

I hope he continues his epic journey!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Further update - this is for the guy (Emanuel/Jessica) who is already in Ghana:

Quote:
Emanuel - I have good news! Although the audit is continuing (and it appears that it will continue for several days more), I have made arrangements for you to be able to pick up the money without my even activating the MTCNs.

I have a friend who works for Western Union in Ghana. He can be trusted. His name is Andrew. He works for Western Union, but in the Prudential Bank, Makala Branch. I have told him that you are coming.

He will give you the money immediately, then (as soon as the audit ends) I will activate the MTCNs for the money you have already picked up. That way the accounts will all balance, but you can get the money immediately.

I apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Previously, I said that I would want 50% but for this first transaction only, I will let you keep 75% just to make up to you for the delays and problems.

Please let me know when you will be going to the bank, so I can alert Andrew that you are coming.

I hope he goes - I crave a small gold badge on my siggy line.

Bruin

South Africa

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess a call from a Benin number, saying "This is Mugu, I am in Benin ready to cash the WU's" would be confirmation?

I expected Emanuel to call me today but he didn't. Maybe he will later. (Or maybe that is too expensive. Smile)

At some point I got a call from a Togo number. Did you give my number to a Togonese? Or to someone who is to travel to Togo (in which case he did! Smile)? Or could it be Emanuel in Ghana borrowing a mobile off a Togonese.

Edit: (Just saw your last post.)

I hope Emanuel is not going to ask for Andrews phone number now, since we don't have a Ghanese number. I will memorize the names so I don't have to look it up when he calls.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos - I do not know of anyone off hand, who went to Togo.

Bruin

South Africa

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
I have a potential second safari success. Alas, he is using gmail, so I cannot produce proof.
Any suggestions?

Tell him you got this from gmail, but did not see his last message to you.

"Email from [email protected] marked as spam and deleted. Please have sender use a different email provider if you have determined that it is not Spam and wish to receive it."

Tell him that this never happens with yahoo.com.
Good luck with getting them both to go see "Andrew." I hope he's a big burly mean guy.
The second guy there will have more problems at the bank than the first, I think. Smile
edit: to make it more understandable.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emanuel is on his way to a rendezvous with destiny (or the law, or whatever) at Makala (emphasis added):

Quote:
Hi Mark, I would be on the way immediately please alert him when you get this and hope this is not all gonna be at my detriment and mark i trusted you at the first in this and to fly down away from ma country please dont let me down.

Emmanuel

I don't think ALL of it will necessarily be to his detriment. Just MOST of it.

Bruin

South Africa

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Slap Happy said. Get your lad off gmail. Tell him Yahoo seems to work better, and that gmail emails seem to end up as spam.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos has talked Emanuel into waiting for tomorrow to go to Mahala. This means he will be stredded on more night before his date with destiny.

Bruin

South Africa

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that Andrew needs some heads up. If I tell him tonight, he can 'do it' tomorrow morning. (Which is when Mark, who lives in the USA, is asleep.)

If he calls again, I will tell him that Andrew doesn't care if he has 2 different IDs. Very Happy

He called twice. First from his own Nigerian number, then from a Ghanese number. I hope he promised someone money for using their phone. And I hope he stays in a nice comfortable expensive hotel.

I will upload and post some calls.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful job you two!

How about insisting he immediately goes to Togo or Benin on the premise that the entire westy network in Ghana is under investigation by the E-fraud Audit Team Espionage Receivers and your insiders have told you its all clear there Twisted Evil

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent idea! When he gets arrested or at least harassed at Mahala, he should be in the mood to move on....the only problem is that all indications are that this mugu is truly flat broke. While he might have the desire to continue chasing the pot o'gold at the end of the 419 rainbow, he may not have the ability to do so.

Bruin

South Africa

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Maybe Andrew gets arrested.
There is always the chance that he calls/mails back tomorrow and says "I asked around but they don't know any Andrew there." That would be sad.

Here are some recordings. Audio quality is quite bad on some of them. Sometimes I don't really understand what he says. And I didn't bother to trim off the ringing indication at the top.

He says he is ready to go. He just asks what he already knows and I just confirm.
20100113-113631-IN-234803XXXX265.wav

He wants to change the receiver info.
20100113-193254-IN-234803XXXX265.wav
..we got cut off. He calls back. I reassure him.
20100113-194751-IN-234803XXXX265.wav

He says he is in Ghana. Very Happy I pretend I don't hear him, because I haven't read the email he sent to 'me'.
20100114-150033-IN-234803XXXX265.wav

He asks whether he should go to the bank. I say yes.
20100118-203334-IN-234803XXXX265.wav
..we got cut off. He calls back, from a Ghanese number this time.
20100118-204856-IN-233201XXX198.wav
The last one is where he says he is so stranded and has no money. I tell him to make sure everything goes smoothly.

He also made between 20 and 30 calls at times when I was sleeping, or just couldn't answer because I didn't know stuff he told 'me'. He paid for those too. (In case you wondered why you hear the ringing indication on an incoming call.)

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work Bolleboos!

Bruin

South Africa

jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Don't you just hate being stuck in Ghana when you aint gat money? I hope I don't forget again....

Bruin

Sounds like a country song:

Busted flat in Ghana, waitin' for a wire
Feeling 'bout as desperate as my mugus,
'cause Bruin found a brand new scam,
That took me all the way to a new country, yeah

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont you just love how lads claim to be completely flat broke but somehow can make international calls and get on the net in a cafe Rolling Eyes

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
redshoes18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job both of you, I enjoy reading about safaris.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff! Very Happy How far guy? Sorry, I mean where is the other lad destined for Ghana now? Are you planning a possible ladmeet, a mugu wedding? We haven't had one of those in months. They are always fun.
Instead of getting arrested, like Bolleboos said, how about Andrew robbed the place, grabbed thousands of dollas and MTCN numbers, and went into hiding. Get an Andrew email, and have him ask the lad for help in escaping the country, maybe head him north toward Burkina-Faso. We have a "secret agent" in our old friend, Ahm3d Kh@diri, who lives in Tamale. So, you should be able to get confirmation from him up there that the lads are in town. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
love2bait77
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! This bait has inspired me Smile
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently, Emanuel has been to Mahala, and been turned away (darn! Not arrested!). He asked for "Andrew" and was told there was no "Andrew" there.

He seems to have friends in Ghana who are putting him up (or putting up with him, as the case may be) and who are letting him make phone calls, or use the internet some - -but I really do think this guy is financially strapped right now.

Bruin

South Africa

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He called a couple of times this morning (ka-ching) while I was in a meeting, phone on silent. In our character's time zone it was still 4AM or so. Waaay to early to call. Very Happy

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wrote Emanuel and broke down and gave him the last name of the contact ("Andr*w Uche"). He is to go back to Mahala and be sure to ask for Andrew who works with Western Union.

Bruin

South Africa

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This slow roasting of you lad is great. Hopefully, his pal will get sick of his mooching, and toss him into the street. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic