SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Trans-gendered Hilad -- Part Four

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[My hilad/las can almost smell the money. He is sure his impersonation of my ficticious former friend, ruthless Russian mobster and apparent frail woman of delecate constitution, Ivanna Geduov, is spot on. He supplied me with fresh banking info, but did not include all the information Alan needs to close the account.]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/5/10

I need the account number and the bank's IBAN.
Is this branch in London?

[I play it silent, waiting for the next account to be shut down. She/he starts sending worried emails--nothing could posible go wrong, right? ]

Ivanna wake to me 11/5/10

Like i have always said i am very greatfull and will stay away from you once i have this money,i promise. I want you to use this account below and not the other.

NAME:UWAIFO OGBEIDE
BANK NATWEST
Account number:11325798
Branch sort:60-24-26
BIC:NWBK GB 2L
IBAN:GB87 NWBK 6024 2611 3257 98
Bank Address:1-7 powis street
woolwich
london
SE18 6LE

Я никогда не забуду этого, и я сделаю так, как вы просите остаться в стороне от жизни я обещаю

Ivanna wake to me 11/5/10

Please when you have sent it kindly send me a scanned slip of payment. thanks so i am sure of the payment so i do not have to stress anybody to make a withdraw that is not there.

Ivanna wake to me 11/7/10

Just sending you a mail to remind you about your promise tomorrow thank you.

Ivanna wake to me 11/8/10

So have you made the transfer yet.

[Oops! It looks like this bank account is not working! I wonder what happened.]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/8/10

Why do you keep switching banks?

I have to go back into the bank to reset the transaction in a way that makes it untraceable.

I will not be able to deal with this until late Tuesday.

[By now I'm gaining more satisfaction from knowing that this creep is in a constant state of apprehension than I am with the potential for comedy, so I decided to let him cook for a few days. In the meanwhile "Ivanna" has not realized that the second account has gone belly up. Her tone is rather demanding for a beggar and nowhere near demanding enough for a ruthless killer. This lad really does have a tough time finding a realistic female voice. I believe that he simply cannot comprehend the notion of a powerful female. ]

Ivanna wake to me 11/10/10

So what happened i have been waiting for a scanned copy of your bank
payment slip, please have you paid the money yet, if you have do send
me a scanned copy of the slip.

I aasked you for an amount that i have in mind that i will payback but why have you desided to do me this way i never knew you could do me like this up till now you have not still made the payment why, well please if you do, do send me a scanned copy of the payment slip given to you by your bank. So i can use in send somebody to make the pick up as you know i cannot really have my self seen any were.

Why have you not sent me even a mail nor a scaned slip. please contact me at most.

[I send of a one-liner to keep her hanging. At this stage, less is more.]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/10/10

Sorry Ivanna. you will have to wait. I am dealing with a business emergency.

Ivanna wake to me 11/11/10

Please i will have to wait for how long can you be specify. please i have not much time.

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/11/10

I do not care.

Just please send it, and i know you do not care.i beg you.

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/11/10

What is your hurry anyway?

Please the question now should be why have you not fulfilled your promise. and you know i have to get out town.and also i just need it fast.

Ivanna wake to me 11/12/10

Just do this and get me out of your life once and for all. abeg you

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/12/10

Why do you need the money? What happened to all the money you had before?

Are you sending me the money or not?

[At this point I could have revived the bait, but frankly, my level of revulsion at this pile of refuse was putting me off. I decide to insult him him with apathy.]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/12/10

Maybe next week. We'll see.

Please do it this time

Be specify please

Ivanna wake to me 11/14/10

Can i ask you a question, what is holding you now from sending me the money

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/15/10

Two things are holding me now:
1) I am busy.
2) I don't like you, so I am happy to make you wait

Ivanna wake to me 11/15/10

See please this time i beg you in the name of God i need it, and i know you do not like me but you say you have changed, so why have you choosed to punish me, it has been for over 3months, now think about it.

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/16/10

I have not changed, and neither have you.

You are still a theif and a liar.

Why do you need this money, anyway?

Ivanna wake to me 11/16/10

Are you helping me with money or not just tell me.

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/18/10

Why should I help you?

Ivanna wake to me 11/19/10

because you promised to help me with $5,000 get out of this town, i am broke and i need your help.

[I think the lad has completely forgotten that he started this by threatening to kill me. He is in total romance / refugee mode at this point and can't imagine a female who is not a victim. He disgusts me.]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/19/10

I promised to do that in order to get you to leave me alone and stop threatening me and my family--but I now realize that if you can't get enough money to even leave your town, you absolutely cannot get enough to find me or bother me--and you absolutely do not have the resources to pay an assasin. In short, I know that you have been bluffing all along Ivanna.

What happened to you? You used to be ruthless! You used to be a dangerous woman in your own right. People used to fear you, and for good reason. Now you are just a petty criminal--and a very bad one at that. What happened to you?

[In a last-ditch effort to guilt me into sending cash, she/he tries to insinuate that she has repented, but if I do not send her money, it will be me who forces her to return to a life of ruthlessness. Unfortunately, she also is not very effective in her argument.]

It is a long story, but since i cannot get what i want from been simple i will have to be my old self i think it is better.

Thanks

[Thanks? Confused ]

[Conclusion to follow.]

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.

Last edited by Lehigh Guy on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[I decide to speak as directly to the scammer himself instead of "ivanna," without coming right out and revealing the bait.]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/19/10

Here's an idea: Try earning money by working.

Why must you cheat and steal? Wash dishes, or paint fences, or babysit, or clean someone's apartment, or deliver newspapers or work in a store, or sell sandwiches or do SOMETHING. There are thousands if ways to make a living, supoport yourself and your family, and do it all as a productive member of society. You think that because some theif near you is rich, that this is a fine way to live. It is not.

I am asking you two seriouss question and for once, please answer them and do not lie. 1. Why don't you earn your money instead of stealing it?
2. Why are you not ashamed to be a theif?

[I suspect this hits home, as the following arrives in oversized, red bold letters.]

And i have some for you for wasting my time, be careful

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/20/10

And, by the way, because of your threats I had to hire two extra security team people for my past trip through Europe and Africa. Your stupid fake threats cost me just over $12,000! If you had not been so stupid, you would have taken what I offered when all of this started and you would be $5000 richer and I would would have spent $7,000 less than I did on that trip.

You should be paying ME money, Ivanna!.

Seriously, what the hell happened to you that made you become so stupid? Have you had an accedent or a brain tumor or what?

Ivanna wake to me 11/21/10

I did not want to steal from you i asked for your help saying i will payback but you said you do not want me to payback, and you say you are different from me but so much for been different from me, give me the $5,000 and lets end this, am starting to get angry. i want an answer from you yes or no for the money.

[Egad! Apparently trying to extort mone through death threats is no trying to "steal" in this lad's mind.]

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/22/10

Ivanna,

You sent a goddamn hitman after me! Then you said you would call him off for $5000!

Of course you wanted to steal from me! Really Ivanna, are you that stupid that you do not understand that you are a thief? I wish I knew enough Russian to talk to you so you could understand,

You are starting to get angry? You dare to say that I am like you? That is a lie. You are a theif. You hire murderers to threaten innocent people! How am I anything like you?

Send me your bank information again. I'll consider perhaps sending you something just to be rid of you, but you will need to be cooperative AND you will need to be honest, Ivanna.

The first thing I want to know is what happened to your Russian mob connections? How can you of all people be stranded somewhere without money? What happened to the Kak Dela? You could have sold that boat for $500,000.00 easily, even in this poor market. It was worth four times that amount!

If you do not answer these questions for me, and prove that you really have nothing now and no way to get the money yourself, I am not going to help you. Why should I make you even more wealthy when you have lived for so long on the misery of others?

Why do you try to steal and cheat? Why don't you do real work? Aren't you ashamed to be a theif?

[I probobly pushed too hard askjing for a backstory. Even this lad had to know he would have trouble faking a history for someone he never met, but I had. He goes for the quick bluff.]

Ivanna wake to me 11/30/10

Why do choose to make me angry, you said you were not sending the 5000 dollars anu more and now you keep calling me a theif. why?

Pat DuTuschie to Ivanna 11/30/10

I call you a theif because you are a theif.

[And that, ladies and gentlemen, is it. I know I could have gotten this one moving again, but he seemed to have little fight left in him. He obvously could not remember what the scam was about. Still, I got the lad way off script and had plenty of fun; No safari, but 2 piggies.]

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Swansee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed reading this all, congrats on the 2 piggies! Has he sent any emails begging for money after his last one sent?
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. He finally gave up. I think he was offended because I called him a theif--doubly odd given that the hitlad scam openly admits that the person is exotorting money from the target.

This might be related to the phenomenon some have noticed: that scammers often think of their activity as a business. Ignoring the fact that their "business" involves cheating, lying, stealing, threatening, fraud, what-have-you is an important matter of intentional self-deciet. Disturbing that protection makes some of them uncomfortable with whatever remains of their conceinces.

_______
_______
_______
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant bait - clapping clapping clapping

GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I'm late to the party but, this was a good read. Thanks for sharing!

sumat fishy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just read this from beginning to end , I love hitman scams,thanks for a crackin read and a brilliant bait. Very Happy
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lehigh Guy wrote:
No. He finally gave up. I think he was offended because I called him a theif--doubly odd given that the hitlad scam openly admits that the person is exotorting money from the target.

This might be related to the phenomenon some have noticed: that scammers often think of their activity as a business. Ignoring the fact that their "business" involves cheating, lying, stealing, threatening, fraud, what-have-you is an important matter of intentional self-deciet. Disturbing that protection makes some of them uncomfortable with whatever remains of their conceinces.

Great read!! Very Happy

You are right, i think i read somewhere Al Capone insisted he was 'Doing the community a great service', the extortion, threats, murder or whatever he did just didn't register. He put a positive slant on it in his own mind, he only seen the good if there was ever such a thing.

As in the Life of Brian 'Always look on the bright side of life' Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic