SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

tabita ukwa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tarabit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi this is new to me I am 73 years old and new to pc,s.This person contacted me via Gardening network and wants to get to know me better.I am not silly enough to believe a 26 year old is really interested in a 73 year old,but I have a wicked sense of humour and would like to string her along for a time .Can someone inform me of what scam this person does
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello tarabit, and welcome to eater!

Glad to read you noticed it was a scam. There isn't much info you provided, but most likely it will be one of the following:

*she falls madly in love with you after 5 emails, her mother/brother/other relative gets sick and she needs money
*she falls madly in love with you after 5 emails, wants to come visit you and needs money for a visa/travel documents
*she falls madly in love with you after 5 emails in which she tells of her parents being brutally slaughtered leaving her with the will in a refugee camp in Senegal.

All of which are scams of course. Hearing from what you tell us she (well in reality a he, most likely) contacted you on a real account, which leads back to you. We very strongly advise not to bait people with your real email-accounts. You see, most email providers send along a bit of code with every email you send, and that can be used to trace you to your doorstep. The odds of them showing up are very small, but in the end they're still criminals and it's better not to take any chances.

If you do want to string her along, I'd advise you to make a fresh email account from one of the next providers (Gmail or Hushmail are the safest), and reply from that one with a fake name, fake contact info etc. They won't notice they didn't send to your brand new account - they send those messages to hundreds of people at the same time. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. Plenty of helpful people around that love to get you sorted.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All what Caligula told you

Tell us more about your 26 year old new friend, Her name and where she found you and what she has to say. We can track her down and figure out what she is up to. Sounds like fun. Cool

It seems I found her here. So now we know her game. The Senegal Refugee. Be prepared to deal with Bankers, Reverands and Barristers. This can go on for months.

edit 1 add link

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic