SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An Idea to waste lad funds with possible safari opp

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a bit of an idea, although I don't know how feasible it would be to pull off.

I think it would be interesting to bait as a travel agent looking for people (lads) who can investigate local (and very expensive) hotels and restaurants for me. You tell them to book into the Sheraton or something and tell them that you will reimburse all costs, with a generous payment, once they report back with photos and tell you how the expensive accomidation/meal/cruise/etc was. Of course you reject all pleas for an advanced payment and demand bills and documentation for everything. You could even convince a Burkinabe lad to stay at a Ghana hotel or something, for extra safari goodness. Twisted Evil

I imagine that this might work once all the kinks are worked out. I might write up a script and test it out on a few lads, just to see what kind of responses (if any) I get.

Ideas? Feasibility? Anything else?

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's not a bad idea you got there. It's certainly worth a shot. You never know until you try.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Dr_Pimper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like a great idea. And in all honesty, I think it could work out. After all they will be happy to stay in luxury accomodation if they think the costs will be coming out of someone else's pocket.

The main issue would be thinking up a convincing story and creating 'evidence' such as documents and a website to add to believability.

Safari -- Roland Stuart -- Lagos to Port Harcourt 1000km round trip -- FUCK U AND FUCK PORT HARCOURT

China

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would you choose?
A: YES I WOULD CHOOSE ALIVE --- S3cur1ty Sh13ld lad

Why must u giv me the shits like this? --- John Koffi

Sand Timer 1 year - I. O. Babatunde
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely worth a try! Baiting is an endeavor where "Will this work?" can often be answered experimentally!

I imagine they will expect you to book the hotel, etc, for them and pay ahead of time, so you'll need to work out ahead of time exactly why this can't happen. Either "that's not our policy" which you just stick to. Or that *is* your policy, but something unusual has happened with your booking software, and the book's deadline is NEXT WEEK, and you'll gladly pay them DOUBLE if they will, just this time, book it themselves.

If you get this to work, the trophies will practically make themselves, because what's a hotel review without lots of pictures, etc. Verifying that your lad actually took the pictures (and stayed at the hotel) will be the hard part for you.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's certainly worth trying, ThankingArthur.

Last year, the Mooseknuckle Modeling agency used a similar idea to get a couple of lads to scout out Obudu Mountain Resort, with hilarious results: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158994

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would LOVE to make a website for your "travel agency". It will be good practice for my web skills to do something business based for a change. I just did a website for use as a modality for those who like charity baiting:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177907

Did I mention that we could also make some forms to fill out??? An application for employment form, a review form, a request for payment form, my god the possibilities are endless!

I am SO up for this!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
paraguay
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had some similar idea but never worked it out - to pretend to be a company that publishes guidebooks, and to ask lads to describe some remote regions of their country. Or to contact a frustrated lad that was safaried here and found it out, offering payment for detailed descriptions and pictures of places, where he is stranded. You can give it a try in the same shot as well

i am a man that see tomorrow

dont let me to send MORONGO POWER TO VISIT YOU IN THE NIGHT, because it we be very terible for you
Tyr Yuanoowon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the case of photos being taken by digital cameras, in almost all cases you can verify exactly when the photo was taken. This is often enough because obviously if it was taken the day your lad was supposedly staying, and at the same place.. it's a good chance it's real. It might save some time.

http://regex.info/exif.cgi

That's a good tool for that purpose.

U SACK OF WINE-western western

Closed lad accounts x7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And a legend lad of the past checked out a hotel in Tamale with photo proof here Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic