SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2010 Valentines Day Be My Lust Object Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A whole month of Wooing this year, I dont recal actually stopping from last year Wink

@Caligula, I am impressed with the high standard you are setting this early, it took a whole week before we had anything as impressive as that last year.

I also note original woos, of course, the Enchanting Kate deserves no less than the absolute finest personally written woos.

Ralph has been at me since last year after seeing the most beautiful Kate end up in my arms and hot tub, asking me if I could teach him to woo.

I figured that seeing as I am carrying his goat for him I may as well help so I told him I am not a miracle worker but I will see what I can do.

Dont expect much from him but if he can ever get out of the bingo hall he might even do some wooing himself.

He is a pathetic wooer as you will see but he might improve in time.

He wanted me to post this pathetic attempt and I promised I wouldn't edit it much on him Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Quote:
All my life I have been desperately single
The bingo hall is the only place I would mingle
But after seeing the Guru in action
I decided to get myself some satisfaction

There is a brilliant girl who has caught my eyeS (I dont mean to rub in the fact you only have one MG)
She gives me smiles and gives me sighs
She does wonderful things in helping others
And I would be so happy if we could be lovers

My Darling (Note Murry, this is the correct spelling, there is no "E" in "darling") you know I am shy
But I will come out of my shell if I could be your guy
there is only one girl who could ever catch my heart
And each time I see her eyes I bend over and <strike> hold my heart </strike> Fart

There is only one girl who I have always wanted to woo
and get me out of that bingo hall and together with you
My beautiful princess I hope you will be mine
and be my 2010 very special valentine

yes, I know, pathetic isn't he.

he wont even tell me who it is he is wooing Rolling Eyes

I will refrain from wooing myself at this time, I do feel sorry for him.

@Titania,
I am honoured that you would seek to be wooed by a guru Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are there any icons for doing this?

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A small gift for the one that woos my heart.
There is a customs fee of $214.10 that must be sent by WO in the next 2 hours 14 min 10 sec.Image
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A gal could only dream to be Eater's Sweetheart. Cool

I Turn To You - To all of you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbb2D4fL5Q8

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Murry.

Firstly, I enirelessnessnessily agree Caligula shows exceptional talent

You will of course recall it was myself that first pointed out to you his unuqueness and stylishments.

Wink

Secondly, you have started something now by helping out Ralph.

Rolling Eyes

Note this chat;

Quote:
xxxxx: You would if you please make me the laяge benevolence

CK: Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo xxxxx

xxxxx: I ask to you laяge benevolence but necessaяily the content anonimnyyoe

(quite why she writes in mock-siberian I do not understand - but I grant her the indulgousness and have x-ed out her name)

CK: How can I help you?

xxxxx: This coяяespondence must be secяetly valentines always from someone of unknown, also, to anotheя neisvestnyu

CK: Understooding ya.

xxxxx: I desiяe for I send poem to my special Ральф therefoяe his heaяt for me of melts and he assumes me to his club of the bяeast

CK: sniggering - That should be Bingo hall not a Titty club.

xxxxx: eveяything that to ugodnovse, anything.

CK: PMSL - you mean - whatever?

xxxxx: да

CK: OK I have an idea. How about you mail me a poem to Ральф, I can unmangalise the phoney яusskie and post it for you.

xxxxx: that is the bяilliant idea Of ekateяina - I will wяite tonite and mail you

CK: Exellantoes.

xxxxx: aяe much embяace kisses but not giяly of some

CK: Yeppers - deffo not that kind.

xxxxx: Bye - you remain blessed

CK: Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what happens if you tend to bait alot of romance lads Laughing

All these months where I replied to my lads and had to pretend I loved them - that was just a way to ease the pain a little. Because with every beat that my tormented heart produces, I see before my eyes the image of my beloved one. When I close my eyes, I can see her, I can feel her presence, I can feel the warmth of her breath on my bare skin, only by force of imagination, just because I want it so much. When I open my eyes again and return to the dark, cold and lonely reality my life is without her being around me, I notice that time has passed ever so fast, because every fiber in my body wanted to hold on to that feeling as long as possible. She is my drug, the one that will never give me an overdose because there simply is no thing as "too much love" coming from her. In the contrary, she is the oxygen in the air, which I can't live without. Every night I pray that she isn't perfection itself, but that she has one little flaw.. The little flaw that she is able to fall in love with a simple man like me.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hang on, got to get my muck boots on...

Any y'all gals wanna go shooting raccoons and such (maybe some squirrel)? Jus' hop on up in my pick up truck.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Dora - I'm not on your list. Why is it so?

Well, Yastreb, that was going to be a problem as soon as I started naming names. Obviously there are many, many, MANY wonderful, sexy, and smart Eater men and I couldn't possibly mention everyone of them without missing some. As you can note, I also missed the Guru of Woo, Murry. But then, I knew his heart belongs to the wonderful Kate still. So there is little chance there.

Of course you are on my list, Yastreb. As are those I have admired from afar. (SP and Rover). And there is my secret obsession with a certain crazy-ass squirrel.

I don't dare to hope that Caligula's wonderful words are meant for me. But I can dream...

Truth be told, there is ONE Eater guy that my heart will always belong to. And though it will certainly diminish my chances with any others, no one can come close to him in my heart. But he doesn't come into Gen Chat often and probably will never know my true feelings.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Truth be told, there is ONE Eater guy that my heart will always belong to. And though it will certainly diminish my chances with any others, no one can come close to him in my heart. But he doesn't come into Gen Chat often and probably will never know my true feelings.

Hi Dora! Laughing Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Craig-dear! Wink

Edit: Craig, you must have been posting elsewhere. I was trying to get a screenshot of us. We almost have the same post count. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After education on this site I managed this! For my Mentor.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed that myself, Dora dear, and we were both on 2614 - but alas, you'll have to get going to catch me up! Razz

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DW, awwwww!! That's so great!! You did a better job than I did!! If I was into women, I might try to woo you! Laughing

Craig dear, I dunno. Look at our join dates. Seem like proportionately, you need to catch up with me! Razz

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Tis all about the quality, m'dear. We can all have our hiatus (I sure did last year), but it's time to get going again.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dora I think Craig is cute, but as you said it is service record that counts.

Do remember Men WOO women are just woe to men!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes DW, Craig is probably cute, but I believe he and I would KILL each other if we were ever in the same room together. And while I am sure some on Eater would love to see that, I think I will pass. Wink

Just for interest, I happened to save some of the cute VD avvys from last year. I didn't get them all, but here is a sampling:

The couple that changed their avvys the most during the woo-ing season:

Just Jane showing her dedication to her Valentine:

Tsnerd's famous :sigh:

Juan's:

The lovely green-legged admin:

Ima's indecision:

And who can forget mine?

From jojo

From Bluth

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora: I love that avatar of mine. Very Happy

For the record, I think this thread is way too early. Shocked

I'm contemplating if I should just put that I ♥ Snerd/ I ♥ Juan * avatar back on and bow out or if I should play this like the card game of hearts and try to shoot the moon. I don't think I have the temperament for the latter, though I do have a little crush on just about every male on the admin/mod team. Embarassed (Who wouldn't? They're so darn clever).

*assuming that Juan would ask me again

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
My oh my, aren't we a little bit early for this thread ladies and gents? We all love the Valentines thread, but it really is a bit too soon, don't you think - or do we need more time to convince each other of our dying love?

Hey Lotta, how you doin?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you dare, Catman. I know your game! She's mine! Forget the pleasantries. Evil or Very Mad

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, I too think it is a tad early. I will play it close to the vest for at least the next 3 weeks. Wink And I loved your avvy too. And to have your dedicated not-so-secret admirer make it for you...well, all the better! Very Happy

A few more avvys from last VD:

Sad Harry.

Sweet Drama.

I believe this was jose's.

Newdonym's.

Hi Reaper!

Yastreb's, I believe.

Yastreb's love interest, Pinkdragon.

Nanny had this one for a while.

Hmmmm, a mod's I think. Wink

Dorothy's cutie.

The one I picked for jojo.

And who can forget this one?? Laughing

Oh good times! Very Happy

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Good and fun times.

WAS it a whole year ago?

Deffo inspired lunacy, inspired by lunatics, so many plots.

It only made sense to make little sense - almost uncomprehensionlinessly-like.

Now let the mahem begin. muhahhahahahahahahahaha.

Twisted Evil

Good to see you back Dora.

Wink Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
Don't you dare, Catman. I know your game! She's mine! Forget the pleasantries. Evil or Very Mad

Craig you are jealous, I know every guy wants to be me.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see a NatGeo style documentary in the making...

Two bucks fighting for the doe only to become exhausted from their battling while the young buck swoops in...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was mine last year, if I recall correctly:

but given that thefife is MIA, I fear my love shall go unrequited (despite the jewel encrusted Mercedes that my sweetheart gets).

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
My oh my, aren't we a little bit early for this thread ladies and gents? We all love the Valentines thread, but it really is a bit too soon, don't you think - or do we need more time to convince each other of our dying love?

Well for me lotta, I need extra time to heal from the beating I took last year. I finally got a nibble based on my musical interest, but she immediately (on VD IIRC) resigned from Eater. Shocked

I was teased and taunted for that (okay, it was only in my mind, but that iw where you all live). I have found it difficult to post in this thread because of the hobnail scars on my tender heart.

I don't like teasing at all. Flirting is okay, but teasing is mean, mean mean. Dora mentioned me is passing. Pha! I am next to last on that list. Ima is already taken x2 by her own admission. lotta is, well a goddess and therefore desired by all (which my jealousy would not allow me to knowingly be serious).

I know I am not perfect. I have my flaws.
I am ParaNoid. (Not as bad as I used to be, but VD does raise the alert level some more.)
I am a bit "twisted". (But I have been told by some that it is cute and a little bit fun.)
I am a year older. (Most of us are.)
I am surrounded by cameras. (Not of my choosing, but every time I try to remove one or cover it, two more show up. You will GET your 15 minutes of fame with me guaranteed.)
I have a vast musical collection. (of 70s era has been rock and roll.)
I know how to shoot a gun. (The key here is patience and waiting for just the right time. Control, rather than "popping off" and making a mess.)
I have years of experience. (I am not a "noobie" at anything I will admit to.)
Irish will let me know where I stumble. (He has eyes everywhere. It makes him look funny, but we don't tell him that.)
I am frequently consulted by the Mods for big decisions. (I am well connected.)
I use Firefox. (I don't know why this is important here, but it came to mind...)

Enough about me for now, if you are interested just PM me. I need someone who will give my heart time to heal, but I am a quick learner. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic