SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ANTI-SCAM EASY TO USE SAVE TIME, MONEY & HIDE ID CREDIT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnMcDo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my new friend,

FIRST: you have to go to Google or Yahoo and search the URL from the dating site; do not write all URL, only e.g. datingmelalala.com, .net, .org etc. Google, Yahoo they good reference and search everywhere about your dating site. TRY IT…

On GOOGLE or YAHOO, if you find just one complaint SCAM, read very carefully what the other post says about this dating site. Many time you find no scam and it’s a scam, WHY, because lot of dating sites, they are all connected and wrote only good things e.g. secure free scam etc… Please read where comes from the post.

CREDIT CARD SAFE. You can buy to your bank or any bank a credit card for Traveling or for Gift, maximum deposit on this kind of credit card up to $500.00. You don’t have to give any name or address even they ask you. It’s a real Credit Card for Hotel, renting car or buying anything (MasterCard or Visa for the other credit card I never try). Cost of the card $2.00 up to $5.00 Maxi. If you make a registration in Dating Site and refuse this kind of card, it’s a real SCAM.

YOU MAY USE a Proxy Server; I had one for years and the entire proxy server are from Europeans Universities, free server. Search for JAP or JonDo. 100% secure.

ANOTHER TIPS: If you receive a Wink or a Letter or your Friend, Buddies etc… in your dating mail, go to look if this person has been visited you to; “ Who viewed me ”, if the name is not present, it’s anther real scam.
NEVER WHAT SO EVER SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY EVEN $1.00

JohnMcDo
If my English is not clear tell me and I’ll fix it. Thx

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi John,

Welcome to Eaters Romance department.

The advice you have given is good but there are many other things people should be on the lookout for.

I noticed you posted this at Scamwarners as well, next time you vicit there please take a look at this thread Click Here

Of course the other thing people can do to remain safe is to ask the support team members at Scamwarners, they have vast experience in dealing with scams and scam victims and do know how to spot them Wink

If you have any questions about baiting please ask here, Scamwarners is best suited to your non-baiting questions although you will also receive good advice here as well

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic