SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

mrs. sandra white is dying and i decided to help

View next topic
View previous topic

dragonsoul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heya! this is my first bait and its a lil bit old...i've done loads of baits but havent had the time to post em here hense i've been travelling loads but finally i have the time. please rate and give feedback.

it was just a basic next of kin scam and i tried my best.

Dragon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 26.7.2009
Subject: From her lawyer/details of proposal

Below is the full details of this proposal by my client which she intended to send but could not write much as a result of her condition. This will enable you understand better. She got your email while surfing the internet. She desires to give the money to a stranger who would use it in the way stated therein. As soon as you finish reading, ensure to confirm your willingness to assist and then I will advise you on further actions to take.

Beloved,

Please bear with me for sending you this just in case you are offended as I know we don't know each other, but I beg you to proceed and read this letter and I promise that you will not regret at the end of the day. I am Mrs. Sandra White; the wife of Mr. Robert White, my husband was an expatriate Contractor with Chevron/Texaco in Kenya for twenty years before he died in the year 2003. We were married for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death, he deposited the sum of US$7.5 Million (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) in a 5 year one-time fixed deposit account with a Bank in Europe. I will not mention the name of the bank until you show interest in the transaction. Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the next of Kin/beneficiary to the account that it has become DORMANT since no transaction has been operated on it since the completion of the 5 years and if I, as the beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED so I rather issue a
letter of authorization to somebody to activate the account and receive the funds on my behalf since I can not come over. Presently, I'm in a hospital in Kenya (I chose to remain here because I want to die closer to nature) where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see this money is used to build charity organizations, orphanages, churches and widows homes anywhere in the World that might be in need of it. I have already donated most of our wealth and properties here in Kenya to orphanages and widows.

I want you to be involved in this because of two reasons:

1. Relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness; I cannot live with the agony of entrusting further this responsibility to any one of them any more. I rather entrust the funds to a stranger.

2. I want you to monitor and supervise how the funds will be used to build charities, orphanages, churches and widow homes. My lawyer cannot monitor this, his duty is to ensure that the funds are in your possession (all attorney charges have been settled).

Please, I beg you to help me Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank. As soon as you have the funds in your possession, simply use 80% to build charity organizations, orphanages, churches and widows homes. The balance 20% will be payment for your job. I took this decision because I don’t have a child and my relatives and inlaws have not been so nice to me. Also note that communication will be by email as I cannot communicate with you by phone because of my soundless voice and the presence of my husbands’ relatives around me always. I don’t want them to know about this development as I know all they are interested in is my husband's wealth and not my health.

Again, for the role that you will play, you will be entitled to 20% of the total funds (one, million, five hundred thousand dollars). 80% (six million dollars) should be used to build charity organizations, orphanages, churches and widows homes.

Hoping that you will assist me.
Mrs. Sandra White.

(touching Sad )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]

Good Day Mr. Blaney and greetings from the church of St.Ryans !!! how is Mrs. White doing at the moment? I have good news for her! After the sunday service i have talked to my fellow co-workers and our foundation is more than happy to assist Mrs.White on her cause! Actaully the 20% that we are going to recive are going to charity aswell! our poor chruch and foundation could not be more happier that God allmighty sent an angel named Mrs.White to us and we are gonna pray for her to recive a place in heaven among our holy father! Me father Robin O'williams and my co-worker Father Bruce O'dickinson will be your partners from now on. So please inform us how to proceed with this. I'm gonna attach a picture of our community to this e-mail so Mrs.White can see us and how happy we are for her contacting us! God bless her and you!

Father Robin O'williams (i sent him a picture of sam and dean winchester from supernatural wearing a priest suit)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to: Robin O'willians

MARTINS BLANEY AND ASSOCIATES.
MADRID, SPAIN

Dear friend,

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. I am the personal attorney/legal representative to the White family. I have been in charge of their legal matters including administration of the family estate for over a decade now. I am glad that you are willing to stand in as the beneficiary of the sum of seven million, five hundred thousand dollars ($7,500,000.00).

Be rest assured as I will ensure that the total funds will be transferred to you without contravening the international transfer laws of my country or the Federal monetary Laws and Regulations of your country as well. The first step is for us to get permission from the Supreme Court here in Spain giving us the go ahead to prepare a letter of authorization. (This is in accordance with section 45 sub section 5 (b) of the international remittance laws). This letter of authorization is the binding document to prove that the funds have been left in your care. As soon as we get the permission, we will proceed to prepare the letter of authorization right away. (Obtaining the permission will take two days at the most). A copy of this letter of authorization will be sent to you via email or fax. The hard copy will be in our possession.

The second step is to make the funds tax-free both here and in your country. This is to ensure that the financial regulatory body in your country does not apprehend you for tax evasion or money laundering. This will be made possible through the newly introduced Financial Reporting, Disclosure and Prospectus Requirements agency who will contact the Federal Regulatory Agencies in your country to square things up.

After we have successfully achieved the above, you will be directed to contact the Bank in possession of the funds who will further instruct you on steps to take in ensuring a hitch free electronic transfer of the funds to your account.

All things being equal, the total funds of seven million, five hundred thousand dollars ($7,500,000) should be in your possession in the next 72hours. So I urge you to access your email regularly as I shall be rendering 24hours service including weekends. Feel free to call me anytime for discussions, my private telephone number is provided below.

Please provide the following information in order for above explained processes to begin immediately.

1.) Full Names
2.) Contact Address.
3.) Telephone number (s)
4.) Next of Kin.
5.) Nationality
6.) Fax number (if any)

Extend my greetings to your family.
Warm Regards

Martins Blaney.
TEL: +(44) 703 191 3322

(i just wanted to go extremely silly and see if they go for it)

Good day to you Mr.Blaney! How might you be feeling this fine day? And more important How is Mrs.White doing? All of us here at the St.Ryan's Holy Church Of The Holy Bollocks are anxious about hearing what is the state Of Mrs.White! Would please give us the information cause we've been all praying for her! We also announced This transaction during our sunday service and all in our small church community are waiting for news! Before giving more personal info we would like to hear the current state of Mrs.White. We also have to be carefull cause afterall we are based in Northern Ireland and we are having alot of Problems with local Terrorist groups so hence we wont be giving alot of personal info about our Chruch untill we can be sure that this is not an attempt of a local Terrorist group to terrorize our small Church! But some Information i can give and here they are:

1) My name is Fater Robin O'williams and i work for the St.Ryan's Holy Church Of The Holy Bollocks and the projectname is Let me Save you.
2)address: St.Ryan's Holy Church Of The Holy Bollocks Stationroad Postal code: BT54 UK
3) Next Of Kin: Father Bruce O'dickinson
4) Nationality: UK
5) fax number None and Phone number will be given Later

We really wish to hear something about Mrs.White coz we are really really worried! May God Bless the both of you! Father Robin O'williams

(the adress i gave them is a some local buss station in northern ireland)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(seems like i hooked them somehow. funny fact is that the law firm is in spain and the areacode is for uk...yup yup)

MADRID, SPAIN

Dear Father Robin O'williams ,

Greetings to you. Thank you for providing your personal data as requested. I have since been informed earlier today by the doctor that Mrs. Whites condition is getting worse. She called for the visitation of a priest yesterday for prayers (attached is the photo). I doubt if she can make it past the next few days. Please include her in your prayers. You have nothing to worry about as she has earlier told me that she has prayed seriously and it has been revealed to her that you are the one that can carry out her last wishes. Your duty is to follow my instructions judiciously.

Please be reminded of the task ahead to monitor the building of charities, orphanages, churches and widow homes.

She has also duly instructed the sharing pattern as below:

80% which translates to $ 6,000,000 (Six million dollars) is for the actual project (building of charities, orphanages, churches and widow homes).
20% which translates $ 1,500,000 (One million, five hundred thousand dollars) is for your adequate remuneration for the project supervision.

Without consulting you, I beleive that the offer is "mouth watering". The letter of authorization should be ready by tomorrow. The bank in possession of the funds has also been kept abreast of present situations. We understand that the account is presently dormant due to inactivity of the account for one year. You will be required to reactivate the account at the Bank before the transfer can commence.

Should you have any questions, feel free to call me (+44 703 191 3322) anytime for discussions. Until then, I say congratulations and goodluck!!!

Martins Blaney.
TEL: +(44) 703 191 3322

now i just had to test out and change my name. after all i'm a newbie and i wanted to see how stupid these scammers are.

Hello Mr.Blaney! I was just checking our churches e-mails on my spare time and i saw your mail! I have to say things are looking bad! But as you probably know here in Northern Ireland we have had loads of troubles with terrorist organizations! Before i can continue this transaction we have to ask Mrs.White or you as her lawyer to fill out some anti-terrorist forms! If it's going to be you i have to see a proper Authorization from Mrs.White for you to do it. I am so sorry for this but we cannot proceed untill this is been cleared! Will you accept this or not? Please repply as fast as you can! My prayers will be with Mrs.white and you!

Father Brian O'williams

(and they didnt even notice and tried to tell me everything is 100% leagal)

MADRID, SPAIN

Dear Father Robin O'williams ,

Greetings to you. There will not be any need to sign any documents as everything is 100% legal, hence you have nothing to worry about. Also, I have just received bad news early this morning regarding Sandra. She passed away in the very early hours of the morning. Please pray for her soul. I have already started making funeral arrangements.

Luckily enough, I was able to obtain the approval from the court very late yesterday. We have also prepared the letter of authorization in accordance to this. A copy of the letter is attached along with this email.

In this light, the next step is for you to contact the bank presently in possession of the funds requesting for a release of the total funds. Please find below the bank details.

Bank Name: Hilton Finance & Security
Bank Address: Madrid, Spain
Contact Person: Evert Arnoldussen
Telephone: +34 634 025 345
E-mail: [email protected]

All you have to tell Mr. Arnoldussen is that you have been directed by me to contact him for the immediate release of the sum of seven million, five hundred thousand dollars ($7,500,000.00) that was deposited by Mr. and Mrs. White.

Note: When contacting Mr. Arnoldussen, please include the letter of authorization that is attached along with this email.

Ensure to contact the bank immediately. Mr. Arnoldussen is awaiting your email or phone call. He has also promised to treat your case specially and expedite actions. Do keep me posted. Extend my greetings to your family.

Warm Regards

Martins Blaney.

Hello Mr.blaney. Our church will make next tuesday a honorary day for Mrs.White. We are so sad that she has passed away and everybody here at the church of ryans will pray for her soul.
I'm so sorry to tell you this but we cannot proceed the transaction if you wont fill out the forms.
It's in our laws if we want to make business with people from abroad. The letter of authorization is enough for us to belive that you can fill out the forms. Let me tell you this again: We cannot proceed with the transaction unless you sign the terrorist forms.
I'm so srry for the lost of Mrs.White. May God Bless you and her soul!

Father Robin O'williams
(sad that we lost mrs.white Sad )

MADRID, SPAIN

Dear Father O Williams,

Kindly send the said forms. Awaiting

Warm Regards

Martins Blaney.

Hello! I'm glad that we have mutual understanding about the law. Yet again i am very sorry for this. May i ask when is the burial Of Mrs.White? you allready setteled a date? would you please info me on that so i can announce it on our sunday service. God bless

p.s the instruction how to fill the forms: It dosent matter in wich order you fill them just remember to sign every form. remember also to read them properly and intact a picture of you in them!

Robin O'williams

after i sent them about 7different forms with loads of different stupid questions the bait died so it was a short one...but still my first one.. just testing and taking a feel how to work with lad's...i'm gonna post longer baits when ever i have the proper time...hope you enjoyed Wink

Dragon

tank you so much for your good heart - k3neto gibs0n

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic