SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Maybe a little hypocritical?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some excerpts from one of my lads' latest email to me:
Quote:
...may almighty God always be with you in all your future endeavors. By the grace of God I am 51 years old with 4 children and I am a member of the whole human family. I am child of God....by the special grace of God almighty, the creator of living and non-living things....

Quote:
In life with God, everything happens for a reason. We may not know the reason at the time. We keep God in our hearts and close to we at all times, we will soon know the reason. I am a God Fearing Person, in saying this I am saying that I understand right from wrong. It is wrong for us to treat any person less than we want to be treated ourselves. We are to put that person ahead of ourselves. I do not walk around with the Bible in my hand and preaching the word of God. I feel that one person does not have to belong to a Church, as our church is where we choose it to be. I respect God and his wishes. I want you to understand me and who I am; it was God that brought the two of us together....

Quote:
Almighty God will lead us thought successfully, may God Bless you and keep you and your family.

Lotsa God references there, right?

...and his email address contains the number 666. Smooth move, there. Rolling Eyes

Hopefully, that's just the thing a potential victim might see and figure out something's not right.

Edited to add: I told him my character had been scammed before (so hopefully he'll see I'm willing to pay up and he'll be willing to do more to get that money Twisted Evil ) and he had this to say:

Quote:
...I sympathize with the loss of your money. Maybe God want You to meet few wrong people before you can finally meet the right one so that you will know how to be grateful, I also believed that I was directed by the spirit of Almighty God to you.

Motherfucker.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, sounds like his last reply has him salivating at the idea of having a sucker on the hook. Hope you enjoy dragging him over the coals in search of his money! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads love God and church references, they feel it makes them more believable and legitimate... I am a church-baiter and use the same tactic in reverse on lads Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

This particular lad sounds great!!! Just keep trust-building him and don't let the God references get ya down, nail his ass for it down the track with some humiliating task.

Happy baitin'

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enjoy this lad. They love using the God references. Play him right and he will end up in church asking big G why he has been foresaken Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love those religious lads. I slap them with bible quotes and give them subtle hints that what they do as a scammer is wrong. Somehow they don't understand what i mean.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Care to share him thrylos7, I love religious lads. Shoot me a PM if you are feeling generous.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone ever tried baiting one of these religious lads with a satanist character? Twisted Evil
Curious to see how they'd react, lol

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ technomancer

Now THAT'S not a bad idea!

How about a devotee of the Late Aleister Crowley? You could be John Whiteside Parsons, known to his friend as Jack ( a REAL aleister Crowley devotee btw). Or you could be his friend L Ron Hubbard (or at least use his photo. I do for my male baits)

more info here
http://www.xenu.net/archive/books/bfm/bfm07.htm

Just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Technomancer wrote:
Anyone ever tried baiting one of these religious lads with a satanist character? Twisted Evil

I've turned opening script muslims into christians, and vice-versa just by praising the other deity in my response. The lads don't react at all, as long as they think they are getting paid.

There's someone here who baits as a follower of odin, which doesn't seem to bother the lads. I don't imagine a satanist would give them much trouble.

Lads act religious in their scripts because they feel it will appeal to religious victims. Also, I suspect religious people make easier marks for them. After all, religious people are already used to believing in things that can't be seen. If "faith" works for invisible deities, it might work just as well for invisible trunk boxes full of money. Wink

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jammy wrote:
There's someone here who baits as a follower of odin, which doesn't seem to bother the lads.

Ah yeah, I've seen those ones. Some of the funniest I've read Very Happy

Might try experimenting with amusing made-up religions when I get a bit better at baiting.
Or maybe even pretend to be a follower of one of the existing made-up religions on here. (Although I'm wary of inadvertently ruining someone else's modality, so might just make up my own)

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Not only does the Odin faith (actually Asatruar) not spook the Lads, my Eliza/Cammy persona got two "converts" to sign pledges of devotion to Odin, and there was also one Lad who seems to have been in a Nigerian Odin cult and got in touch with my Priest of Odin persona.

If anyone wants to use the Asatru modality, drop me a line and we can sort out details.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Technomancer wrote:

I hope this doesn't count as a necro (apologies if it does) but I just remembered this little exchange that a friend of mine had when he started baiting:

My friend's response to the lad's format:

Quote:

Dear Rita,

I don't worship God... but I do worship Satan. Is that alright?

The lad's response:

Quote:
Dearest in Satan,

Calvary greetings to you in the name of our Satan. I received
your letter with gratitude to Satan, and I am impressed with your reply. I
will want you to reassure me that this fund will be used according to the
desire of my late husband as soon as it is transferred to you.

My Dearest in Satan, As i told you in my previous letter that it was
through the divine direction of the holy spirit of Satan that i choosed you
to handle this fund after a week fasting and praying which I underwent for
the holy spirit of Satan to direct me to the right person who can handle
this fund with the fear of Satan, although i saw a lot of names and after
praying with these names, i was finally lead to your contact by the holy
spirit of Satan which i can not disobey. With Satan all things are possible.

I want you to understand that this is Benevolence in fulfillment of the
desire and decision of my late husband which I am persuaded to upgrade.
This fund is desiginated for humanitarian and Charity services with
special emphasis.This must be disbursed with every appropriation,
accountability and prudence to the glory of Satan.

I will want you to handle this on your own, since my health can not allow
me as I have been placed for dialysis check up periodically. Even I am
writting this letter with the assistance of a sister who use to help me. I
will want you to send me your full name and address so that I can swear to
an affidavit on oath that will officially and legally approved you as the
next of kin to this fund, so that even if I am no more, your claim to The
fund will not be in doubt. I will be sending you the affidavit of oath and
certificate of deposit of this fund immediately after the affidavit is
ready.

I want you to understand that none of my husband's relatives knows about
this because they are muslems and refused to accept Christ and my late
husband warned that they should not know any thing about this money.This
is why I dont want to donate this to any nearby church here or even the
sister that used to help me and write because I can not disobey my late
beloved husband even in death.

Ensure you reply this letter and the needed information immediately so
that I will take my final decision.

Thanks and May Satan bless you all.
Mrs Rita Michelle.

I have attached the photo of my late husband and i and i will be happy to
have yours if possible.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This from a couple of days ago, from a Cancer Lad, to Cammy:

Quote:
How are you together with your family ? I hope all is well with you and other members of your family to the glory of God. I received and read your letter now with gratitude to GOD. Furthermore, I will not like it to be a disturb in your mind of why you have been choosing, but I will only want you to believe that the word of God go with truth and spirit. In fact, this your letter is a very big relief to me, because my contact to you is of DIVINE direction, and I have no regret over this donation, as I am sure that this fund will be appropriately used for the expansion of his kingdom through you. Secondly I will be happy to be alive to see this divine project come to pass through you.

To know more about me, In the year 1992, I attended a Crusade on invitation of a neighbour Sister Jesica after she must have prayed with me on my bareness. I could not attend the first and Second day and she come to our house to ask why I did not. I had to promise to be there the next day of the programme.

Dearest In Christ, the message that was Arise, shine for all the brethren that were in attendance. I was touched by that message(Isaiah 60) After the message, the preacher asked those that has not known Christ to come out and publicly declare Him. When I looked around only few people were going out to the preacher..

My mind told me, can you see that almost 98% of the Crowds of more than 2000 people know Christ. Observing them, they were looking happy and undisturbed while my mind troubled me. I had to move out to the preacher. The preacher prayed with us and referred us to an usher who directed us to a pastor who took our names and addresses.. Meanwhile I had so many testimonies of the Lord?s doing. After which, I started studdying the Bible until I reach a portion that says come all you that are heavily labour and I will give you rest.

As I continued, I read about the resurrection of Lazarus. I thought staying indoors reading the Bible would help me, not until Sister Jessica come to invite me to thanks giving service for her cousin. That I honoured the following Sunday. It was there I was arrested after the sermon entitled the Bone shall rise again, and the song and praises and dances that preceded the sermon. From that day I become an active member of Christians Action Faith Ministry, . However, my husband did not tolerate this at all with a lot of allegations over my movement that always look me to Church either for prayers or Bible study. Though, I was always reacting spontaneously, to the behaviour of my husband until I heard a sermon Forget, forgive and move forward. The ingredients in the sermon change my countenance toward my husband. I learnt to treat him with more love despite his attitude.

Dearest In Christ, One night he was groaning in pains, I prayed for him after I must have educated him about Christ, the next day he become stronger, I told him this is the work of our good LORD and he tried to argue. The next day, he returned to the painful mood and continued with his drugs. But instead of recuperating, it defoliated. It was then he personally invited me to pray for him again, I was made him to orally declare Christ which he did. After my prayers there was a change the next day, it was then he believed in the power of the Almighty and subsequently started attending Church with me to the glory of God.

Until his death caused by Hypertension, he was never a believer. In fact, my testimony is quite elaborate that it may contain more than ten pages front and back. May I inform you that my husband's relatives refused to accept Christ like my late husband. Before I got married to my late husband, I had to preach to him and converted him before marrying him. To elaborate on the desire of my late husband and mine, this fund must be channelled to humanitarian and Charity services with much emphasis on propagation of the gospel.

Beloved, you and your church members should intercede for me through prayers for a healing miracle.

First and foremost I will like to indicate to you how the fund should be used, 40% of the total fund should be use for the up keeping of less privilege once, 30% should be place for the propagation of Gospel preaching then the remaining 30% is for you. Once you agree with my condition of using the fund let me know before I can send to you the certificate of deposit that was done on my name by my late husband so that I can give you the contact of bank where the fund is right now.

Please I am also informing you that I will be going for my third times operation on my cancer sickness by next week, So I will like all the documents to be ready on your names and address before then, so that if i am no more alive you can claim the fund from the bank
[Yada yada yada - name, address, etc.]

Cammy had to break it gently:

Quote:
I'm really sorry for your condition, and I have to be honest with you. I'm not a Christian nor ever likely to be one. I'm Asatruar, giving my worship to the Aesir. I couldn't do anything to spread Christian teachings as it would be a betrayal of my faith. I would happily give 60% to charity, but I can't support your church.
Again, I'm sorry for you, and you deserve the truth.

Well...

Quote:
How are you together with your family ? I hope all is well with you and other members of your family i have received your email but i want you to understand in this life as you are a Asatruar is dose not mather all i want is a good pension that help the poor so don't wary your self that you are a Asatruar you can do it so please Kindly send me your full information as follows so that i will send to you the contact of the bank.so that you will contact the for them to transfer the fund to you.

Rolling Eyes

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad once who when I was not paying up started going on along the lines of "I beseech you in the name of God to make the payment..."

When I told him I was an atheist he simply went "I beseech you in the name of your Atheist to make the payment..."

They really don't care so long as there is money.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I remember when you posted that. Laughing

What fascinates me is when a lad told me god was going to punish me for wasting their time or making them look foolish. Now, I'm no expert when it comes to divine retribution, but doesn't god dispatch the devil to do his dirty work? He's way too fluffy and nice to do it himself.

Lads used to get quite agitated when I pointed that out. I was never interested enough to find out if it was because I was questioning their religious credentials or inside knowledge of the ways the almighty one goes about his business. Confused

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic