SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm a little rusty, but here goes!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, I'm back from dealing with RL for a while, and am eager to get back in the game. Wink Before I had to leave late last summer I had turned a hit lad into a love lad, and because I knew I had to back out very soon I carried on about how I just knew people were following, and why did he lie to me, etc. It was pretty amusing, and my exit no doubt had him all twisty to be sure, seeing how I was just about to send him oodles of $$ so he could buy fine clothes and steamer trunks and come live with me and be my love forever after. Laughing Twisted Evil

So I borrowed an address from our forum stash, set up a brand-spanking new baiting account, and lo, within 24 hours got the following. (Forgive me kind folks, I'm rusty, so if I don't post properly, I know that someone will put me to rights.)

Here's the header, and it resolves to Senegal via Mumbai. I've edited my gmail account name, but I don't quite remember if there are other markers that need to be omitted:

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.229.220.195 with SMTP id hz3cs7258qcb;
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:54:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.59.4 with SMTP id h4mr484584wfa.187.1266857644219;
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:54:04 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from rediffmail.com (f6mail-144-200.rediffmail.com [119.252.144.200])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 41si9947837pxi.16.2010.02.22.08.53.59;
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:54:03 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 119.252.144.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=119.252.144.200;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 119.252.144.200 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 50889 invoked by uid 510); 22 Feb 2010 16:49:25 -0000
Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=redf; d=rediffmail.com;
/psPeNK+cHERcmIGvpzM4JiFa97PurxrL0mqasa64Qo6L+nho= ;
X-CTCH-Spam: Unknown
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Flags: : 0
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A150203.4B82B6A5.00E5,ss=1,pt=113349,fgs=0
Date: 22 Feb 2010 16:49:24 -0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: <[email protected]>
Received: from unknown 41.208.162.130 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 22 Feb 2010 16:49:16 -0000
Message-ID: <1266782490.S.2428.21386.f6mail-145-157.rediffmail.com.1266857356.39349@webmail.rediffmail.com>
Subject: =?utf-8?B?RlJPTSBGUklOQ0VTUw==?=

Here's her lovely message, accompanied by two pics which obviously were not taken in a 'refugee camp'. Jeez!! Should I post the pics as well? Lemme know.

Quote:
Hello My Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,
How is your day ?. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is princess Ogwo I 'm 23, from Sudan in Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil
war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Ogwo was the managing
director of Ogwo and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed
my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee
camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that is in charge of a church here in the camp.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Miss princess,

I've checked 'her' script and we've definitely seen 'her' before, but this appears to be a new email addy. Here is my noncommittal reply:

Quote:
Hello miss Princess,

I am sorry to hear of the sad news of your father, and glad you have a pastor taking care of you, he is a good man of God. I am also a lady pastor, women can be referends in my country to. What is the nature of your life? Do you go school?

Your friend in God,
Rev. J3nni3 Smyth3, PhD, DDS, with PMS

As you can see from my character's signature, I'm not just a lady "referend" (possibility of setting up a branch of our church in her camp, with the help of her pastor maybe!?), but also a dentist! We can exchange oral hygiene tips! Very Happy I think the PhD will be in education (possibility of setting up a school in her poor refugee camp!?) And with the latter designation, we can talk all manner of girlie things. Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Methinks I've crafted a few doors for her to open. I'm back in the saddle --let the lad games begin. Twisted Evil

Oh, and Nurse Nasty, the SuperHero bit was exquisite, but I think I enjoyed the alligator/go cart one the best. BRILLIANT!! bow_down

It is good to be back. Twisted Evil

Mod edit: snipped domain key to eliminate forum blowout. - JF

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good to see you back TheFae. Baiting is like riding a bycicle. Even after years you still remember how to do it. The first day will be a bit shaky but then you're off. And maybe leet the lad's email address in the headers as he could google it. I remember you were one of the contestants in the baiter's cup when you disappeared. Branwen has won it by the way but the contest never really got off the ground as the other contestants disappeared too.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the vampire wrote:
Baiting is like riding a bycicle.

i thought 'baiting was like making love to a beautiful woman'

or am i confusing you with someone else? Wink

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That be Tommo! Wink

Hi TheFae! happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back TheFae! Go get 'em! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the vampire wrote:
And maybe leet the lad's email address in the headers as he could google it...

Ah yes, I knew I was forgetting something. Embarassed I wasn't sure at first because although the lad's character's name/script comes up on Sc@mw@rners, it's a new email addy. Should I assume that if I run across something that might be useful to our sister site, one of our mods will PM me or whatnot?

Good to see familiar names. I love the smell of lad fear in the morning! Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic