SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here's a worthy target!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just arrived in one of my baiter accounts... from

Quote:
UNITED NATION INTERNATIONAL CHURCH

B1GSH1P 3V3NC3 5PR0SP4R,
MALE 52 YEARS OLD
11TH TEMA HABUR ROAD ACCRA
GHANA.
EMAIL:
TELL:

Dear Mr,/Mrs

I am Rev. Duk3 0kaf0r of Volunteer at Unite Nation Church Children's Home in Ghana.

Would you like to become a Volunteer in United Nation Church orphanage? Children are precious and the basis of our very survival.

Not all are privileged to go through life normally; therefore, assistance and love for the less fortunate ones in the society can make a great difference. You can support the Home in several ways: by donating money (any amount is appreciated), by sending books in English, basic clothing(light/summer) and materials to the Home, being a volunteer at Ashama in Ghana to help take care of the children, the school or the farm or just by telling other people about the Home/soliciting for financial and material support for these unfortunate children.

United Nation Children's Welfare Home A Special Home for abandoned babies and children in the Rural area of Ghana and Refugee's babies. These children are not only orphans but also have no extended families to go to as is the normal situation in Ghana.The Home receives no Ghana government funding but is managed and administered by Ghanaian volunteers, with donations from individuals, businesses, organizations, philanthropists.These Ghanaian s and some other God fairing personal's from foreign land are making sacrifices to make a difference in the life of these unfortunate African children in Ghana, where there are no free health care for children or childcare benefits.

Ashama as a community center has a population of about 500,000,including its surroundings.You are sure of almost everything needed in life. Currently, children population at the orphanage stands at 120, age range from one week old babies to over twenty years. At the orphanage there is a choice between helping at the baby care center, at the school, on the farm, at the kitchen or at the infirmary. Volunteers have a minimum of 4 hours or more day. They can make their own timetable for activities in the morning and in the afternoon. In the afternoon, volunteers design group or individual tutorials in their area of specialty, e.g. drawing, computing, dancing, music, football, Bible studies etc. There is no minimum or maximum stay,

Any Interested Volunteer Should please contact us through the above contact..

Best Regard,
Rev. Duk3 0kaf0r.

I have no idea what that weird heading is!

As far as I'm concerned y'all are weapons free, cleared to engage.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. I'm very good at ploughing, what with being a horse, so I have volunteered to help on the farm.

I am assuming the scam is going to be "send us $$$s for visas and tickets" so it's going to be amusing when I ask for a C130 transport plane to get me there due to not being able to fit in a regular passenger jet.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately my character cannot volunteer but has been moved to offer the good Reverend a $5000. donation. I'm going straight for the bank account!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Reverend Duck,

Sorry I cannot help with your appeal, but as a pig farmer on an industrial scale, I would be intersted in bulk buying orphans to work on my farms.

I trust that they have been well fed, I don't want any skinny ones.
Please advise how much you want per head for them.

Roy Cr0pper

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very worthy target.
Quote:
Dear Beloved Mr, J3rry S0ul3,

May the piece of the Lord Gard and protect you and your family and your group of Recording and lebeL of Music, as you can see will are Building up a vibrant youths allot of them in our Orphanage home here great Musicians and we will wont you and your Recording Lebel to be part of us as God has give us this chance to grow in Increase this year.

We Will like you to sent us your full contact details including your name / phone number and your Location.

Thanks and may the Lord be with you all

Thanks,
J3rry S0ul3,

So many errors, so baitable..

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Reverend Duke

Please tell me more about your work, it pains me to think of young people with no parents to love and care for them. In order to arouse sympathy amongst the people some photographs would be most helpful.

I have some experience in raising funds and sponsorships for worthy causes so please let me know how I can help.

Isolde

Do I smell piggy?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've asked him about those sacrifices he's mentioned, how they're made, what method he recommends, and what benefits can be expected from the Gods in return.

Some westie hikes are in order with this one.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good Rev. has accepted my $5000. donation! He ignored my request for his bank info so I sent him this...
Quote:

Dear Rev.,
According to the tax rules and regulations of the USA, schedule 3 paragraph 6 of the self-employed with 3 or more dependents section, in order for me to claim a tax write-off, any charitable donation needs to be made by bank transfer so if you will send me your bank account information I will immediately transfer the funds from my account into yours. Please get back to me quickly as I have been contacted by another orphanage who would also like a donation.
Sally

He very quickly sent me this long-winded reply, complete with bank account!

Quote:

UNITED NATION INTERNATIONAL CHURCH OF GOD

You have every right, as a child of God, to expect
answers when you pray (John 15:16). But if you
pray to God doubting, you're not going to get anything.
James 1:6-8 says, "...But let him ask in faith, nothing
wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea
driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think
that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded
man is unstable in all his ways."

To be double minded in this context means to
vacillate, to waver or stagger at the promises of God
through unbelief. Such a man, according to God's Word
can't receive anything from God, for it takes faith to receive
from Him: "But without faith it is impossible to please him:
for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that
he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him" (Hebrews
11:6).

There's no use praying, if you don't expect God to
answer. God asked us to pray because He wants to
answer. One of the reasons some people don't expect
answers when they pray is that they remember all their
sins and failures as soon as they get on their knees to
pray and become overwhelmed by self-condemnation.
Self-condemnation will dissipate your faith; never allow it
get a hold of you.

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth;
and to him that knocketh it shall be opened
(Luke 11:10).

FURTHER STUDY
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Genesis 29-30
1 Year Bible
reading plan
2 Year Bible
reading plan
Matthew 9:18-38
Esther 5-6
Acts 9:1-9

Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for the life and nature of
righteousness you've given me. Not only does your
righteousness give me the ability to do right, it makes
me stand unblameable and unreproveable in your
sight. Therefore, I pray today, knowing I've been
ordained to receive answers to all my prayers, in
Jesus' Name. Amen.

The way out of such quagmire is to build yourself in
God's Word. 1 Peter 2:2 says, "As newborn babes, desire
the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby."
The Word of God can build you up in righteousness: "For
therein (in the Word) is the righteousness of God revealed
from faith to faith…" (Romans 1:17). You need to renew
your mind with God's Word and strengthen yourself in
His righteousness. With the consciousness of your
righteousness in Christ, you can confidently ask anything
of the Father, in accordance to His will, and expect Him
to answer, and He will.
Romans 10:17; 1 John 5:14-15

PLEASE READ AND BE FEED WITH HOLY SPIRIT:

AND WE WILL ALSO LIKE TO HAVE YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR ADDRESS LOCATION
HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU REQUESTED FOR

A/C NAME: AM0S J4RIKRE,
ACCOUNT NUMBER:(00605853601526)
BANK: UNITED BANK OF @FRICA ( GHANA) LIMITED,
ADDRESS: ABOSSEY OKAI BRANCH,ABOSSEY OKAI
KANESHI, ACCRA GHANA,
SWIFT CODE: STBGGHAC

THANKS.
WE WILL BE WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOUR SINCERELY,
REV. DUck scammer

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Great job FO'D. I'll see if he wants to be ritualized.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Beloved Brother Sir, Roy Cr0pper,

We are very happy to here you saying that you will like to help this Orphanage children by having them working with you in your farm in USA, Which i know it will help them Grow in their life.

Due to your request of buying the children i never supported it because am a Reveled a man of God,i can't participate in such manner of act, but i can only help you by giving them to you for Free you will only need to p repel their Traveling Document for them to come over to you in USA, that will be a very Great Opportunity for them and they will also pray for this Orphanage to grow.

If i may ask, how many people do you seek for,Male/Female for your Farm Work?

I also wont you to be very sure that you can take good care of this children as they come over to live with you.

Thanks,

Sincerely,
Rev.Duk3 Okaf0r

I can have as many free orphans as I want to work on my farm! Of course I will have to organize the travel, no doubt there will be fees to be paid by Western Union.

I was going to order them by weight (as secretly I'm going to feed them to my piggies), but I'm going to try and straight bait, to see where the scam comes in. As the children don't exist, Reverend Duck will have no scruples about me feeding them to the pigs, but may drop me as a time waster, and look at all his replies with suspicion.

Quote:
Dear Reverend Duck,

I will take as many of the older, stronger orphans as you can spare, there is always work for them here, we have 250,000 pigs to look after, to this end I am after mainly boys, but any girls which you think look overweight can also be put to good use.

How many can you supply? Shall I send a gargo ship to pick them up from Ghana?

Your Beloved Brother Sir, Roy Cr0pper

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
I will take as many of the older, stronger orphans as you can spare [...] Shall I send a gargo ship [...]

Tell him you will take as many as he can fit into 3 shipping containers.
..see what number he comes up with. Smile

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget the necessary forms and whatnot. Trapping kids in containers is a lengthy process!
I'm trying to get him from a musical angle. He seems quite keen.
Quote:
Dear Mr,J3rry S0ul3,

You must be a very wonderfull person we are very happy to have you, may the peace of the Lord be with you all the time.

As you may know we have children who can sing Good Music and intend to be a Musician one day and also we have dancing Group who can dance very well too, these kids only sing in church and at times they have invitation to sing in other churches and events.

So I want you to suggest how we can help this children because they have not entered studio before so I want us to bring them up to become
super stars in the future because I have visions several times about these kids that its through me they will be connected to their Messiah that
will lift them up in life and bring them to limelight because God has deposited in them great treasure, they are prospective children with great talents, when you hear them sing, you can tell that they are very talented.

I would have love it if we can setup a Music studio here in Ghana to train up music stars, you can come to Ghana or send someone to Ghana so that we can organise a show where you can watch the children perform live and we can do audition and select the best performers, but if you will not have the time to come, then we have to make arrangement to video record the performers of music and also the cultural dancing group and then we send the video CD to you, so that you can watch it over there, another suggestion is to arrange for the cultural group to come over there to perform, as this will be opportunity for them to be expose to the western world and grow in their career.

God bless you and give you inspiration to come up with the best suggestion, I also pray for you that you will not be weary in well doing, for the Bible says that God is not unfaithful to forget our labour of love, and He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I want you to send us your full details and pictures because we do keep datas of our members and we do send them invitation whenever we have any event so that they can participate

God bless you and your family

We look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Rev. Duck,

I need to make it clear that he should be singing, don't want him dragging some poor kids into this bait.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he does send video of singing orphans, check to be sure it's not really this group:

Uganda Orphans Choir

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am getting 3 containers of kids sent to my port in South Carolina, which has , er , never heard of slavery.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Roy,

Thank you very much for your kind reply, may the good Lord bless you abundantly.

Like I told you before, we have to prepare travel documents for these kids bacause they have not travel before.

When I made the announcement to all the children, I mean the able bodied ones that can work, some of them said they are scared because you said you are bringing a cargo ship to pick them, you made it sound like another svae trade, but the older ones among them knows that there is no more slave trade and they are ready to come over to earn a living and also better their future.

So for you to have greater opportunity of having more people from me, you must be ready to prepare their documents e.g International Passport, visa, flight ticket etc.

Meanwhile you have to register with our organisation and also sign an MOU with your company which will outline the details of our partnership, (I bet that's where money changes hands) because we are not selling anyone of the children to you because they are human being like you and I and they are God's children, if you have good plans and arrangement for them, I can provide you as many as you need and you can carter for.

Hope to hear frm you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,

Rev. Duk3 Okaf0r

Quote:
Dear Reverend Duck,

Thankyou so much for your reply and understanding. I can carter for as many children who will fit in 3 standard 40 foot shipping containers. tell them not to worry, nightlights and soothing music will be supplied.
When they get here, we have spotless stainless steel pens, with all day light and heat.

Their destination is our own private seaport in South Carolina, so passports should not be a problem. Lol at the kids worrying about slavery, we have never had that here. Wink

Please make the necessary arrangements,
Your Beloved Brother Sir R0y Cr0pper

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to double post, but the Rev Duck has wasted no time. I have no idea who BIGSHIP EVENCE SPROSPAR is, maybe it should be Bishop?

Quote:
UNITED NATION INTERNATIONAL CHURCH OF GOD

BIGSHIP EVENCE SPROSPAR,
MALE 52 YEARS OLD
11TH TEMA HABUR ROAD
ACCRA-GHANA.

DEAR MR, R0Y'S R0LLS,

WE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND FOR YOUR ABILITY TO CARTER FOR AS MANY CHILDREN WE WILL EVER GIVE TO YOU BUT THE QUESTION IS THIS.

I HAVE MADE ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS; I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE COMING TO GHANA SO THAT I CAN ASSEMBLE ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE FOR YOU WHICH MOST OF THEM ARE MALE, VERY STRONG MALE CHILDREN WHO ARE READY TO LEAVE AFRICA AT ALL COST.

SO I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR PHOTOGRAPH AND YOUR ID SO THAT I CAN GET ACQUINTED WITH YOU.

I ALSO WANT YOU

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY FOR YOUR KIND GESTURE

REV. DUKE

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I ALSO WANT YOU
Shocked

The ducky Rev is gay?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the 2cnd account from rev.dukeokafar. Sadly, there was some kind of problem with the 1st one that he sent me a couple of days ago. Fortunately he was quick in sending the 2cnd one, so the transfer will only take an extra few days or actually, forever. Wink

Citibank LondonCitibank London
Swift Code:CITIGB2L
IBAN:GB40CITI18500811238787
Further Credit:
Bank Name:Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd.
Swift Code:ZEBLGHAC
A/C Name:Avicon Ltd.
A/C No: 7030103246

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done on the second account, I hope nothing bad hapens to it. Wink

Quote:
Hi Rev Duck,

Who is bigship? You want me?

I attach my photo as requested.

Our ship, SS Eater, shall arrive in Tema port next week, 21 january. Please be ready. details of the port can be found at
http://www.ghanaports.gov.gh/GPHA/tema/index.html

Please be ready to meet us on the harbour, if you can arrange 3 containers that will save time, but dont pack them until you meet my representative, Mr Sxxxx. His email is [email protected]
Can we have a photo of you so Mr Sxxxx knows who to look for? If you make a sign saying 'Eater' that will help at the busy docks, include it in your photo please.

I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.

R0y's R0lls

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe that the good reverend is recyling some baiter's church application form.

Quote:

ORPHANAGE HOME OF APPLICATION FORM
FOR NEW MEMBERS.

Name:…………………………………………………………………………….

Address……………………………………………………………………..

Telephone number:…………………………………………..

Personal status: Married/Single/Divorced:……..

Date of birth:……………………………………………………

Place of birth:…………………………….

Fathers name:……………………………….

Mothers name:………………………………..

Sibling(s) name(s) (if applicable)

How did you hear about the U.N.I.C.G?................ ____________________________________________________

What makes you want to become a member of the U.N.I.C.G.O.H?

What do you hope to achieve becoming a member of the U.N.I.C.G.O.H?

To what other churches do you belong?

What gospel has inspired you and why?

What is Gods greatest gift to mankind?

What is the biggest sin under the eyes of God?

What is your favourite hymn and why?

Does the Lord Give or taketh away?

What languages can you speak and write?

Can you play a musical instrument and if so which one?

Which seven ways would you improve your local community?

What do you hate and why?

Have you any illness or injury, if so what?

What is the biggest sin you have committed?

Do you speak the truth to those you love even if it makes them sad?
(please give an example)

Do others look up to you?

Have you any criminal convictions? (please list)

What is your favourite animal, vegetable and mineral? Why?

Who has influenced your life most, and why?

How would you demonstrate your trustworthiness? (give 5 examples)

Have you ever had intimate relationships with another’s husband, wife or animal? If so what was the circumstances?

What is your weapon of choice?

Are you fascinated by fire? (explain your answer)

How would you describe the devil? How does he manifest himself in your life?

Draw your impression of the devil in the space below:

What is your favourite food? (please give 7 examples)

How would you stop terrorism?

Have you ever taken alcohol or mind altering drugs? (please explain why or why not)

What are your opinions regarding homosexuality, beastiality, and
sexual relations before marriage?

The U.N.I.C.G.O.H. Will be expelting you to sent the some 250gbp along with the form in retown to establish our church.

The U.N.I.C.G.O.H, has a rigorous initiation process known as ‘The Path’to ensure commitment and loyalty to its members.

Is there anything that you would refuse to do? If so, what and why?

This is an official application form for the United Nations International Church of God Orphanage home. I swear that the answers I have given are the truth to the best of my knowledge and belief. I sign this in the full knowledge that any lies I have told will be judged by the Lord and punishment measured out by Satan’s fiery demonsfor eternity.

Signed

Date_15/1/2010

Witness:

Date_15/1/2010

I am going to get all upset on him for even asking about bestiality Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The U.N.I.C.G.O.H. Will be expelting you to sent the some 250gbp along with the form in retown to establish our church.

And I was expelting the call of the Westy to raise its ugly head.

The rest of that form has definitely been lifted from somewhere, the English is way too good.

No reply from the Rev Duck today.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As horrible as it was back in the 1800s, do you think we could convince this moron slavery is still legal in South Carolina and we want to buy children from him? I'm sure this makes me a bad human being...no wait, this shows how low these dirtbags would stoop.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE COMING TO GHANA SO THAT I CAN ASSEMBLE ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE FOR YOU

you should watch out for these kits built kids, £ to a p you'll be short of a few bits.
I'll be writing to him soon and start him from the beginning again.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jerry,

I thank you for your reply. I want you to know that i akcnowledge your email and I have a lady that works with me who want to be a musician she is helping me take care of the kids and she teaches them to sing.

I will like you to listen to her live through yahoo voice chat so that you can see her also. I want you to send me your yahoo messenger ID or Skype ID so she can chat with you and also sing to your hearing.

Hope to hear from you soon

God bless you abundantly.

Rev. Duke

Thoughts? Not sure I like the idea of him dragging some random woman into this.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Then tell him you're deaf.

I decided to make the plight of his orphans pretty unattractive, to see how low he will go, its not as if they will really become pig shed slaves. he seems quite happy to pack them into containers though.

He sent me a blurred photo, which could be anyone ( I sent him one of R0y Cr0pper from the TV).

Quote:
Dear Mr. Roy's Rolls,

I thank you very much for this reply full of good news, as I am talking to you there is so much celebration and excitement here now as I read your mail to everyone.
I will like to ask the following questions:

1. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE NEEDED FOR EACH OF THE 3 CONTAINERS AND WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE CONTAINER YOU WANT US TO ARRANGE
2. IS IT POSSIBLE TO INCLUDE THOSE THAT DON'T HAVE INTL PASSPORT
3. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET TO YOUR DESTINATION
4. SEND THE LOCATION ADDRESS AND PICTURES WHERE YOUR FARM IS LOCATED
5. SEND US PICTURES OF YOUR FARM AND PICTURES OF WHERE THEY WILL HAVE TO STAY WHEN THEY GET THERE
6. WILL THEY HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO FURTHER THEIR STUDIES OR CAREER
7. HOW MANY HOURS A DAY ARE THEY EXPECTED TO WORK EACH DAY
8. HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY AS SALARY TO EACH PERSON

We want to ensure that this opportunity goes round the whole regions of Ghana, so we want to create the awareness every where now so that we can meet up with the number of people that we will need to fill the three containers.

I want to know where exactly is Mr. Sxxxx now.
There will also be need for us to seek the indulgence of our government so that they will know that this is a legal Migration.

Find attached copy of my picture.

God bless you abundantly for bringing this great opportunity to me and my people, may the good Lord help us all to make this dream a reality and a testimony to the glory of God. Amen.

NB: I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU CAN DO ME A FAVOUR BY SENDING US AN OFFICIAL LETTER OF INTENT ADDRESSED TO OUR ORPHANAGE HOME WITH YOUR LETTER HEAD, STATING YOUR INTENTION SO THAT WE CAN FACE THE AUTHORITIES TO SEEK THEIR APPROVAL.

Yours faithfully
Rev. Duk3

My reply:

Quote:
Hi Reverend Duck,

I can only send a letter on my letterhead to your postal adress, what is it?

In the meantime, I attach pictures of the farm, inside and out. Mr Sxxxx is on the ship, of course, he will meet you at the port, though I dont know how he'll recognise you from that blurred photo. don't forget the sign.

I will take as many as you can get in a 40 foot container, how many that is is up to you. I suggest you find one and practice, let me know how it goes.

I never said anyone would get paid, to be honest, as they will have no documents, they should think themselves lucky to be in the USA, full stop. When they are 18, the orphans will be free to do what they like and leave the farm.

In the meantime, they wil stay in the pigsheds, which are clean and warm. They will not have to travel anywhere to go to work.

I look forward to doing business with you,

--
R0y's R0lls

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a little tickle

Quote:
Dear Agent J0nes,

I am very inspired to read your reply. I pray that the good Lord will elevate you and empower you to be able to do as you have said, I also pray for Dores foundation that your efforts and labour of love will not be in vain, for our God is not unfaithful to forget our labour of Love.

We are very glad to know that you are ready to include Ghana as part of your responsibility.

We will like to know what we have to do to be officially enlisted as part of your organization.

We are also interested and ready with an open arm welcome to receive your donation package, as this will go a long way to boost the morale of the children we are taking care of, so that we can improve their standard of living.

I hope to hear form you soonest.

Yours faithfully,

Rev. Duck

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic