SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

InstaCashUSA.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TMike
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My girlfriend got a call from someone claiming to be an attorney for Instacashusa.com saying she owed over a $1000 to them for a loan taken out in July. Well after they threatened her with court and that she's being charged with 3 different felonies, she asked for written proof and this is where it got fishy. They said they'd have to fax it but she doesn't have a fax so they said they'd fax it to Unemployment and she could get it there and after she bitched about that they hung up. So I googled instacashusa and came up with several websites saying they all got the same call from people with "heavy middle eastern accents" as well from the same 810-676-161 number (No i didn't forget a number thats how it shows up on called ID) They were all told to call different numbers than the one we got but they all had the same exact details as her caller today. So we contacted the peirce county sheriff, FBI and the FTC about this. The guy has called back 6 times since then and we called him out, called him an F***ing scammer and that we contacted those agencies and hung up on him. He keeps calling back sticking to the story though so I have to admire his commitment lol. Only scary part is they had her SS number, Bank name and cousin's names.

So looks like even the scammers have been outsource to Indian call centers LOL

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A real collection agency is prohibited from saying they'd have you arrested for not paying, so the felonies thing is an obvious scam.

They can threaten with court - but only a civil lawsuit - nothing criminal.

If they have her SSN, she should contact the Social Security Administration and see if they can give her a new one due to identity theft. In addition, put a fraud alert on all her credit reports.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic