SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Translation please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in the very early stages of a church bait and just received the following from the lad:

Quote:
Also, is this possible to count on you for always contributing and advancing our ONG, but at the same time, we would like to know if it is possible here to have to you with us for the commemoration and the ceremony of gift to the various orphans, children and family let us say a Christmas tree whom we organize for January 9 Prochain?

Perhaps someone here who is a little more fluent in ladspeak can interpret this for me - especially that last bit in bold? It sounds like he is inviting me to join them for a ceremony honoring the financial gift I have promised them. Do they expect me to bring a Christmas tree? What is an "ONG" and WTF is "Prochain"?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may have a French lad - 'prochaine' meaning 'next'? ONG may be an NGO - if that fits in with the bait?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ONG = NGO makes a little sense. The lad is claiming to be a local religious do-gooder and I have offered the financial assistance of my ministry. Prochain = next makes sense. He is inviting me to visit this coming January 9. But what is with the Christmas tree? Why would they give "various orphans, children and family" a Christmas tree two weeks AFTER Christmas? And this warrants a ceremony and overseas travel?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're lads. Their logic is not guaranteed to make sense.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

foo123 wrote:
They're lads. Their logic is guaranteed not to make sense.

FTFY

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recognize that babelfish as coming from a lad that I have baited with 2 different characters in 2 separate scams. Pastor R1chard, last name starts with A but I'll not post it here, was all set to become a TW@T member but just couldn't get those forms sent. Eater member Nosmo King had a bait going with him also and at one point we were co-baiting him. He's so lazy that he turned down all kinds of money and goods. As Nosmo said at one point "he wants to be paid to breathe"!
His 0ng apparently stands for non-g0vermental 0rganization.
The second scam that he's got going is also an orphanage needing funds. He plays Sister Flann@l @kale.
What church does he want to join now?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very perceptive, Fartina! That's my guy. Given his history, I won't get my hopes up but I'll see just how far he will play along anyway.

The church he wants to join?

Childr3n of the C0rn Apostolic Church of which I, the Rev. Z4ya M4ys, am pastor.

That should be a dead giveaway to anybody with half a peanut in their skull but I have several beggars nibbling the bait so it is working so far...

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, good old Richard A! I've baited him before too.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Jan 9 invite too
Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.204.73.16 with SMTP id o16cs682079bkj;
Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:49:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.213.96.6 with SMTP id f6mr15877564ebn.81.1262202553414;
Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:49:13 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web23205.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web23205.mail.ird.yahoo.com [217.146.189.60])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 4si38098808ewy.32.2009.12.30.11.49.12;
Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:49:12 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.189.60 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=217.146.189.60;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.189.60 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 74412 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Dec 2009 19:49:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1262202552; bh=dpErN4OvqItg0m/TOx1CDifY4UWYphh3LatJzV7mRCs=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=i8egCqoV9pJkL51O9PeYef/
RfI3DLXKFdb+ZyxAWDAhCMvlTQSTv/
w6DJeIa7O0Yzy5URWcOJHpnfd44rv56OgCOHjke3FLttsHCLZhteBAn+jFVn5159fTO5ce8WOf8w+l8fs3ML5b8HY5nU6fWSaAsq9ochjHjqncQ5gtal+0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=WMQPdixHI1dCA51rlcqxRBRoumzxdkE2KDTbAWRFo12V8Dft5Q607a2J/Bqm1pGVe4sJOFI0jes2/0cb3IV1pq5NDPxfXv6S1ZhTaC4hypUdkoxYeGB7NQG9S2vj4nBMCuHmsLQJXG8/18hNvvHHlnHPm3huyehFBM7+0DBvSWk=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: w0T52d8VM1n8cdplz.KCiUlQJDkRTyaPRNutsZ58ubK.lc8PoyqNOX2VSnmzkD8cFPIXnG6vQAXY2
pwo_icYHGpStPU8Qquff4.nX1onooQFV2aMhdM.Lnq._kmdJJBmEr_TXq46xCuCKo2Xxh.C.4DDvnr76BTHjKmhHXH214v3nEGuoeiQDnAt6aafeyfRsG9MjA3digkTaPZ6JIynET.
pKYnaEbTYAUSTt4Ggzfa4WtZvNxYNaIowggGfXhzPBMy0nIuEeR3Ih.xI3Q--
Received: from [41.189.33.157] by web23205.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:49:11 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:49:11 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: IN GOD WE TRUST
To: xxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1787846147-1262202551=:74337"

--0-1787846147-1262202551=:74337
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Quote:
Hello,
How the Peace of the Saint Spirit is with you! We forward to you this message, to come towards your famous person to wish you, the best and happy new year 2010, Peace, the Blessing and the Grace of the Father the Powerful Whole is with you and that this year 2010, get to you, health, blessing, grace, health, prosperity and divine prolongation of your life!
Also, is this possible to count on you for always contributing and advancing our ONG, but at the same time, we would like to know if it is possible here to have to you with us for the commemoration and the ceremony of gift to the various orphans, children and family let us say a Christmas tree whom we organize for January 9th 2010?
God blesses you!
Richard A***
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, I don't know if you can use it, but some Orthodox Christians celebrate Christmas on January 7th ( namely in Russia and Serbia )

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does your C0rn church have a website?
thrylos7 weren't you getting him to join a church as well? What happened with your bait?
Nosmo King got a photo from him and put it on his fake talent website.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep getting frustrated with him and dropping him! He's the laziest lad alive. I think this guy is going to become my little pet this time around. I'm gonna have all my other baits going, and this bastard is just going to be on the side. I'll straight bait him to hell.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haban1336 wrote:
Guys, I don't know if you can use it, but some Orthodox Christians celebrate Christmas on January 7th ( namely in Russia and Serbia )

And in the USA, and if you are Methodist, there are the 12 days of Christmas. And for all of you Christians, this is a Christian thing, you should keep saying Merry Christmas now. We were in Advent up until Dec 25 and now we are in Merry Christmas until Jan 7,

Mods if this is too religious for you please feel free to delete.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

being sales guy ( kinda ) I'm still at "Merry Crisis and Happy New Fear" Very Happy

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fartina - No, I don't have a web site. I thought about doing one but decided it would be too much trouble. Then I thought maybe I can get a lad to do one for me as part of the process of joining the church. After all, they have to demonstrate a commitment to the faith by doing good works before they are allowed to join and apply for grant money. We shall see if any of my baits get that far.

lets_bait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ONG MEANS ORGANISATIONALE- NON- GOVERNMENTAL.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic