SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lazy Boy Anthony

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet Anthony, a young mugu living right next to an internet cafe somewhere near Tema, Ghana. He starts off with the format of investing in your country but I was quickly able to move him to "Please help me out of this refugee camp" mode. He immediately started calling me "Daddy" and he wanted me to adopt him. I have been playing with him since August but have grown tired of his laziness. He's an affable mugu and I had much fun talking to him through my many characters. Maybe one of you better baiters can have more fun. I have all sorts of pics and telephone calls from him on my page, here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/18404478/2d533d00/sharing.html

Cheers and good luck!
Kev

Here is his script:

[email protected] <--- current as of 12/29/2009
tel: +233541007017

Quote:
GOOD DAY

I WE LIKE TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY BUT FIRST OF ALL LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU,I AM ANTHONY SMITH 26 YRS OLD BOY MY FATHER IS THE FORMER DIRECTOR DIAMOND COMPANY IN LABERIA DURING THE WAR OF LIBERIA MY FATHER COME TO GHANA TO STAY AFTER 2 YRS LATER MY FATHER DIE I AM THE FIRST SON OF MY FATHER MY FATHER DIE LEFT 3 BOXES WHICH CONTAIN $15 MILLION US DOLLARS HE DEPOSIT IT IN THE SECURITY COMPANY BEFORE HE DEAD OVER HEAR IN GHANA, I WANT YOU TO BE MY FOREIGN BENEFICIARY TO
THIS 3 BOXES SIR AS YOU RECEIVE THIS CONSIGNMENT FROM AFRICA PLS SEND ME INVITATION LETTER SO THAT I WE COME TO YOUR COUNTRY TO INVEST THE MONEY WITH YOU SIR, BY THE GRACE OF GOD AS YOU RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT I WE GIVE YOU 25% AT OF THE TOTAL MONEY, PLS KINDLY GIVE ME YOUR TEL NUMBER AND YOUR PASSPORT IS VERY NECESSARY,THANKS FOR YOUR CO OPERATION,

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON,
BEST REGARD
MR ANTHONY SMITH

U ARE A MAGA and dat you wil be for life stupid ashole. You are just wasting your fucking time and If care is not taking i will hunt you and ur family down with serious thunder if i go to my villlage for d charm.It ill only cost me a bututs to prepare the charm and it will struck you andb ur entire household down. I think it is time i make you a scape goat to others whose grand parents riped our fore-fathers of all their cash crops and other valuable resources. YOU WILL SURELY BE A MADE A SCAPE GOAT I BET MY LIFE ON THIS! WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT!! WATCH OUT!!!.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait. No wonder he's lazy. I think you've worn him out Smile

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic