SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

This one made me laugh

View next topic
View previous topic

fsnuffer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one lad trying to blindly chop other lads dollar. I usually pride myself in staying up to date with current events but I must admit, I thought Mahatma Ghandi died a long time ago. Anyone feel free to contact Mahatma if you want Smile

Hello,

I am Mrs. Caroline ; I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside in District of Columbia 20534 . My residential address is as follows ### S Doheny Drive #215 ,Hills,CA,90211 ,am thinking of moving since I am now wealthy. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $42,000 while in the US , trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mahatma Ghandi, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounting to $350,000.00 Moreover, Mr.Mahatma Ghandi , showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is
why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund,They are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr.Mahatma Ghandi.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name: Mr Mahatma Ghandi (Barrister)
Email:[email protected]

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking Advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.The only money I paid after I met Mr.Mahatma Ghandi was just $300 for the paper works,take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Caroline

Mortar x2
Caligula
small sausage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not really chopping a dollar he's doing - yes, he might be killing some scams, but mostly he is aiming at victims that already have fallen for scams and now want their money back - the famous recovery scam. These lads deserve the worst treatment you can imagine Evil or Very Mad

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Firestorm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this lad too, and he wants me to forward other lads to him. Anyone want to be sent to him?
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can only hope that real victims read that first paragraph carefully and notice the discrepancy in the addresses given. (I would certainly hope that Americans notice it, anyway.)

Nowadays $350,000 does not make one "wealthy" - it just keeps your head above water.

And why on earth Ghandi? Confused

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic