SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "scamming ring"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Are you interested?

Yes
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Cheesecake King
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking of starting up a scam ring where I recruit some scammers, make up some horrible scripts and ids and hand them out. Then I give them a list of victims (baiters) and the fun begins.

I'm just wondering how many people would be interested?

"i was sick to one mouths now so sorry for that"
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a ridiculous idea at all.
The G0merb0yz are the most feared group in the entire world Wink

Homicidal wrote:
... make up some horrible scripts and ids and hand them out.

No problem with awful formats but we don't send any form of ID to lads ever. The potential for re-use is too great.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only possible stumbling blocks I can see would be in making the formats bad enough. We've seen some terrifyingly bad formats used by lads (Including martians etc, no seriously, probably stolen from a baiter like yourself) but they were still used and tried on real victims. I can't imagine they were huge sucesses, but if they had any success at all, even for $5, could you live with yourself? And if they're not successful, they'll be dumped pretty quickly.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This reminds me of this beautiful script some lad was fed by a baiter.
Quote:
DEAREST ONE,

I AM MISS AMINA B3ll0 FROM MARS BORN IN NIGERIA. I AM 21 YEARS OLD 173CM WITH BROWN SEXY EYE BALLS AND A TIGHT SNAPPER.AFTER I GOT YOUR ID AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE MANAGEMENT OF A SUM OF MONEY THAT MY DEAD FATHER LEFT FOR ME BEFORE HE DIED.THIS MONEY IS USD$8.5M, AMERICAN DOLLARS AND THE MONEY IS IN A BANK IN NIGERIA ON EARTH.

MY FATHER WAS A VERY RICH COCOA FARMER HERE ON MARS. AFTER OUR FAMILY EMMIGRATED HERE MY FATHER WAS POISONED BY HIS YOUNGER BROTHER BECAUSE OF RELIGIONAL BELIEVE. THEN MY MOTHER WAS BRUTALLY RAPED BY THROBBING MEMBERS OF THE OUTLAWED MARTIAN LIBERATION ORGANISATION AND NOW I HAVE A YOUNGER BROTHER THAT IS A HYBRID. NOW MY MOTHER COMMIT SUISIDE.PLEASE URGENT RESPONSE MAY SAVE MY LIFE, BECAUSE MY UNCLE WHO KILLED MY FATHER BECAUSE OF RELIGIONAL DENOMINATION IS SERIOUSLY AFTER MY LIFE INORDER TO CORNER THIS FUND INTO HIS OWN PRIVATE PURSE.

NOW I WANT YOU TO STAND AS MY GUIDIAN AND APPOINTED BENEFICIARY AND RECEIVE THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY SINCE I AM ONLY 21YEARS AND WITHOUT PARENTS. I WANT TO GO BACK TO EARTH WITH MY LITTLE GREEN HYBRID SIBLING COZ LIFE ON MARS SUCKS

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU ALL THE INFORMATION SO THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT SO THAT YOU WILL GET ME PAPERS TO TRAVEL TO YOUR COUNTRY TO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION THERE. IF YOU ARE INTREASTED TO DO THIS NEEDFUL
WORK QUICKLY CONTACT ME VIA THIS EMAIL:[email protected]

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU. I AM NOW WAITING FOR YOU REPLY IN THE MARTIAN ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF ZHRONG

ALL MY LOVE
MISS AMINA B3ll0..
N.B. I WILL TRANSFER ALL MY AIR MILES TO YOU TOO.

If I remember rightly, this script was recycled by several other lads and hilarity ensued.
Also, I managed to get one lad to use scripts I made for him.. That lasted for about 4 months and he chalked up a lot of hours with several secure modalities, only for him to get chopped in the end.
So if you can get it to work, it's a beautiful time waster but requires a heck of a team effort.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic