SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It gets worse. What have I done to deserve this? This is Sh@wn's uplifting story of today:

Quote:
TWO HORSE

Just up the road from my home is a field, with two horses in it. From a distance, each horse looks like any other horse.

But if you get a closer look you will notice something quite interesting...

One of the horses is blind.

His owner has chosen not to have him put down, but has made him a safe and comfortable barn to live in.

This alone is pretty amazing.

But if you stand nearby and listen, you will hear the sound of a bell. It is coming from a smaller horse in the field.

Attached to the horse's halter is a small, copper-colored bell. It lets the blind friend know where the other horse is, so he can follow.

As you stand and watch these two friends you'll see that the horse with the bell is always checking on the blind horse, and that the blind horse will listen for the bell and then slowly walk to where the other horse is, trusting he will not be led astray.

When the horse with the bell returns to the shelter of the barn each evening, he will stop occasionally to look back, making sure that the blind friend isn't too far behind to hear the bell.

Like the owners of these two horses, God does not throw us away just because we are not perfect. Or because we have problems or challenges.

He watches over us and even brings others into our lives to help us when we are in need.

Sometimes we are the blind horse, being guided by the little ringing bell of those who God places in our lives.

And at other times we are the guide horse, helping others to find their way.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
Shocked Shocked Shocked puke puke

You poor, poor man.
What have you gone and done to our lad?
You have my sympathies

On a more cheerful note:
That has to be the best thing any baiter has ever been sent by a lad
Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Branwen ... Someone woves you (think Isla Fischer from wedding crasher).
Meh ... if only he looked like her then who cares about all this crap. I'd still tap it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Z4KrmZ1Oc&NR=1

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Branwen, what does our lad smoke for breakfast?
Between this and the Fire Fighters´ Charity run by Mck the Knife we´re certainly well served.

edited:
Found! Shawn did a cut and paste from here

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're just trundling on:

To Sh@wn, J@nny wrote:
I've had a bit of a cold, but the good news is that I've now got a new wheel for my wheelchair so I can get out and about again. My home help is taking me to do some grocery shopping tomorrow, I'm quite looking forward to it. We only have a small supermarket here, and my wheelchair takes up all of the aisles, but we also have a nice little market, just a few stalls, but they sell nice vegetables and also cheeses.

What is your favourite cheese? I imagine you have some really nice ones in Italy, probably much better than ours. I have had some quite strong Italian cheese before, but I can't really remember its name. It was very nice, I even got some Italian bread to go with it.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I love reading about Jnny.
The poor little rich girl has received the 2 horse story!
She loved it and has shared it with the other students on the course.
She´s justgotten in touch with Mck the Knife´s charitable organisation and is hoping for a quick reply.
Both the prof and the dithery pensionner are off the radar, but for very different reasons.
More tomorrow.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aye, aye...
Bold bits are mine
(The meningitis bit was my own invention - not very nice, but I needed to have a good reason for a daughter to go to her Mama, and this fitted the bill. The bacterial (rarer but nastier) version is quite common in Africa..)

Quote:
Hello

Nice to hear from you, yes, i am preparing to go and collect the Laptop in Togo now, there is money am expecting by next week, when i get it, i will go and pay for my International passport, once i have my passport i will inform you and head straight to Togo,sorry to hear that Estelle Mother has meningitis, this is a very serious infection that has to be treated by professional, but i will try my best when i get there and God will heal her.

Please, i want you to let me know if you can collect money by Western Union or MoneyGram over there in London, i can ask most of this client to make payment to you, then you send my % to me here when you collect the money, please let me know if this is possible and give me Name to use, or if you can pick any name, just let me know, also if you have account that client can transfer money.

I am still working on disable client, i will let you know when she is ready to issue the check.

Thanks for this new client, i will try him

So either Laddo is:
a) genuinely about to go walkies
b) arranging for someone else to go walkies
c) arranging for a contact in Togo to collect the laptop for him
d) has some other plan in mind

I wonder if this money he is expecting is coming from any of you lot!! Very Happy

His asking me to collect the WU / MG is an interesting one as his brother in Rome usually collects all of that.
I'll do a little bit of digging on why he's asking..

If anyone can think how we could play the WU / MG in the UK angle to maximum pain for the lad, let me know.
(Maybe we can introduce another UK lad??)
I can't think too much as it's late and I have a few glasses of rather nice Chiliean red washing around inside me Wink

Stupid Lad wrote:
Thanks for this new client, i will try him

Her! It's a 'Her'!
Mezzie, welcome to our happy family Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as I was convinced Sh4wn had dumped me...

Sh4wn wrote:
Hi Smelly Hunt

Sorry for my late respond, i have been so busy since tuesday, am happy to hear that Mr. Edward got back to you, this is a good news, but since you don't want to release your phone line to him, then let us use Shiela for everything according to your advice,please tell her to get this up on time.
(Be specific laddo ... get what up in time?)

Then if i may ask, all this cash shipment you are talking about since all this while, where did yo and why, please i need more details about this deal you have been talking about.
(Naaa laddo is not after the money by any chance? I smell me a GPS safari Very Happy)

I know of a very good friend in Nigeria West Africa but not Senegal, he is a very good friend of mine and he have help me so much in the past,if you need him i can get him involve in your deal, please tell me about Orphan MTCN i have not heard of it before, or did you want to send money to me by Western Union ? because i know Western Union use MTCN
(WIMP'y anyone ... but here is the thing - how does he link orphan MTCN to west africa??? Just makes no sense. Must have emailed him from another character perhaps???)

I will wait to hear from you.

Little Hunt

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@llamedos- An interesting developement- go for a pith!

meanwhile, the poor little rich girl received this from Mack the Knife:
Quote:

I am glad to receive your kind e-mail with the intention to donate in our Fire Fighter charity, let be brief to you about Fire Fighting charity, Every year, thousands of fire fighters are injured whilst protecting the public. Every 30 seconds in the Europe and UK, fire fighters are called to an incident, putting their lives on the line, and often sustaining physical injuries whilst carrying out their duties. The Fire Fighters Charity is here for fire fighters during their times of need, and assists over 17,000 individuals every year, by providing pioneering treatment and support services.

Our modern, dynamic and award-winning charity has one center in here in Rome and three UK centers, located in London, Devon and West Sussex, which offer varying combinations of therapy and recuperation services. Our pioneering new Beneficiary Support Services also offer local and remote assistance to people in need nationwide - providing solutions to real life problems.

It costs over £9 million every year to keep the Charity running, and with no government funding, we are completely reliant upon donations from the general public and fire community. your donation will be highly appreciate.

We have a section in our office that can help you send money to Haiti, all you have to do is let us know how much money you want to send down to Haiti and i will provide you the information to send the money to us, you can count on us about sending your money to Haiti, you have the best service from our office always. please fill the form attached with this e-mail for your donation to our fire fighter charity and scan it back to us for record.

Mr. Mack Prez

Evil or Very Mad I wanted them to set up two different charities for harvesting two different sets of accounts.
I think this 'two in one' offer counts as unprovoked aggro.

edited.
worse and worse.
The really is a fire fighters charity from which the lad has taken apart of the text of that message. Go here to see it.

Not only the text, but the lad has used the real charity´s logo for the 'form'
I see fun and games ahead.Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess that if there is a real charity website, your character can send a donation directly to them through that!

Sh@wn has been visiting Wikipedia 'List of Italian Cheeses', but obviously didn't get beyond the letter A.

Meanwhile, he now has a brother in London who would like to receive a cheque to buy a laptop for Sh@wn. We'll go with this one!

Quote:
I am happy you love my little story, sorry to hear that you are having cold, please make sure you take your medications and always use warm water when you want you have your bath, this will help you with the cold, nice to hear the good news about your new wheel.

My Favourite cheese is Accasciato, yes we have cheese here in Italy,since you said you don't remember the name of strong Italian cheese you eat before, check the name of those that i can remember below maybe it is among them.

(1) Abbamare – Sardinia; a semi-soft cheese made from a mixture of cows’ and sheep’s milk.
(2) Accasciato - A (usually mixed)Sheep and Cows milk cheese from Tuscany
(3) Acceglio – from Piedmont; a fresh cows’ milk cheese made in the area of Acceglio (province of Cuneo).
(4) Acidino (or Formaggio Acidino) – Veneto; a goats’ milk cheese
(5) Agrì di Valtorta – Lombardy; made with fresh cows’ or goats’ milk in the Alta Valle Brembana (Province of Bergamo)
(6) Ainuzzi – Sicily; a cows’ milk cheese made in Cammarata and San Giovanni Gemini (Province of Agrigento).
(7) Algunder Bauernkäse Halbfett (Italian formaggio contadino semigrasso di Lagundo) – from Burggrafenamt (Italian Burgraviato), South Tyrol.
(8 ) Algunder Butterkäse (Italian formaggio di Lagundo) – from Burggrafenamt (Italian Burgraviato), South Tyrol.
(9) Algunder Ziegenkäse (Italian formaggio di capra di Lagundo) – South Tyrol; a goats’ milk cheese from Burggrafenamt (Italian Burgraviato)

If you remember J@nny, i told you about my broken laptop last month, could you believe till this moment i have not been able to get a new one, simply because i don't have enough money to buy new one yet, and my favourite laptop is Hp Fv879aw Abd - 2530p L9400 2gb 120 Vb32 and this cost 1,500 Pounds, my little brother in London just get back to me with the current price of the laptop today, but i can not afford it now, please can you buy this for me, ? i will appreciate it so much if you buy it for me J@nny, you can issue a check for my brother to get the laptop for me, just to avoid stress about sending money to him for the laptop, he will take care of the shipment, .

Please let me know if you want to help me on this laptop.

I wish you good health always, have a blessed weekend.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Sh4wn (emphasis added):

Quote:
I do called Mr. Ducky4rd this morning to find out what sam frick is holding him down from replying his mails, and he told me that he was unable to access his Hotmail Account for some weeks now, he ask me to inform you that you need to contact him via his second e-mail for the progress of the delivery. please contact him again on [email protected] and let him tell you how we can get the remaining paper work so that he will release the consignment to you on time. (When would that be - Independence Day?)
Please don't forget to update me when you have contacted him.

I love it when Lad catch your slang!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
i told you about my broken laptop last month

I call bullshit on this. Because you can really break a "laptop" in an internet café without getting caught. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
my favourite laptop is Hp Fv879aw Abd - 2530p L9400 2gb 120 Vb32

Oh how cute! The lad wants you to buy him a laptop. Haha too bad he will not be getting on! Twisted Evil

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ my favourite too will ya buy me one? Mr. Green

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only if you offer me nearly three million first (and talk to me about wheelchairs and olives and cheeses).

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the poor little rich girl the only one who received this from Shwn?
It´s cut and paste from here :

Quote:
Please read the story below, very interesting and talkign about God, it is called The Yong Mrman.

The Yong Mrman

Once upon a time there was a yong mrman who lived in a beautiful kingdom deep in the ocean. Ever since he had been born he had always been surrounded by magnificent coral reefs, exotic sea creatures and the breath-taking architecture of the mer-people. Yet he never seemed happy, as he always saw the worst in everything and was critical of those around him. Of course, this made him very unpopular with the other mermen and mermaids, and he often found himself alone, thinking about how awful everything and everyone was.

He did, however, have one friend; the eldest and wisest merman in the kingdom. This old merman had known the young merman’s parents for a very long time, and he knew that the boy had never had any friends because of his negative attitude. The wise merman felt sorry for the boy, and so, when he could, he would take some time to talk to the boy and try to help him.

One morning the boy and the wise merman were taking a gentle swim through the kingdom. The wise merman was admiring what a beautiful morning it was turning out to be, but the boy could only notice that the water was colder than he liked it and that the dolphins were being too playful and noisy.

“But what about the coral?” suggested the old merman. “Aren’t the colours glorious today?”

“I guess,” the boy shrugged. “If you happen to like orange, red and pink.”

The old merman looked at the boy for a moment, before the boy finished, “Which I don’t.”

The old merman sighed, wondering if he would ever be able to think of something to make the boy happy. He wrapped the end of his long, white beard around his finger and then unwrapped it again.

“Well,” he said, “I should be on my way. I have a class to teach”.

“What are teaching today?” asked the boy.

“Today I’ll be teaching about God.”

“God?”

“Yes, God. Have you never heard of God?”

“No. How would I? I’ve never been to any of your lessons.”

“Hmm.” The old merman stroked his beard thoughtfully. “Well, that is a shame. Cheerio then.”

As the old merman began to leave the boy stopped him.

“Hey! Aren’t you going to tell me what it is?”

“What what is?”

“God!”

“Oh, I see. Well, you can find God everywhere really…”

“Everywhere? But that’s impossible…. Isn’t it?”

“No, it’s very possible.”

“Well, what does it look like then?”

“It looks like you, and me, and the dolphins and the coral….”

The boy frowned at the old merman. “So God isn’t really anything at all?”

The wise, old merman smiled at the boy for a brief moment and then turned away to leave.

“You tell me!” he said as he swam away. “Go and find it and then tell me if it isn’t really anything at all!”

The young merman swam around the kingdom aimlessly for a while, feeling cross about the nonsense the old merman had been speaking.

“What rubbish,” thought the boy. “God looks like everything? God can’t be very special then!”

Frowning, he looked around him, at the buildings, the mer-people and the shimmering fish. Then he remembered the old merman’s words.

“Fine,” he thought. “I’ll look for it, and then I’ll tell him what I think!”

The boy swam straight up to a dolphin, folded his arms across his chest and stared at it.

“So you’re God, are you?”

The dolphin looked at the boy and grinned. The boy didn’t grin back.

“God has a chunk missing from its fin and has bits of fish caught in its teeth, does it?! How stupid!”

The boy swam off, leaving behind the dolphin who had started to laugh.

The boy was in such a bad mood whilst he was swimming that he swam right into a beautiful mermaid with long, golden hair. She looked cross at first, but her face softened and she smiled at the boy.

“You must be in a rush to get somewhere,” she said gently.

“Not really,” the boy replied.

“Well, just try to be careful then, you wouldn’t want to hurt someone.”

Another frown appeared on the boys face and he swam on.

“Well, she can’t be God, that’s for sure. You wouldn’t want to hurt someone… Who does she think she is?”

The boy swam up to a high cliff which overlooked the entire kingdom. He slumped down onto a rock, feeling very hard-done-by. As he looked down he saw a tiny, brightly coloured fish feeding off of the algae which grew on the rock.

“You can’t be God either,” said the boy glumly. “You’re far too small.”

~

As the evening closed in and the lights of the kingdom began to sparkle in the dark water, the boy sighed. He had been looking for God all day, and all that he had found was a stupid dolphin, a rude mermaid and a small, insignificant fish. The young merman was just about to call it a day and swim home, when he spotted his old friend swimming slowly towards him.

“What are you doing all the way up here?” asked the wise merman. “You’re a long way from the town.”

“Well I was doing what you said and…” the boy replied venomously, but the old merman raised his hand to silence the boy.

“So you’ve been up here all day? Too angry and self absorbed to notice when God is right in front of you?”

The boy opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it again, suddenly feeling foolish.

“Look,” said the old merman forcefully. And he pointed towards the kingdom; towards the lights spilling from the buildings, and the glittering schools of fish weaving gracefully in and out of the tall towers and low coral houses; towards the beautiful mermaids and mermen rushing to and fro throughout the kingdom and the enormous shadows of whales on the outskirts of the underwater city. From high up on the cliff every individual movement seemed like a cog in the one big movement of the whole kingdom. Each life and action seemed to fit perfectly with everything else.

The boy sat watching the kingdom, which seemed like one united pulse of colour, movement and breath. He had never seen it this way before.

“Do you see God now?” asked the old merman gently.

“Yes,” said the boy, in awe. “I… I never noticed it before. It’s all perfect, isn’t it? Why didn’t I see it before?”

“When you stop thinking about yourself and how you wish the world would be, you start to see how the world really is. And it’s better than anything that you wished for, isn’t it? Because it doesn’t revolve around you and your ideas; you’re just part of the beautiful flow of it all. Doesn’t that feel good to know?”

Just then the boy saw the tiny, coloured fish which he had seen earlier that day. It was casually swimming over the rocks, experiencing every moment as it arrived and not expecting anything at all. The boy suddenly realised how much like the tiny fish he’d like to be.

He laughed. “Yes, it feels wonderful!”

Have a blessed Weekend.

Shwn Frzer.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
in love with you Shocked

Latest from Lad.
Quote:
from
to Joseph
date Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 6:50 PM
subject Cheque on the Way..

Hello Joseph,

I have send the Name and address you gave me to , she will send the check to you this week, i will inform you immediately she send it, please be expecting this, and never forget to scan it front and back to me when you receive it. this is a good deal for us and we are making good cash on it i tell you.

Also about my trip to Togo, i have not get the money i need for my passport yet, but am still working on it, just help me tell to keep the laptop safe.

Waiting to hear from you.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Togo or bust!

As I´d mentioned, the dithery pensionner was off radar.
After two weeks of increasingly strident messages from Shwn, her great-nephew, mr Stnley Wshington wrote to the lad about the sudden death of his dear auntie X. He talks about her esteem for Shwn and how she died from the shock of the 'chopped' lappie she wanted to send him. (As you´ll recall, the evil computer class instructer ran off with the collected monies the class members had given him for 'specially priced' computers)

Here´s Shwn´s reply.
For those with delicate digestions, scroll to the last sentence, which I´ve bolded. Enjoy!

Quote:
Hello Stnley Wshington,

I have been crying since Sunday when i receive your mail, how could she die like that, what happened to her that took her that sudden, Hoooo Death

Upon this day I reminisce
With sadness and regret
The loss of my beloved
Special "X" who was my Friend.

It's been days of longing
Wishing you'd return to me ...
For though you left me alone,
I cannot "set you free".

Though time has made it easier,
To go from day to day ...
No one can understand the
"Special" role your life did play.

For every day you were a part,
Of love and joy and life ...
You had a way that focused me
And lessened daily strife.

I'd hurry home to check my mail,
And now I sit, with eyes tear filled,
You are not there to reply my e-mails;
And when I check my box,
It is bare and bleak inside.

Emotions, they are raw today,
I'm simply torn apart ...
For hollow, wrenching feelings
Tear apart this very heart.

An emptiness, that's deeper than
The oceans ... fill my soul;
A painful hunger bites my
Inner self beyond control.

For though time healed the daily wounds
I wore upon my sleeve,
I shelter from the world outside
Just what you meant to me.

No children was I blessed to have,
My womb was barren ... yet,
You filled the void my darling one,
My sweet and lovely X.

To me, you were more a Woman
Than some others I have known ...
You gave such love and tenderness;
T'was deep within your soul.

Now spring is here, and little things
We loved now cause me harm ...
The story we discuss about
No longer hold their charm.
I get no joy from it.

I think of you as I turn each step,
I watch for you each day ...
Oh My X, I miss you so,
... Much more than words can say.

Please Stnley did you have any help to render on the laptop ?

Shwn Frzer.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Duckie finally got back! And with a lawyer too! (Emphasis added)

Quote:
I must apologise for the delay in responding to your mails. I have actually been investigating the unfoeseen circumstances to ensure I am dealing with the rightful beneficiary of this valuables. And Fortunately, you appear to be the right person incharge of this subject matter. However, I am sending you the below information from the Legal Department for your urgent attention.
This is the conclusive stage to accomplish your mission.
I apologise for the delay and any inconveniences once more. While waiting your immediate reply.
From the Desk of:
Barr. Edward Donald
Eddy D & Associates, LLC

29th - March, 10.
Mr. Harry. D,
I am Barrister 3dw4rd D0n4ld, Legal Practitioner and Attorney of (3DDY. D & ASSOCIATES, LLC). I have been advise by one Mr. Alan Scott to correspond with you, with reference to your request on behalf of your client as per present Claim transaction with SSPFF, in request of my Legal Service to procure/obtain the listed documents on his behalf.
(1) Certificate of Ownership.
(2) Approved Letter of Authorization from a Legal Luminary here in United Kingdom.
(3) Power of Attorney
(4) Sworn Affidavit of Claim (issued by the British Ministry of Justice)
(5) Change of Ownership (Only for next of kin, relations claiming on behalf of depositor)
(6) Insurance/TAX Clearance.
Pls, confirm if this information is true? The Following is needed to proceed on the Paper-works procurement:
(a) Legal Fee = 1,800.00 Euros
(b) His Full Names Date of Birth (If possible a Valid International Passport Copy)
His Full Contact Address. Current Telephone/Fax
(c) Covering Letter from SSPFF
(d) Additional Fee of 12,200.00 Euros (For the Procurement of the required documents of Claim for Non-Residential in UK)
(e) Insurance/TAX Clearance: 5,300.00 Euros.
It takes approximately (2) working days to obtain it, as soon as this firm is able to receive the above requirements from your humble-self.
If this is satisfactory and suit your Service Request.
This firm is willing to take up the offer with immediate Legal Responsibility. It is important you get back to me for further discussion on this subject matter.
We appreciate your consultation. Always at your Legal Services.
Yours-in-Law,
Barrister 3dw4rd D0n4ld (Esq).
3ddy D & Associates LLC.
83 Fleet Street London EC4Y 1AE.
London - United Kingdom.
Phone: ***************
Fax: ***************
Email: ****************************

I'll wait a while before I answer this one.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait ... um, what a meaningful poem:

Quote:
My womb was barren

??? Shocked

@ llamedos:

Sh4wn, along with all other Lads of mine, has been ignored for a few days due to Real Life, but I'm going round my characters and writing mails today, and will write to him and tell him the cheque has been put in the post today.

If you are planning to go along with the suggestion that J4nny's cheque is undecipherable (due to her dreadful handwriting), would it be helpful to you to have a 'covering letter' from her, which you could, if you wished, send on to the Lad, saying something like, 'This is the letter she wrote me. The writing on the cheque is even worse than this!'?

If so, I can provide this - and can either email it to an email address of yours (just PM one), or can temporarily upload it to Photobucket, if that's more convenient.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Like the idea of the poorly handwritten letter.
If you would like to provide one, even better. Wink
I'm away over Easter weekend RL, but will deal with it when I get back

You have PM

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J4nny to Sh4wn:

Quote:
It's been a very peculiar few days, with all sorts of muddles about when I was supposed to go to the community centre. My home help is taking a few days holiday, you see, so I really need to go somewhere to have a meal and a bit of company. And I've had a hospital appointment as well, they think that the weakness in my right side has got a bit worse, but say it is nothing to worry about.

The driver was kind enough to stop at the post office to help me send the cheque to your brother. I wasn't sure that I could write the envelope clearly enough, so I'd taken the address on a piece of paper, and do you know, the kind postmistress came out and I read it to her, and she wrote it in her lovely neat handwriting on the envelope for me.

I didn't send it recorded delivery in the end, because she said it being a cheque there wasn't really any need, so it's just gone ordinary post, but I'm sure it will arrive just fine.

I'm going off again to the community centre again tomorrow, but my home help is back on Friday, so we'll go and do that bank transfer then.

We've been having some dreadful weather lately, so much wind and rain.

Go and do the bank transfer on Friday? J4nny seems to have forgotten that the banks are shut on Good Friday!

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not going to copy-and-paste it here, because it has just made my eyes go Shocked - but Sh4wn has sent a 15-paragraph 'History of Easter' spiel to my character.

J4nny is a Christian, so one would think she knew the thrust of it already.

And it still doesn't change the fact that her bank isn't open tomorrow.

mezzie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
I'm not going to copy-and-paste it here, because it has just made my eyes go Shocked - but Sh4wn has sent a 15-paragraph 'History of Easter' spiel to my character.

J4nny is a Christian, so one would think she knew the thrust of it already.

And it still doesn't change the fact that her bank isn't open tomorrow.

Man, someone else got the History of Easter??? And just his 3rd email to me......I just don't feel special anymore. I thought when he wrote
Quote:
"...i do a research on Easter History for your reading pleasure..."
it was just for me. Crying or Very sad
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mezzie.... Hi!

It's OK: you are loved, and I am loved. It's our lovely bank balances that makes us so loveable.

Your character must have impressed him, though, that he went straight for the heart. I just got heaps of money- talk first.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. mezzie!
As Branwen says, you are loved, we are all loved.
Shwn has love for us all.
Thank God I´d read the warning here before going to my poor little rags-to-riches girl account and have that....thing hit me between my pre-coffee eyes.

Anyway, it´s taken from here
And now, duly inspred by that...thing, I really must pay attention to that fire fightrs´charity.

Did anyone else get the 'young merman'...thing?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic