SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What gives with all the prayers? My character is part of a russian gang and won't take kindly to that sort of nancyboi prattle.

Man-up Sh@wn! You have a money shipment to collect.

Just so we are all on the same page ...

Who has used what with this lad? I was thinking about using our in-house 419EATER courier service. He seems smarter than the average lad ... might be wrong of course - I'm not especially keen to have him go for our security questions to get a western onion MTCN. But I will defer to consensus on this one.

Where are we up to with interpol / FBI characters? My character has a few of these folk in his pocket so maybe it might help focus Sh@wn's mind if one of them got wacked? Nice to let Prawn know he is dealing with some serious folk who have buckets of money to throw at him and the ability to sew his sack onto the back of a passing goat. Twisted Evil

His last email to me had him in Nigeria (41.155.102.82) - Rocket mail account (sh@[email protected])

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal's bewilderment ain't exactly feigned:

Quote:
The weird thing about this is that it was tried at all! It seemed to have no motive or direction. What did whoever it was hope to achieve?
If you suspect any of your colleagues, you'd better start thinking of some contingencies. I'm certain no-one in my circle knows. The other possibility that springs to mind is the hacker (V1ct0r C4t0n1), but what would be the point of it?

Sh4wn tried some comforting words:

Quote:
I have kept this issue very confidential and a top secret from day one of this fortunate venture. You may recall that I informed you of my ex-girl-friend who is no where to be found and had no idea what position I and the consignment is presently. So, I can hardly suspect anyone now. Whatever, let the thief be exposed and put to shame.
I have spoken to Harry. He seems alittle convince now but asking that you should provide his request to get the job done without any further delay. I know your fear is the Certificate of ownership as you mentioned. Harry, already confirmed that the Claim Certificate will serve for same purpose and other papers is obtainable from their Legal firm in England.
We really do have to think of a way out fast cos this gets more complication day after day. I need your urgent opinion on this.
Waiting to read from you soon.

Then from Duckie:

Quote:
Thanks for the confirmation with advise.
In the meantime, please provide the below requirements. Atleast, to convince me better.
1) Certificate of Ownership or Certificate of Claim.
2) Approved Letter of Authorization from a Legal Luminary here in United Kingdom.
3) Power of Attorney
4) Sworn Affidavit of Claim (issued by the British Ministry of Justice)
5) Change of Ownership (Only for next of kin, relations claiming on behalf of depositor)
6) Insurance/TAX Clearance.
Should you provide us with the above requirements without further delay. I assure you of the delivery of your Consignment within 72hrs maximum. No Failure!

He's added a disclaimer now:

Quote:
55PFF Message Centre: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Mal snapped back:

Quote:
You said we don't need the Power of Attorney or the Change of Ownership. Rectify the list.

And then to Sh4wn:

Quote:
H4rry Ducky4rd wants the Certificate of Ownership which I can't provide and I'm pretty sure you can't either. If you have any ideas, let me know.

Duckie was quick to reply:

Quote:
Below requirements is a MUST. As such, the 2,3,4 can be arranged for via our Legal Source at a fix cost for procurement/obtainance of these Legal documentations.
1) Certificate of Claim.
2) Approved Letter of Authorization from a Legal Luminary here in United Kingdom.
3) Sworn Affidavit of Claim (issued by the British Ministry of Justice)
4) Insurance/TAX Clearance.
I will be replying other of your messages from the Office tomorrow.

As was Sh4wn:

Quote:
You are confusing me. I have talked to Harry myself and what he wants in place of the cert. of ownership is the claim certificate which you have from Oasis at the beginning of this exercise. He also confirm that we can secure other documents through their legal office which will attract some cost but I am yet to confirm that from him. I guess that is your talk with him.
Just want this whole thing be completed fast and soonest.
I am waiting for more news from your side too. Good Night.

But then there was this, from the spoofed Captain Mal addy:

Quote:
Fuck you guys Asshole!! go to hell with your gold, after i offer you $10,000 and ready to comply with you you are still exposing me to the public, fuck you all

I have no idea about that...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^A very strange little sideshow, Yastreb. I wonder what they´re accomodating.
Do let us know when to start in on the Interpol chop and how you want it done.

@llamedos, I can keep my characters´ lappies out of the courrier service as long as you need. Do share how the principal bait is going so we´re all singing fom the the same page.
No worries, it´s great thinking of excuses for the one and planning the death/coma of the other. I haven´t even decided which character will die yet.
Ah, decisions, decisions.

Update-the dithery pensioner also received the special prayer. She´s going to find out from that nice señor Zrza how to make it her screen saver!

The prf, thank a merciful God, has yet to find such a thing in his in-box. Those colors. That font.
Ay.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason, I didn't get an 'updated thread' email for a few days grrrr.

Lots to go over Wink so multiple posts and apologies for them in advance!

On the Interpol character subject:
I'll repeat my suggestion to Yastrebs idea about bringing in Interpol
Quote:
What about us telling Laddo about a TV/Radio report heard locally that Interpol are to investigate several security companies across Italy suspected of involvement with "organised crime". i.e. The Mafia Shocked
Maybe some of us could even send 'local' newspaper cuttings with the headline "Organised Crime gang suspected of money laundering through security company in Italy" (or something).

We then all ask Laddo if his company is involved - insist on a declaration of his innocence etc

Some of us could go into hiding - I've done this myself earlier in this bait so I know it works! - this allows some of us to bring in a side character to liaise with Laddo. (you tell me, I'll pass it on, (s)he's too frightened of dealing with anyone linked to the Mafia sort of thing).

OR

Have 'Interpol' contact a common character in all the baits - I'd suggest the Barrister Rich@rd D@vid (I'm presuming he's familiar to you all?)

"We [Interpol] believe certain people to be using 0as1s Secur1ty as part of a money laundering ring and have the following names [baiters names] contacted you [the barrister] at all?"

They are all under general investigation and will be contacted "soon" for questioning.
Any help you can give us will allow us to eliminate them from our investigations.

Then we take turns to start to write to Laddo about Interpol contacting us and what does he know about it - claiming our innocence, natch.

Laddo would have to write to all of us to disregard the letter, maybe we could push the "we'll get our own lawyers to clear our name" angle.
Maybe even get Laddos FBI M00re to fight our case for us..

Some of us could still go into hiding - this time to hide from Interpol!

My further suggestion is this:
Those of us that want to, each play a different Interpol character but all use a 'common' email account.
Something like [email protected]
This gives us the ability to each add our own personal slant on our own individual Interpol officer.
That way, we can also bring in Interpol from our different countries.
Perhaps our US cousins could have [email protected] and use that?
Having a common email will allow all of us to keep track on what is being sent by the various baiters.
Of course this will also drive Laddo batshit as everytime he sees "Interpol" in his email account, he won't know which Interpol Officer it's from Very Happy

My idea of contacting the Barrister could be a bad one in retrospect as it's unlikely that the Barristers email address is widely used outside of his scams.
If Laddo thought Interpol was contacting him directly, he might get twitchy.

If we bring in this Interpol officer ourselves piecemeal, Laddo could deflect it, but will still get bogged down.

Your comments on this are welcome!

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"

Last edited by llamedos on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:

@llamedos, I can keep my characters´ lappies out of the courrier service as long as you need.

PB - If you want to chop the laptop from the Lad, go ahead - it's ok from me - my laptop chop is a little bogged down at the mo as laddo is refusing to leave for Togo to collect it.

psychicbait wrote:
Do share how the principal bait is going so we´re all singing fom the the same page.

This is actually a rather good idea.
I've already received a PM about this, and I think that as there are so many of us in the mix, it might just be a good idea to each of us give a short-ish summary of our baits so far.

I'll go first Wink
- Latvian in the UK, on the go since August. Has delayed through job loss, bad weather, the need to sell the car to raise the funds, bad cheque from a buyer of the car (). Laddo also put the FBI into the mix, so went into hiding to prevent his arrest.
Currently Laddo is offering to lend me the money that I am short by Shocked
I've not replied for a week and he's [again] threatening to send in the FBI for an arrrest!

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brainiac wrote:
^^psychicbait, is it too late to get in on this massbait??

I am in on harassment of Harold the hit-lad. at New Hitman
there's a massbait going on over there. but you probably knew that.
Brainiac

Brainiac,
If you want to PM me a name/email address, I'll get them over to the lad. Smile

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^chops ahoy and without the courier service. That's for you, of course.
I´ll pick up on the resumens:
1st wave characters:
dithery pensioner- coddled by mr Mck, has been sent bank details, has been in hospital and out this week due to heart condition. The shock of an interpol intervention could have a veery bad effect on her.

the prf-has received threatening phonecalls from mr Ctoni,now taken care of.
Has received bank details and is finalising the pickup. interpol rumours would take him out definitely. He wants no problems.

scond wave:
the rags to riches girl. her new lawyers won´t like even the mention of interpol at all.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea to pause and see where everyone is up too so that we know who is getting up to what with this laddo ... love a good yarn.Very Happy

Caste of characters:
Quote:
M1ke "Sm3lly" H#nt - cow cockie from the Northern Territory, Australia. remote station. Claims to be growing grass, part of the russian marfia, skimming a bit from the take, needs to move cash money off shore, has a secretary who he is banging called Sheila, money from original scam to be put towards Sheila's sex change operation, has bent law enforcement officers in the bag, called "Smelly"Hunt, killed a guy by cutting off his head and other nice things, rough and tough. Has a shipment of aussie currency (with GPS locator chip) already in the 419EATER courier system awaiting collection by "L1ttle" H#nt (Sh@wn).

Sh3ila F3llm3up (pronounced FellMoop) is a pre-op tranny, bangs "Sm3lly" H#nt, trollip, not yet introduced other than by reference.

1ma H#nt (matriarch) is the clan boss and Sm3lly's sister. Angry, swears copiously and personally kills the odd person just for a laugh. Has placed a contract out on a federal police officer stationed somewhere in africa.

Bent Fed (unnamed) - crusty, money hungry, powerful contacts, open to bribery, Sm3lly's 'protector', wants to get in on the business and has organised several nasty murders on Sm3lly's instruction, very cruel, very dangerous, has contacts in the US FBI and DEA, can arrange things to happen in Ghana, Nigeria and other locales of west africa - has already done so because a lad ripped him off over a 419 scam.

Dollachop lad (unnamed) - already in Sm3lly's gange, someone who will swoop on laddo's deal and has already arranged to intercept the current consignment. Paid $250,000 by Sm3lly to date.

Tools used: none

Tools / modalities To Be Used:
    - 419EATER courier service for the cash money consignment
    - maybe the security questionnaire but I doubt the lad will ever go for it.
    - 419EATER "GPS tracking system"

Plans:
    - get Sh@wn off script (appears done - he's interested)
    - convince him that Sm3lly is real serious about moving money now.
    - operation SN1FME will pay for Sh3la's sex change operation
    - must get russian tatoo with the name of first operation and gang member who introduced laddo into the mafia: SN1FME H#NT
    - sidebar trip to organise exotic pron shots for lots of money
    - hopefully wangle a long safari to track down the consignment with the GPS chip
    - Sh3ila will stumble upon correspondence with laddo and try to swindle Sm3lly with dire consequences
    - murder Sh3ila because she tried to scam Sm3lly (cute her head off, feed sack to a crock and post a bone to her mum) as happens to all those who nark to the feds
    - get DollarChop lad to intercept consignment and try to arrange side deal with laddo
    - maybe introduce laddo to the really nasty lad who actually does do violence
    - get our laddo arrested.

I would be happy to play the role of someone's FBI character or whatever is required.

Will fit into any overall plan for the laddo.

Excellent work to date all - and thanks for the ride Llamedos. Very Happy

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sm3lly wrote:
Hi Litt1e H#nt

Good thinking about your security. I like your style. In our line of business it is fatal to make any stupid mistakes but then the rewards are enormous.

Sh3ila has been bugging me about the money for her operation. It's nothing but a pain in the arse.

I'm going to take things slow until I get a feel for you. Let's just say that I have a knack for picking the right guy in the right place and leave it at that, ok.

These are the ground rules. You always tell me the truth no matter what is going on.

If I know about something then I can work it ... if I don't then I have to work harder and it generally results in bad things happening all around. Can ruin your entire day. You never ever reveal anything about our arrangements to anyone anywhere because this could cause you to wake up without a head. My 'friend' in the feds knows which way the wind blows and has been doing this for a long time. Not long ago he 'arranged' for some dopey bastard in Senegal to have an 'accident' and then mailed the guys cock back home to his parents. He's a sick fuck but then that's what we pay him the big money to do for us.

We have a problem with cash that was supposed to go back to Russia. It's not a large amount ($530,000) so all is not lost. The money gets shipped as regular as clockwork. Generally cash is moved offshore through Indonesia and then onto Russia. Sometimes containers are intercepted - no matter what you do the dogs will get lucky from time to time. Couriers get a cut off the top from each batch and then pass it onto the next in line. We tell people only what they need to know and they know only one person along the chain. You are probably going to handle shipments through Africa / Europe along with a few other guys that we have. Each successful delivery gets you $25,000. If the money is greater than a million then you get danger pay of 5% - an extra $50,000. Each courier handles at least one batch a week, often more than this.

All you need do is accept delivery, repackage and send onto the next in line. The details are always included in the batch so it's real easy. We use the same courier service and the same drivers always. Sometime you might need to organise a new one if there are any problems but this does not happen very often.

Payment to you is done through bank transfer from our banker in Europe. You don't need to know who or how.

The boss will want to know about you before we go any further. Look Little Hunt, this could work well for us both if you play your cards right. Don't get greedy and just do what you are told. It's easy money. My 'friend' protects everyone in the gang and none of us have ever had any problems since we began here about 8 years ago.

Get back to me promptly and tell me more about yourself. I like to know a lot about the people that I risk my life for ... welcome aboard!

I was frightened as I wrote it ... let's see if laddo has a pair. Twisted Evil

Edit: minor leet of character name

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's trying to steer me back to his original scam. So this must mean he is either very brave or feels far too safe for my liking. Twisted Evil

Could someone mention to Laddo that they had read about a terrible murder in the Aussie outback (northern territory). Sketchy details but it was gruesome and the victims todger was mailed to his family. Maybe a newspaper article with a nice picture? (not sure where that generator is located)

Laddo wrote:
Smelly Hunt,

Good news here with your deal, i like it all, but let us do fine first them we bounce back to your money moving deal, have you contact Mr. Edward, i believe we can get this Funds and bars of gold out of the security company withing a week, and this involve no risk, i am giving you 100% assurance on this, (liar, liar pants on fire - you are gonna get your head cut off laddo.) so please let me know if you have contact Mr. Edward.

I will wait to hear from you.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

There's a newspaper generator on there although I haven't [yet] used it myself.

You could also PM Marvinator - he's offered his photoshopping skills for baiters here. I can recommend him Smile

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday morning update-
the Prf is sleeping in after a simply lovely party given by some old friends.

the dithery pensioner has told mr Mck the bank account he sent her doesn´t seem to work. What does 'pending' mean? mr Mck courteously replies that account has being receiving deposits all day with no problems.
He suggests she use W U, for speed. After all that happened the last time the dithery pensioner used W U, this suggestion from the man she trusted to d othings right may well have terrible effects on her health. Not before getting a second account, though.

As for our MT (second wave).
Well, Shwn had this to say about her reacion to the 'special' prayer:
Quote:
I am very happy to inspired you, this is a very good thing that suppose to be happening withing friends, you have been so wonderful to me since i know you, you showed me love and concern which i appreciate so much, and am looking forward to a brighter future between us, i believe this consignment will make both of us glad and happy together.

My bolding.
@llamedos the following will show you how I managed the Dellachoppa without using the 'courier' service. Since that´s a one shot affair, I think it only right you use it.
Me to Shwn:
Quote:
I can understand how you, as a firefighter, depend on your faith to get you through so many harrowing experiences. That´s why I had the prayer you sent me printed up as a poster and as business cards.
Juanito had the idea of making 50 copies of the poster and selling them. They sold extremely and on Monday he´s having more done.
The proceeds will go to charity, of course - could you recommend a reliable charity for getting money to Haiti? At the clinic we voted that´s where the money should go.

I must be up and about.
Juanito took care of sending your laptop- certified post, so there should be no problem with that. If by any chance you´re not in, the postman will leave a notice slip and you can pick it up from your post office.
So that´s that.

I´m a bit concerned about your people in Antwerp- no word from them and I´m told their phone doesn´t answer.

My bolding. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ llamedos - Did you suggest to the Lad about using your Lad-character's name to receive the cheque payment from J4nny? She's currently still grumbling to Sh4wn about having to pay a bank transfer fee when a cheque could be sent for free.

Sh4wn wrote:
You do not have to consider the little charge for transfer but rather consider the benefit after the completion of this exercise and it will also trigger our relationship the more. So, please take this as a priority.

Pay a transfer fee = Trigger a relationship the more. Dating Advice 101.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Gosh, how romantic Shwn is!

Anyway, our dithery pensioner has gotten back to that very nice mr Mck and the Dellachop starts to unfold in all its sorry glory.
Do be nice to Shwn, J3nny, he´s bereaved but doesn´t know it yet.

Quote:
I´ve been going to computer classes (most interesting, my dear mr Mck, what you can do with a computer). We´ve had a severe disappointment with our instructor who has apparently tricked a number of student to pay for expensive laptops at a special price, collected the money, and is currently relaxing on a Caribbean beach.

The shock sent me back to the hospital, as I was one of the unfortunate students. I´d confided in sñr Zrza to send on to that most helpful mr Frzer the laptop he especially wanted for his birthday.

I don´t know how to break this unfortunate news to him at all.

Perhaps this loss will help him focus on ´recommending´ a charity to send money to Hiti for my second wave character.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal replied to the spoof Mal (apologies for profanity):

Quote:
Attn: Dip-dunk can't c*nt no-load asswipe
That's you, whoever the Sam Frick you are. I want to know what the gorram hell you thought you were doing. Whatever you hoped to achieve, you screwed the pooch bigtime.

He then wrote to Sh4wn (concerning the 0asis paperwork):

Quote:
That document happens to have been signed by John Edward. I'm not sure if I'd use it to mop up the toilet floor! Are you absolutely sure that it'll be acceptable?

The first prompted a rumination from Sh4wn:

Quote:
Who is this guy and what does he stand to achieve intercepting people's fortune?

Followed by:

Quote:
I am asking everyone to please ignore the useless impostor and focus on this Transaction to success. I can not believe someone is just out there to jeopardize people dream and effort. what would he have gain in doing such? Well, Mr. Malcolm you are also slowing down the process because I understand if this is real or not?
Mr. Harry is a very simple man and we can even use him to achieve our goals. from what I have apprehended so far. He is the authorize officer to the release of any consignment in their custody and nobody with query if actually it was done rightly. So, please send him the Claim papers and also ask him how much it will cost to get other documents to let us have the consignment release and ship to your destination.
Anybody who have seen what I saw will be willing to give up his blood for the Gold Bars clearance. I don't care much about the money. but the Gold bars worth more better. Please, please and please. let us clear this asset off and become better in life. Before someone else does, on Harry accepting to be used.
I just want this whole thing be completed fast and soonest.
I am waiting for more news from your side too. Good Night.

Mal took issue:

Quote:
I don't know if I want a "simple man" to be in control of this fortune. A "simple man" is the kind to be fooled by stupid tricks and transparent deceptions. I'll sent the document, but H4rry Ducky4rd had better come to the party.

I sent the certificate. More to follow.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Branwen - good tip. Not entirely certain that I completely understand you though so just checking. (a nice way os saying "huh, wha' ?" Very Happy)

Pay a fee to buy laddo's investment in the relationship? I found a freat link to a site about changing someone's mindset ... will try and find it for everyone. If I get this correctly, think of this in terms of hitting on someone. We buy a drink, compliment them, listen to them, share 'secrets' and bits and pieces of our past ... which, as a relationship develops, is reciprocated and enhanced (more intimacy). But laddo is not exactly focussed on much else except the fabled westy. What's our surrogate for what they actually want because they aren't in the least interested in us in any way other than as opportunities to get money?

Answer = give money? (circular route to laddo)

OK - but we never ever pay anything do we? It's the fake westy ... but with so many of us faking them (perhaps even using the same signatures etc) won't that get old real quick with laddo?

@ psychicbait & Yastreb - thanks heaps for these updates. Really valuable. Am I reading this correctly because in Yastrebs laddo posts it seems his language skills are devolving somewhat. Or were these from characters?

How is laddo dealing with being dollarchopped?

And finally ... if all of us play the dollarchop line won't that look suspicious and risk queering the deal for everyone - baiters and real victims alike? (not that I mind victims getting a get out of jail free card) I was also mulling over our fabled G0m3r ... but will wait for advice / opportunities.

Pardon my ignorance ... what exactly does 'Prf' and first wave / second wave mean? Prf = professor? First wave characters / second wave characters? How do waves work for us? Sorry for so many questions ... still learning. (always learning) Embarassed

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I find it useful to reread the thread occasionally in massbaits I´m in for ideas and to refresh my memory of what´s going on.

Shwn writes to my second wave character:
Quote:
Hello X,

It´s nice to hear the details about your trip to South Africa, i will support the point of one of the lawyer who advice you to employ body guards on your way to South Africa, you will need them to secure you to South Africa and not Amsterdam, because Amsterdam is always a peaceful place and nobody can attack you for anything, but because of some terrible news we hear about Africa, you need body guards to secure you to fro.

Obviously I shan´t remind Shwn the pickup point is in Antwerp, not Amsterdam. His assurance I´ll be safe in AMsterdam is touching, isn´t it.
He´s just served me a perfect excuse for a missed meeting on Monday, hasn´t he. On a silver platter.

Quote:
... i know of a very good and reliable charity organization that can help us get money to Haiti successfully, but i need to know the total sum you make on the calendar before i recommend the charity to you.

The second wave character´s SA lawyers have instructed her to add three naughts to whatever figure the sales make. These lawyers put a lot of stress on copious donations for her image. Something to do with her Dad´s past dealings with Wnnie Mndela.

Quote:
Thank you for the good news about the laptop, please can you tell me when it was sent, and how many days it will take to be here, so that i will know when to be expecting it, i really appreciate the laptop.

No complaints about the lack of tracking service, I notice.

Quote:
Please i will advice that you call the Holland Company yourself, you have to call them tomorrow Morning and let them know you are coming, you can call their Tel/Fax if the phone is not going through, but i think the phone should go through on Monday.

I daresay the character´s new secretary will be trying that number unsuccessfully and end up emailing the Holland Company of Miss X´s arrival in...Amsterdam.

edited later- I´ve taken my own advise and reread the thread.
So much has happened.
@Yastreb, the prf was much too discreet to ask his contacts what became of mr Ctoni.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal's last message seems to have upset Sh4wn:

Quote:
I am happy to receive your mail today, but if i may ask, please what did you mean by this statement you made, "A simple man" is the kind to be fooled by stupid tricks and transparent deceptions, i need a full explanation to this statement before we proceed.
Then you said that Mr. H4rry Ducky4rd had better come to the party, what did you mean by that, did you think that is necessary?.
I need your full explanation to all your words

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Mmmm. Lad pain.
Meantime, the Holland people have finally set up the all important last step:
an appointment with a small fee to pay.

Quote:
TR@NS @LLIANCE FIN@NCE & S3CURITY
AMSTERDAM-THE NETHERLANDS.

Tel: +31 644 540 367
Fax: +31 847 538 622
Tel/FAX:+31 205 248 376.

Attn:mr X,

FINAL RELEASE OF CONSIGNMENT WITH SECURITY CODE #:ASM-GB-089/162BW.

With reference to the above subject, following the successful conclusion with the change of ownership and the relevant documents of the above consignment to your name as forwarded to this office. We wish to officially notify you on our readiness to release the above consignment to you upon confirmation of your true authenticity and identity respectively.

Sequel to this, you have have been officially scheduled for appointment to the venue of our administrative office in Amsterdam the Netherlands on Wednesday 17/03/2010,by 2.30pm, therefore you are required to come along with the below listed requirements.

(1) Copy of Identification Document (International Passport or Drivers License).
(2)All Document Related to This Transactions
(3) Handling/Administrative charge......................................8,700 Euros

Finally, you are advised to observe the importance of date in honoring your appointment, hence we decline to assume any responsibility on delay or possible nullification of your Consignment release documents resulting from your negligence to abide to the Consignment release formalities.
Endeavor to send your flight scheduled to our office fax line ahead of your departure time for us to make arrangement for our protocol officer to pick you up at the schipol airport in Amsterdam.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Well, that was fun to reply to.
The character dashed off a quick reply to this, asking if a proxy could pick up the consignment, citing her absense on business affairs.
And also a quick note to Shwn, reminding him to get her the details about the Haitian charity recommendation and also the firefighters charity. She passed on information about the old Dell- it should arrive on Friday, Saturday tops, according to Juanito.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dogsbum: Very Happy No, I was being sarcastic. Sh4wn told my character J4nny that if she paid the transfer fee, it would 'trigger their relationship the more'. Well, I can't say I'm an expert on Dating Advice, but I've never heard of the recommendation that if you want to bring that special touch to a relationship, the best thing to do is to go the bank and pay a transfer fee. Basically, that's ridiculous. So I was being sarcastic/sneering by pretending that I believed it, and that it was known Good Advice For Relationships. Call it British Sense of Humour if you like.

The Lad is just trying to appeal to J4nny's supposed loneliness, by promising warmth and involvement in her life ..... if she just sends the money. He thinks it is a trick that will work.

You are right, Sh4wn is not interested in anything but the money. He is just saying something that he thinks will speed up the money to him. And, as nobody is going to give him that one and only thing he wants, we instead give him ...... hope.

We give him the the hope that the money will arrive. Soon. Eventually. Somehow. If it wasn't for all those problems. Most of which he and his chums created themselves.

Yes, if we all used the same fake forms etc, it would be a bit suspicious. But a bit of storytelling, a few complexities, all sorts of different problems, and one can avoid sending any sort of form at all.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal sent back an answer. It's not complete, but hey.

Quote:
How long have you been away from America? Maybe all those years in Italy have bollixed your English because there's nothing too complicated in what I said! It's got me beat what's got you flummoxed.
When I hear of someone being called "simple" I don't see it as good. Someone who's simple is simple-minded - gullible, easily led, that kind of thing. It's not good.
I hope you're clear about that now.
I've got a busy day ahead. Take care now.

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s fascinating to see how the lad reacts to each different baiter. Yastreb´s slaps are enviable.

Anyway, the dithery pensioner obtained her third account from that very nice mr Mck. She´s about to break the news to Shwn about the lappie disaster and will end up hospitalised again.
Then her nephew will come into play.

The second wave character is en route to SA. Not to worry, she´ll arrive safe and sound.

The prf.
Ah, the prf.
He´s fallen in love. And the object of his desire may have a lot to say about this deal.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, has something happened to the previously given bank account?!!

Mr Edw4rd wrote:
This is to update you about the account giving to you for making payment of your fees which you have to pay for the release of your funds and bars of gold in our security company, there is a news from our Affiliate branch in London that the account giving to you in the first place have been assigned for Trade and you have to stop making any payment to that account, below is the new account information where you have to make wire transfer of your fees.

And just in case one bank account wasn't enough for me to report:

Mr E. also wrote:
Mrs. J4nny, you can also you the Financial secretary personal Account provided below, i think any one of the two account will make your transfer a easy one.

So this will make the transfer 'an easy one'? That's what he thinks! Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Sh4wn's patience isn't what it should be:

Quote:
I think i understand you now, but mind you, we have no time to waste, just forward the Claim Certificate to Mr. Harry and ask him to tell you the source where we can get the remaining certificate and how much it will cost, so that we can round this up this week.
Please do as i say as you know that there is not time for us to waste anymore.

So - "not time for us to waste anymore" - that's what he thinks. We haven't even got to the lawyer yet!
I'd already told him the certificate was on the way, so I guess he's just overloaded.

Mal's reply was brief:

Quote:
I did send him the certificate and the dufus hasn't come to the party yet.

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
@ llamedos - Did you suggest to the Lad about using your Lad-character's name to receive the cheque payment from J4nny? She's currently still grumbling to Sh4wn about having to pay a bank transfer fee when a cheque could be sent for free.

Branwen,

It was the Lad's suggestion that J@nny send her cheque to me

Quote:
Pleaseeee......... I have one of this client you gave me, J@nny Knight..that Disable that is on wheel chair from Germany, she want to pay me but she can not send money by western union or MoneyGram, she have to issue check for me, i need to know if you can clear this check for me, i can ask her to make this check on your name and send it to you in London, the check is good check as you know and there is no problem on it. if you can do this it will be a very good opportunity for us...

If you get the check, you will just scan the front and back page of the check to me and help me buy check paper after you have it cashed, i can make multiple of this check here with the check paper you will buy for me, and i will send them to you for dispatch,

Rather conveniently a lad from a totally unrelated bait has just gone a given me a non-address in London - there's an entrance to a road where the house number should be Rolling Eyes

If you want to give the lad a runaround on a cheque with me, I'll let laddo know that J@nny can send the cheque to me, give him that London non-address and off we'll jolly well go
Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic