SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,

I don't know where to start from I am. I work for the fire service in Italy as a part time worker. It all started about 3.22 am (0132 GMT) after our boss called us for an emergency call. We had to run into our trucks. On getting to the venue where the earthquake took place i was ordered to move in and save some souls alive and some trapped.

On getting to the scene i knew its going to be a big job, we where positioned to stay around the environment to search for survivors and trapped people i saw something that caught my attention.

A collapsed apartment with boxes of American US dollars and boxes of gold and i was forced to hire a truck to safe guard these funds and bars gold . I have since kept the funds in a security firm but still don't know what to do with the whole money that is why i am e-mailing to seek for a partner so we can get these funds out from the security company and start investment in your country , after counting for 5 days. I with my girlfriend whom i cant find anymore, counted these funds which came to a total of 2.7million USD and bars of Gold worth 1.4million .

I am seeking to transfer these funds into a safer place. feel free to call me so we can discuss better over the phone as i feel comfortable over phone transactions.

Hoping to read from you soonest You can see my pics in the link below and more stories on the Italy earthquake.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/04/08/2537763.htm

Also at the link below:

http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Strong_quake_strikes_Italy_Rome_fir_04052009.html

Regards

Might this be our lad? I haven't seeded any guestbooks, so he got it from somewhere!

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
That's our Lad Very Happy

That's the same catcher he used back in August. The only difference being the name of the fireman was

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it about an hour ago. It was hiding in my spam filter.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes! I got it too. I'll reply later tonight.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy and Captain Mal got this one - replies will ensue.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed this:

Quote:
feel free to call me so we can discuss better over the phone as i feel comfortable over phone transactions.

He didn't even give a number - what a prat!

Now since neither Cammy nor Captain Mal is a phone user thanx to deafness - Llamedos, can you maybe mention that sometime if he's talking with you?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has written back to him also this morning. His IP address was very familiar. Do we know each other already, or do I write to someone else from the same internet café? It was not easy to compose a reply that kept my character believably consistent with her previous tale to Lads and interested in this deal!

He's going to find another non-phone-user in my character. I imagine there will be quite a few of those!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

Now since neither Cammy nor Captain Mal is a phone user thanx to deafness - Llamedos, can you maybe mention that sometime if he's talking with you?

When I sent the list, I made a mention that both your characters were obtained via a hearing impaired forum.
If Laddo read it through, then the facts are there for him; however if he questions it I'll be sure to tell him. Smile

@ all:
If any of your characters is a non-phone user, I'll back that fact up if Laddo questions it.

My main bait character "has of Engklishes bad spoken, very be, Yes" and has never spoken on the phone to Laddo. Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the same mail, IP from Lagos.
Will try to talk to the lad and record him.

2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just replied to him. He can call me if he wants to talk so that all the magas won't have hearing problems Wink
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response yet...he must be too overwhelmed by the fantastic response his AMAZING script is getting Laughing

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he's sitting by the telephone, wondering why none of his magas are calling...

Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has received a reply. Personalised and polite and with a believable, informative, helpful attitude.

He certainly needs to be distracted from writing to real potential victims.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
He's been polite all through the bait (although I have managed to annoy him a couple of times!).
When my 'car buyer' was "annoying me" he wrote to him as my family lawyer to tell him to back off.
His 'barrister' character is the epitome of politeness...

If we can get his Italian based connection shut down, it'll hurt him big time

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in to Captain Mal and Cammy:

Quote:
Thank you so much for taking your time to read my e-mail, i am very happy that you are ready to partner with me to get these funds out from the security company where i kept them, i am intend in helping less priviledge and orphans with my share of the fund and go into Crude Oil bussiness, but if you have any idea of a good bussiness, don't hesitate to let me know, so that i will see if we can go into a joint investment.

I want you to contact Mr. J0hn 3dward who is the chief Security Officer of 0asis Security Company where the funds and the bars of gold was kept, his e-mail: [email protected] and let him know that you are the beneficiary to the total sum of 2.7million USD and bars of Gold that was kept with them by Mr. Sh4wn Fr1z3r who is a fire service agent in Italy.

I will like you to contact him today before he close office, he will be in the office till 6:30pm today and also from 8:00am to 6:00pm tomorrow, the Security Company work from Monday through Sathurday.

Waiting to hear from you once you have contact Mr. J0hn 3dward.

This just sent by Captain Mal:

Quote:
What you wish to do with your money is entirely up to you.

Have you told Mr 3dward to expect contact from me? And where is 0asis Security?

Cammy will reply later.

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
The security company and email address are the same ones he used on my character although the letter structure has changed slightly - that first paragraph is new.

He used to use j0hn3d2000@r0cketmail until it was hacked by another lad in November. Laughing
(I'm baiting that one as well....)

EDIT
This just in from Laddo
Quote:

I have send my next of kin format to the list you send to me and they are responding to it one by one, i will attend to them tomorrow, and let you know how it goes, please if you have any other list, kindly send them to me and let me try them as see what will come out of it, you have been proven it to me that you are a good guy and i am very happy to work with you.

Woohoooo - thanks guys!! Very Happy

And laddo wants another list, eh? Wink

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He did do a little personalising for Cammy:

Quote:
Thank you so much for taking your time to read my e-mail, i am very happy that you are ready to partner with me to get these funds out from the security company where i kept them, there is no need of asking question "why me" let just work together and claim this...

The rest was boilerplate.

Cammy was rather more chatty that Mal:

Quote:
I thought "Why me?" was a reasonable question - after all, millions in gold? Then I realised that it must be my Wyrd. Gold is sacred to , after all!
As for business - I'm a photomodel, not a financial wizard. I won't even try to advise you on that score.
I do have one thing to ask though - you say I should tell this J0hn 3dward guy that I'm the beneficiary - I thought that only worked if you were dead, and you're not.

Sand Timer x 7
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character hasn't heard from laddo yet either Crying or Very sad . I suppose he'll get round to emailing in due course. In the meantime, shall have to vent some spleen upon my other lads while waiting.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing exciting to report but I've contacted, heard from and sent back my "informations" to J0hn Edw4rds.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got back to Mal and Cammy.

First, Mal:

Quote:
I have already send an e-mail to Mr. J0hn 3dward that you will contact him as the beneficiary of the fund and gold i kept with them, all you have to do is write him and make him understand that you are the beneficiary of this fund and gold and you want him to release it to you.
Then, 0asis Security is in Italy.

Mal's in terse mode today:

Quote:
I'll see to it. Thank you for the clarification.

Then to J0hn 3dward, with a cat and paste of Shawn:

Quote:
I am the beneficiary to the total sum of 2.7million USD and bars of Gold sent by Mr. Sh4wn Friz3r who is a fire service agent in Italy.

Meanwhile, to Cammy:

Quote:
All you have to do is tell Mr. J0hn 3dward that you are the beneficiary to the funds and the bars of gold, i know it will surely be release to you, i will back you up with any information he may request from you, i only deliver the gold and the fund to them as a security firm because i am not the owner and i have no right to claim it, so if you claim it now, it will be release to you because i will make it clear to them that you are the owner and they will surely believe me.

Her reply will be much later (I'm playing Mal as being in the US and Cammy in Australia).

Sand Timer x 7
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:

And laddo wants another list, eh? Wink

You'd better negotiate a higher percentage for anything he makes from any new list first Wink
Would you like some more vics for a second list ? He seems like a fun lad so I wouldn't mind hitting him with a second one too.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Feel free to PM me a name and email address
I'll happily pass it on to the lad Wink

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit: post removed (llamedos)

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wrote:

Quote:
I'll do that, but I'm wondering how to explain what all that money and gold of mine was doing in Italy!

She was told:

Quote:
There is nothing to worry about at this time, just let me know if he ask you any question regarding your claim, i will surely feed you up with this, make sure you contact him as fast as you can and make him understand that you are the beneficiary to the fund and the gold that was deposited to their security firm by Mr. Sh4wn Fr1zer.

So Cammy wrote to J0hn 3dward:

Quote:
You've got $2.7 million and a lot of gold that belongs to me and I'm the beneficiary - please reply soonest as I want to know it's all there

Then a quick note to Shawn:

Quote:
Done as you said - I'll be in touch.
How long have you been in Italy? BTW, I wouldn't mind a pic of you - thanx to you I'm going to be rich and Freyja honoured!

Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character didn't write to the Lad yesterday.

She's received a 'Where are you?' email from him this afternoon. Good. I like a keen Lad.

She has sent her details to the Security Company: I wonder if he'll notice that she didn't include a phone number?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic