SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and now i have loose close to $50,000 between last week and now simply because i dont have a laptop, i use cyber cafe

If I had $50,000 I think I could get my own laptop.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh4wn opened a new front in this little campaign.

Quote:
Thanks for your positive response, i will like to tell you that i went to 0asis Security Compnay Yesterday and i met their CEO in the office, i explain everything that happen to him in details and he called Mr. 3dward immediatly to explain to him what happen to the money you send to him, but he was saying rubbish that when he went to MoneyGram Office they told him the Reference Number not correct, and the CEO ask him to shut the hell up, he said he will be the one to provide the money or it will be deduct from his salary.
Then their CEO make it clear to me that since Mr. 3dward dont provide money to them ontime, they have ship the Funds and bars of Gold to their Affiliated Branch in London, and i make sure that i finally get the necessary facts that will enable us push forward towards the successfull completion of this transaction.
CEO told me that the Funds and Bars of Gold is now in their affiliate office in London (55PFF,UK). They have every information relating to this transaction and your personal details evidencing that you are the bonafide beneficiary of the said consignment and Gold Bars. CEO told me that you have to contact the officer in charge at their office in London so that he will be able to process the funds directly into your Bank Account, and have the Gold Bars shipped to you on their secure voyage delivery arrangement.
Below is the Firm information that i collected from the CEO for you to complete all necessary arrangement with them now:
S&S Projecting/Financial Firm.
1st Street East, London, UK.
Tel/Fax: 44-7S4-76S-6834, 7O2-4O6-9981, 7OO-6O1-9266.
Contact Person: H4rry Ducky4rd.
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Believe me, with this firm, I am assured we can complete and conclude this transaction within a week maximum prior to your compliance and co-operation with them.
Do contact them immeidately and always send me copy of your correspondence to follow up from here too. Wishing us success this time.
To be sincere with you malcolm, suzie is hot, my regard to her and i wish you both Joy and happiness always.

I'm afraid that Mal is going to want a bit more than that to be done... he wants J0hn 3dward arrested and he won't like it if the FBI guy won't do it.
And after all that, I'm keeping Mr B0swell and Mr Wils0n for the next chop-to-be.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^One of my first wave characters has also been instructed to get in contact with mr D·cky@rd and go to L0ndon to pickup the consignment.
Any idea when you´ll be going, Yastreb?

On a more tender note, Sh3wn wrote to the MT (second wave):

Quote:
... i have been wondering why you have not get back before and never know you have been so busy, it is easy to get close to someone over the internet if you have a smooth communication and share ideas on progress and better tomorrow.

Sorry i dont have a blog but i will try to send another e-mail to you now and i will tell you a little about my experience of fire fighting.

I am very sorry to hear that your plan to travel to South Africa is now on hold, but can you please tell me when it is going to take place again, and i will thank you so much for taking your time to change the charging cable of your old dell tomorrow, just dont forget to update me when you have it fixed, and since everything have change now MT, i will advice that you help me ship the Laptop to the address i gave you ealier after you have change the cable tomorrow and dont forget to provide me with the tracking number to know when i will receive it.

There´s an old Chinese curse:
"May you receive your heart´s desire"

But that´s not all.
Sh·wn wrote a second message to his Dell, sorry, MT:
Quote:
----------------------
The first time i got a real life experience with fire accident experience at work, there was a place inside the factory where scrap tyres would be dumped. These tyres go out when buyers procure them for making out rubber based products. These tyres where the fire accident happened are of the sizes that are fitted in bus & lorry which weigh above 50 Kgs. The location of the scrap yard is some half a kilo meter from my where people work.

The first sight I came to know about this bad incident was from a black smoke which was gushing high up into the sky. Some of us started rushing to the accident site. The fierce flame was engulfing high up 50 feet above. Smoke was seen further high into the sky. Later came to know that the billowing black smoke was witnessed by people from far off regions 10 kilometers away.

The factory site has been equipped with fire hydrant system. It is a facility where pipe line runs around the manufacturing facility in which water is always maintained at high pressure. Tap points are available from which Fire-man hoses need to be fitted and lead to the incident area. Then i open the taps and water at high pressure is directed towards the fire accident point. though pressure of the water will be bit higher in a hydrant line.
The usual grasp for every one of us on seeing a fire quenching, they way i spary the water can be compare with that spraying water in your little garden. But the hose has water running at very high pressure and handling it is bit risky. If not handled properly, chances of getting a fatal head injury is imminent.
There were two tap points on the hydrant facility available near the accident spot, one was engaged for us as fire fighting agent and some of the people working nearby who got the chance to rush first to the incident spot. Now, when we went there, the crowd is of good strength and another hydrant line was also engaged.

The Fire finally go down that day and i am very happy and Thank God.

Have a blessed Sunday.

Gosh. That account sounds real enough, doesn´t it.
It is.

I googled the first sentence of this missive and found:
http://c00lsrin1.bl0gsp0t.com/2009/10/my-3xperience-of-f1re-f1ghting.html

Evil or Very Mad One of the reasons I joined this massbait, other than the pleasure of seeing the accumulative effect of our baiting, was because in real life, I have a profound respect for fire fighters and the idea these lads are using the figure of a firefighter to scam the gullible well, doesn´t give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Anyway.
Sh·wn wants the MT´s old Dell sent him by courier and with a tracking devise. What´s the most direct route from Mdrid to C3sa?
Decisions, decisions.

Ideas?
How could this fit into the massbait?
I can always have a jealous colleague steal the poor old thing, if you think best, llamedos.

edited at noonish today to l33t the ITP´s bl0g.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!

Last edited by psychicbait on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ideas?
How could this fit into the massbait?
I can always have a jealous colleague steal the poor old thing, if you think best, llamedos.

@pb
You can play the bait as you see fit - I have no worries on that score Smile
My laptop is with my 'friend' in Togo, Laddo can't / won't 'Go Fetch', so there it stays for the time being.
I'm [eventually] planning to have either
a/ AllStarShipping take 'care' of it Wink
OR
b/ My 'friend' sells it herself as she needs the $$ for her sick mama...

Laptops are always being stolen, so having one or two disappear from Laddo's life shouldn't come as a surprise to him

BTW Nice find on the firefighting story.
Perhaps Laddo can tell us more about his firefighting exploits, I mean he's bound to have lots of stories to recant...
Right? Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
^^^^One of my first wave characters has also been instructed to get in contact with mr D·cky@rd and go to L0ndon to pickup the consignment.
Any idea when you´ll be going, Yastreb?

Mal is going to insist that J0hn 3dward be dealt with before he takes this any further. If the FBI guy refuses he's going to take it up with his congressman!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

Thanks for the vote of confidence, llamedos.
My only concern is avoiding a burn- two laptops sent by the same shipping firm could Idea this lad.

I think Shwn is going to be appalled by the old Dell´s fate. Poor thing. The Dell, I mean.

And yes, our MT (second wave) is just SO impressed by Shwn.
She´ll want to hear more stories, of course.

Further down the line, she´ll probably ask about his beliefs, especially since he´s showing himself to be a God-fearing man.
Maybe he´d like to join her church. Twisted Evil

Enough of romantic 'dell'iance.
I have two first wave characters- the dithery expat pensioner and one who´s been on the sidelines til now.
This one make a wonderful counterpoint to Yastreb´s all American red-blooded character.
The Pr0f´s an aesthetically inclined 50sh antiquarian merchant in Mdrid. Deals with impoverished noble families who want/need to sell off priceless heirlooms without having it bruited about. Etc.

He was horrified by the VC hacking those 2,500 euros.
And what is worse, VC has been calling his shop with threats! Never mind the details, they concern exposing certain aspects the Prof´s personal life. Obviosly the Prof decently shrouded the details of the threats when writing to our brave young fire fighter.
How did VC get his shop´s number? The Prf is worried.

Shwn wrote:

Quote:

Thanks for your positive response and Thank God Almighty that has made everything possible to clarify your thoughts and doubts. Infact, I am surprise at the attitude of all these impostures and also at E's reaction towards the entire process, even though I'd finally been able to get the necessary facts that will enable us push forward towards the successfull completion of this transaction.

If Mr. C would secretly tap your telephone lines over this transaction. Then, definately, he could go an extra miles to claim the said fund and Gold bars for himself. Therefore, I sincerely advise you to keep every informations am providing you very confidential henceforth.

First, I have been informed from the Osis Director that the Consignment had been shiped to its affiliate office in London (SSPFF,UK). They have every information relating to this transaction and your personal details evidencing that you are the bonafide beneficiary of the said consignment and Gold Bars. Waiting until march wont be necessary as I was infomred this firm can process the funds directly into your Bank Account, and the Gold Bars shipped to you on their secure voyage delivery arrangement.

Below is the Firm information for you to complete all necessary arrangement with them now:

(same details as Yastreb´s character received)

Believe me, with this firm, I am assured we can complete and conclude this transaction within a week maximum prior to your compliance and co-operation with them.

Do contact them immeidately and always send me copy of your correspondence to follow up from here too. Wishing us success this time.

I wait your reply soon.

Thank You

Well, well. Clever lad, setting up VC to take the fall for any mishap in collecting the goods. Nice work, lad.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, in the mundane world of my character: she didn't like Sh4wn's talk of us heading towards The End Of The World. So he's had to change his opinion on that:

He wrote:
This is just the begining of ending of the world, but i assure you all those things you were expecting about the end of the world is not yet to come, it will take century to this time before that can even happen, it is not going to be our time, we will pass and even our children to come will not going to see it.

I pray that God will give you a good weather tomorrow and Tuesday so that you will be able to do your transfer by Western Union sucessfully.

She's just written back to tell him that it is now heavily snowing.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Wink

Our dithery ex-pat has a dishonest proposition for Sh·wn.
How will he react?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest...

Mal made his feelings plain to Sh4wn:

Quote:
I'm not moving until J0hn 3dward isn't just told to shut up - he should be fired from Oasis and then arrested for theft. That guy is a turd in a punchbowl!

Sh4wn wasn't taken by that:

Quote:
For God Sake! Cant you understand my explanation here? J0hn 3dward is already under Police interogation over series of illegal activities performed.
Secondly, for some reasons. 0asis had already moved the consignment including other deposits to its affiliate Firm in United Kingdom, that is now incharge of your deposit. I reconfirm their contact details below so you can communicate directly with them.

Mai in turn riposted:

Quote:
I'm not a mind reader, and you didn't tell me that J0hn 3dward was being questioned by the cops, and Agent M00re hasn't given me any updates, so how the Sam Frick was I supposed to know?
I'll do what's needed. Just don't get your ass in a sling!

So this goes to Mr Duckpond:

Quote:
A shipment of cash and bullion to the value of $4.1 million was recently sent to you from your Rome affiliate 0asis Security. I am the beneficiary to that shipment. Please respond.

Meantime, Agent M00re was making a rod for his own back (emphasis added):

Quote:
I am very happy for your explanation as this will help me my investigation, B3ns0n is already been arrested according to the report by 0asis CEO, i want you to get me a scan copy of the MoneyGram payment you made to 3dward and make sure that the Reference Number is shown clearly on your scan copy, this is very important because i will have to take this to MoneyGram office myself and make sure that i verify the payment, if i come to realise after my investigation that B3ns0n has picked up the money, he will pay it back or go to prison.
I will wait your scan copy of the Moneygram receipt in clear picture.

Mal didn't mince words (emphasis in original):

Quote:
Who the Sam Frick is B3ns0n?

Now for some reason J0hn 3dward wrote to Mal:

Quote:
I am under investigation of Police here now because of the money you send to me, CEO of 0asis said i must pay back the money, i have agreed to pay the moey back to them because i don't want to go to jail and CEO said they need the money to replace the amount they spend on moving the funds and bars of gold to London.
I will pay back 0asis

Again Mal kept things short:

Quote:
Screw you, buddy - you're going into the hoosegow and paying back the money won't help you!

More to come!

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Who the Sam Frick is B3ns0n?

(I may have already mentioned this - if so, apologies)
B3ns0n is B3ns0ns J0hn; another character of mine from my bait with Laddo
He's the one who wanted to buy my characters car and used a fake cheque to do it.
True to form Laddo 'nicked' the name for his own useage Smile

The address is either or

Laddo has just resurrected the FBI name and BJ into his scam/ my bait after a gap of 7+ weeks Very Happy
I'm trying to get FBI M00re to arrest B3ns0ns J0hn as he is a criminal Laughing Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was Going To Western Union Day!

John Edw4rd wrote:
I was informed by the CEO that your consignment will have to pass through its Affiliated Branch in London for further delivery arrangement, and we have made a decision that you should forward your payment to O4sis Security Company Secretary in London:

Receiver's Name: J4CK M4XWELL.

Make sure you get back to me with MTCN Number and Amount Sent immediately you come back from Western Union office.

My character wrote:
Oh good, I'm glad I've seen your email before I go to Western Union. Yes, I'll make the payment to Mr M4xwell if that is the right thing to do.

John Edw4rd wrote:
I am happy too that you got my mail before you go to Western Union, i will be expecting the Tracking number of your payment immediately you come back from Western Union officer.

Meanwhile, Sh4wn wrote:
i will like to inform you that Mr. John Edw4rd called me today and i went to his office, he made it clear to me that they had a meeting and CEO of O4sis gave order that you should forward your payment to their secretary in London, i believe you receive Mr. Edw4rd e-mail on this, because he told me that he sent you a comprehensive mail on this regard.

I will wait to hear from you after you have make the payment to them.

So, in reply to Sh4wn, my character wrote:
Yes, I've had an email from Mr Edw4rd and the new payment information. The community transport should be coming for me in about 40 minutes. I'm really looking forward to my little trip out.

Sh4wn wrote:
i will be waiting to read back from you today, so that i will know if you have send the fees to them.

A couple of hours passed.

Then a couple more.

And some more.

Evening came.

Time went on.

Eventually:

My character wrote:
My internet connection keeps failing due to bad weather, I will write as soon as I can.

She hasn't written yet.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice one, Branwen.

It´s been quietish here. The MT´s dad has had an embolia, so she´s out of contact.
The Pr0f wants to meet mr Ducky@rd when he´s in L0ndon- he´s positive they will understand one another quite well and has suggested a number of venues (never mind which ones) where they could have a quiet drink together.
Our pensioner has popped the dishonest proposition to Sh·wn- she wants help with the assigned tasks in the photoshop classes she´s taking through the local ayuntamiento.
S replies
Quote:
I will wait to hear what you will like to ask from me when you have the course started, i will try my best to make sure i help you in anyway that you may need my help

but he chides her
Quote:
you never mention to me that you want to do any computer course but now that you said it and am glad to know and which you good luck in the course

To which our pensioner replies
Quote:

I didn´t tell you about the computer course because I wanted to make sure my arthritis was up to spending so much time tapping away at a keyboard before talking about it.

She´d asked S´s advise about buying a new computer and is grateful for his considered opinion

Quote:

I´m glad to know that HP is a good mark of computers. The teacher of the course thinks so,too. He says he can get special prices for us and I think I´ll take him up on that offer.

Quietish.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the way that everyone has this going in a different direction. I hope that the Lad enjoys exercising his memory (and/or organisational skills) regarding everybody's different storylines.

My character finally wrote and enjoyed telling a full account of her Western Union adventure:

Quote:
I'm sorry I couldn't write any more than I did last night, I was hurrying before I lost the internet connection again. It was quite a problem, but it seems alright now. I hope!

Anyway, I went to Western Union yesterday, and I was glad I had the community transport volunteer with me, to be quite honest, because it didn't look a very respectable or savoury place at all, and I would have been quite nervous about entering such a place on my own. When I got in there, though, I had quite a nice surprise, because the lady working there was Brenda, who I used to be friends with years ago, when she lived near me, so it was lovely to see her again, because we'd lost touch over the years, and she wasn't busy, so we had quite nice little chat.

But she had to tell me that Western Union doesn't accept cheques, which was quite a surprise, because of course I'd taken my cheque book with me. It was alright though, because there's a branch of my bank not too far away, so the volunteer, he was called Peter, he took me down there, and I cashed a cheque and got the money out.

We took the money back to Western Union and Brenda showed me the form that needed to be filled in, and she even said she'd do it for me, as long as I signed it, because my writing isn't very good, due to my disability, but then she said I needed to show her some identification to, and that was a rule. Well, of course, I didn't have any identification with me, so I said well she knew who I was, but she said she had to take note of what identification I showed, and she couldn't omit that, she'd get in trouble. I said that I didn't see why identification is needed because I was giving her cash not a cheque but she said that's the rules, and it's so the sender can be checked as well as the receiver, if there's any funny business going on, which I suppose is fair enough, otherwise it'd be the way to pass on any money you'd robbed from a bank or something, and get off scott free. She says I've got to sign a couple of security forms as well, to declare that I'm not sending this money for this reason or that reason, there's quite a list, so it seems that they're quite hot on making sure you're not a criminal trying to hide the readies, or anything.

Anyway, the thing is, I'm going to have to go back again with some identification, so I'm having to book another vehicle for next week. My home help will do that for me again. At least one bit of good came out of it, we went into Marks and I bought a couple of new jumpers, and a nice pair of shoes as well. Oh, and a nice prepared salad for my tea. There were quite a lot of people in town, considering the weather was not very nice. I think I'm going to enjoy the freedom of this community transport thing. It'll be nice to go places in summer.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMFAO clapping clapping

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Duckpond got back to Mal:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail dated: 22-Feb, 2010. I have been waiting for your message since 2 weeks now prior to instruction received from the 0asis Security Company in Italy.
On behalf of this firm, in affiliation with 0ASISl I will like to apologize for the bad experiences you must have had with the officer in Rome, due to his unfaithful act and false claim he had made towards your humbleself in respect of your claim process with us. However, I re-assure you that this firm shall do it possible best to ensure that your transaction is successfully completed with us.
Also, I will like to inform you that this firm shall further all necessary arrangement with modalities to Release the said funds, successfully transferred into your nominated Bank Account, as well as delivery of your Fifty-Four (54) Bars of Gold in total. Please, confirm if this counting is right, otherwise, I shall help you fight for the remaining on your confirmation.
In any case, I wish to let you know of the Release/Claim Processing as there would be need for Legal and Official documentations to back and ascertain the claim of the consignments in your favor and for your best interest, in other to avoid any violation of existing laws and regulations.
You do not need to come to London before this claim is done, except you insist. Everything can be done successfully on Air, Just a matter of doing the right thing, at the right time, in the right place with DD (Due Diligence).
Thus; I require that you provide us with the following information to ascertain and ensure we're communicating with the right Beneficiary:

The usual details were requested.
Mal forwarded the email to Sh4wn and asked:

Quote:
Are there actually 54 gold bars? You never said.

Meanwhile the FBI guy had replied:

Quote:
I am very sorry that is mistake, i want to say Edward not Benson.

Mal snapped at Sh4wn:

Quote:
Holy snapping duckshit - I'm 100% sure that you didn't say anything about the gold beyond the overall value! You having a conniption won't change that. And 'fight for more' - holy shit on a shingle; are you seriously suggesting I'm that greedy?

He then told FBI guy:

Quote:
That's fine - I'll try to find the slip; not sure where it might be.

And finally, Mr Duckpond gets this:

Quote:
The quantity of gold is correct.
Please clarify what you mean by IBAN as I've never heard of it.

Yesterday Sh4wn wrote:

Quote:
Thanks for your understanding and sorry I never inform you of the figure earlier before now.
So, what is the next step now?
Meanwhile, do you have any idea what those bars could possibly cost now? I want to know.
I wait your reply soon, and please always carry me along.

Mal of course misunderstood the line about what the bars could cost:

Quote:
I'll forward you what H4rry Ducky4rd sent me. BTW - the gold's still worth $1.4 million; I don't think bullion prices change that much overnight.

Just today, this came in from Harry Duckpond:

Quote:
Thanks for the confirmation. I already confirmed your status as the rightful owner of the said consignment. Just want to make sure everything is in order.
IBAN means: International Bank Account Number. It is use and required when making or receiving money transfer internationally.
Could you please furnish me with the required details so enable us proceed accordingly. Also, please be aware that there are outstanding fees to be paid before the claim is made.

I can foresee problems here as Mal's credit union doesn't have an IBAN. He'll have to open a proper bank account...

Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, isn't that sweet: both Sh4wn and Mr Edw4rd enjoyed my character's tale of her unproductive trip to WU.

Sh4wn wrote:
This is good news, you have really try your best toward the transfer of the fees.

And Mr Edw4rd wrote:
I am happy to receive the details of your trip to Western Union location for making the transfer of your fees, firstly i will like to say congratulation to you on your freedom of this community transport, like you have said, it will give you access to go places in summer and not only in summer, i will say anytime the road is clear and you need to go out and do some important thing in future.

I am saying well done for your effort and activities on Tuesday, just let me know when you are going back to the Western Union office to complete the transfer of the fees.

I hope that they will enjoy the tale of next week's equally unsuccessful trip just as much.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Oh, branwen, I´m sure they´ll await news of her adventure with ´baited´breath.
The MT (second wave) is still in the hospital, trying to remain positive about the future of her Dad, but it´s not easy.

She received Sh·wn´s condolent sympathies and finds the time to write:
Quote:
It´s touch and go here.
Hospitals are horrible places even to visit and to be waiting about for news, sleeping in chairs and seeing my father slip in and out coma is simply more beastly than I can describe.
I´m glad I have this little laptop as the old Dell would have been heavy and a hassle to keep track of.

The Pr0f (first wave) is off-line, trying to find a particular shade of brocade for restoring an antique sofa. Nothing he´s seen so far really says anything to him. Perhaps mr Ducky could help him make up his mind.

Our pensioner is enthusiastic about her computer classes and wants to send Sh3wn somethng he´ll like very much for his birthday. Could he send her an address so she can send on a parcel?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal won't need a new account, says Harry Duckpond:

Quote:
Thanks for the confirmation. It does not really matter if your bank has an IBAN or not. It makes things easier and faster provided it has a SWIFT Code to receive swift transmission indicating the wire transfer is for your benefit.

All's well, says Agent M00re:

Quote:
I went to MoneyGram office today and confirm your payment, you are a good and trustworthy man, i am happy to confirm to you that you are free and have no problem with us anymore, your problem is solved here, i am through with my investigation, Mr. 3dward must release the Money to 0asis or go to Jail.
0asis informed me that your consignment is already in their affiliate branch in London, so i wish you good luck on your claim, have a blessed day.

Earlier Mal had replied to Sh4wn:

Quote:
I'll forward you what H4rry Ducky4rd sent me. BTW - the gold's still worth $1.4 million; I don't think bullion prices change that much overnight.

He replied:

Quote:
I am very happy to read from you again, i will wait for you to forward a copy of what H4rry D0ckyard sent to you to me soon, and i think it will be good if we know the exact amount they buy bars of gold in United States now so that we know the total worth of that 54bars or what did you think ?

Since I had no desire to do anything for the Lad (like look stuff up) I replied in turn:

Quote:
Don't ask me to calculate gold futures or whatever - I don't have a gorram clue how to do that.

So Sh4wn's latest is:

Quote:
I am very sorry if this sound negative to your hearing, but i just think it is nice if we know from here, but since you don't have a clue, there is nothing to worry about, we know everything after the success of this transaction, please don't forget to update me on the progress.
My best regards to Suzie.

Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing to do until next week and the next payment attempt. Except chat, of course.

To Sh4wn, my character wrote:
Thank you for your email. How kind of you to pray for me.

Yes, I'm in very good health lately, praise the Lord, I do have a few circulation problems due to the paralysis, but I can't complain. It's a windy day today, but I've been out with my home help to the estate agent's and I've made an appointment for next week to go and see another bungalow for sale. I had a look on the website to see if there were any photos there I could show you, and there's this one I've attached of the sitting room. I think it looks a lot more homely than the last bungalow I went to see, and it looks like it has got a nice little garden outside (you can see the green through the window in the photo), which is essential for my little Kitty-cat, and I do like to see flowers growing outside in the summer too. So I'm quite hopeful about that. Still, we shall see.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday Sh4wn wrote to our expat pensioner:
Quote:

I am very happy to receive your e-mail today, i read everything and i enjoy every part of it, i really appreciated your intention to send me a gift for my Birthday, this is what i will appreciate so much to receive from you, i have provide you with my address below to send the gift, if you don't mind, i will appreciate if you can send it with a courier agent that will give you Tracking number, so that i will be able to know when exactly am going to receive it.
Name: xxxxx
Address:Same as he sent to the MT (second wave)
Thank you so much.

THe old girl couldn´t get around to answering this message yet today, at 19.17, Sh4wn couldn´t hold back from writing:
Quote:
How are you today, i hope all is well with you, i believe you receive my reply yesterday about your request for my address and i want to say thank you one more time because i really appreciate you so much, i will like to know if you do receive my mail.
I will like to explain to you about what happen to me today, when i woke up, i was trying to put on my laptop and check for your respond, but my laptop don't on again, i took it to the nearest electronics shop here to see what happen, but i was told that the laptop have been crashed, i will have to get another one, i just want to know if you can help me with this XXX, can you help me to get a laptop over there, if you think this is possible, i will really appreciate it, i don't mind any type, i just need to get connected.
Hope to hear back from you to know what you will have to say to this, i thank you so much so far and i wish you God bless always, i do pray for you everyday since i have known you, because i believe so much that success of our transaction rest on the hand of God and we need to pray so well and do all the necessary things we have to do toward it, i believe you are praying for me too.
Waiting to hear from you.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest exchanges

Me to the lad (complete with laddish spelling !)
Quote:
Brother,

It brings tear to my eyes when I read of you making $0. <---- Couldn't resist that line Very Happy

Beleive i have tried to persuade 3stelle to send the laptop by courier as you cant collect it, but she has not agreed to help right now.
she is young girl, only 19 and is taking a lot of responsibility on her shoulders by looking after her mama.
For now, she is not using the cell phone i call her on, so I cannot reach her.
It is great pity, but I do not want to pressure her anymoe than necessary

J.

Lad replies:
Quote:
Well J0seph,

What did you think it will be the best thing for us to do now, if she have a phone that she can be reach, i could have ask my brother to collect it for me if she can go and deliver it to him at C0tonou B0rder it is Boundary between Togo and Cotonou, but now everything has been mixed up in a very bad way. Hmmmmmmmmm

Hali@@..

Lad sends update:
Quote:
Hello J0seph,

Please what did you think we can do on this laptop matter now ?

If you have yahoo Messenger you can add me on sh@[email protected] i think we can chat from there anytime you are online.

Thank you so much Brother.... I appreciate you

Hali@@.

I'm not sure if I like being appreciated by a lad Shocked
It sounds sort of... well.... smutty.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Never fear, I think this lad simply has a case of blu3b4lls over the lappies he thinks are winging their way to him.

The MT (second wave) is only waiting fo the correct charging cord to arrive at her favourite shop (they were out of stock) and the dithery expat had this to say about Sh·wn´s unfortunate mishap:
Quote:
My very dear Sh·wn,
Sorry not to get back- Friday is quite a whirlwind of activities and I´m afraid I simply nodded off when I returned home, rather than attend my mails.
Please forgive me.

I think sending you a laptop would be lovely way to show mr gratitude in a uselful sort of way.
As I mentioned, our course instructer has promised to get us special discounts, so let´s get you something you´d really like.
Do give me an idea of just what would suit you and I´ll have el señor Z4rza set all this up.
He´s very nice and asks us to call him by his given name, which is J3sus.

I simply can´t bring myself to call this burly chap J3sus and so I call hm sr Z4rza. He says that´s fine, so that´s what I do.
We have a special class this afternoon and it would be splendid to have the specific make and model of the laptop you´d like to send me.
Mr Z4rza has offered to arrange everything for me, even the shipping, so that´s all right then, isn´t it.

Here goes a hug and kiss from
X

How long will it take him to answer? Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal sent his banking details to Harry Duckpond and then this to Agent M00re:

Quote:
I expect J0hn 3dward to release the money and then go to jail as well - it's not like he can just walk away from such a major breach of trust.
Please send me the paperwork as soon as possible - I want the case against that stupid turd to be sewn up tighter than a duck's backside.

Of course Agent M00re should send me an official affidavit form - after all, I have to give evidence!

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just for the contrast, compare the Pr0f´s latest to Sh4wn:
Quote:
Thank you for your kind email.
I´ve not heard from mr. D·cky for some time.
Shall I e-mail him again?

I´m distracted beyond words, to tellthe truth, because I´ve received more threatening phonecalls from mr Ctoni.
He says he´s going to offer the photos to ¡Ola! a week Monday.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I feel as though as I´m in a nightmare.
And it´s all due to the security breach from Mr Jhn Edwrd´s office.

I´m terribly disturbed by all this and have communicated the situation to those people who may also feel they have reason for discretion rather rather than full blown publication. And in ¡Ola!
We´re having a meeting to discuss this over a decent brunch tomorrow morning.
I´ll keep you upto date on this.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another tacky double post.
Our Sh4wn can barely type as he slavers over the idea of the lappie he wants for his birthday.

Our pensioner received this yesterday evening:
Quote:
to be sincere with you XX, you make me feel so happy today with your intention of getting me a laptop, this is what i will appreciate so much and will never forget, the type of laptop i like so much is HP product as i have told you ealier that they have a very good products, i will appreciate if you can get me HP Pavillion DV6000 or HP Pavilion dv9700 but if you don't get any of this 2 types you can get me any type of HP Pavillion Laptop, this i will appreciate so much XX.

Curiously enough, the first choice of model comes with a special slot to admit credit cards Cool . I suppose there´s some reason a firefighter would want such a feature.

The pensioner writes back that sr Z4rza will arrange everything, including the shipping. Apparently there´s an excellent firm he´s worked with before which has a most up to date tracking system, just as Sh4wn wanted.

The MT (second wave) is still mired in hospital woes. Her Dad´s not in a good way.
Sh4wn offers prayers and cuts to the chase:
Quote:
I am very happy about the laptop charger, now that it is complete, i believe you will be able to help me send it on Monday and provide me with the tracking to know when i will receive it, i could have take time to write to you another experience of mine on Fire Fighting, but i am using a friend laptop here and he need to use it too, so i don't have much time here, i will try and do that when i have time to do so, please don't be annoyed.
Have a blessed weekend

Right, with a Dad slipping inand out of coma and the doctors wanting to know if she´ll be willing to sign the forms for organ donation, the MT is quite willing to gather everything together and send the heavy old Dell off by courier to her Italian hero.
Slap? Or Della choppa?

Any update on your lappie offer, llamedos?
It´s amusing to observe the lad´s increasingly obsessive desire for a lappie, of course. I just wanted to know when to start chopping.

The tale of the Pr0f´s continuing persecution by C4toni will have wait til tomorrow.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic