SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dithery ex-pat character received this from the lad yesterday afternoon:

Quote:
Attn: baiter,

I have been expecting to read from you since i open office today, but there is no mail to read from you today, and you said in your last e-mail that you will get back to me this afternoon.

She replied with:

Quote:
dear mr. J0hn 3dward,
I was surprised to receive your message, as I´d sent the information to your associate, mr V1ctor C@toni.
Yours truly,
baiter

She´ll just be confused by any explanations the lad gives and talk about how nice mr C@toni is to her.

The second chop won´t be til tomorrow.

added 11:15

It occured to me to write to Sh@n as well:

Quote:
Hi, Shawn,
I´ve been in contact with Mr 3dward and also with his associate, Mr Vict0r Cat0ni.
Everything seems to be going well.
Apparently mr Cat0ni will be handling the transaction and I´ve sent him the 1,200 euros by Money Gram he said was required.
I saw this morning the money has been picked up by mr Cat0ni and I hope that means clear sailing here on out.
Yours truly
baiter.

I hope that makes their day.
How are the other chops progressing?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't join in with dolla-chopping yet, because we're nowhere near getting my character off to WU. But Sh4wn and her are having a nice time discussing her pet cat:

Sh4wn wrote:
Little Kitty-cat is really amazing and great, but i will advice that you remove the bell on his neck because i will not like him to get hooked up somewhere, it will be very bad if this happen to him, please free the bell from his neck, you just have to watch him and don't allow him to stalk those birds.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen, I also will join the chop later, as currently some money were sent to Italy and are missing

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
I am very happy to receive your e-mail today and also the informatio to collect your fees from Moneygram, i will try and go down to MoneyGram office close to our office now and get back to you when i come back, i understand you are old and couldn't stand the weather, i will like you to go and get the receipt scanned and send it to me once the weather is clear, i think the weather should be good tomorrow.

Good luck with the pickup...

I replied:

Quote:
I am not 'old' - I'm just 41! There's no need to get narky. Why go for a cheap shot just because I called you out over the letter business?

I'll let him mention how he couldn't pick up the money and then break the news...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Additional: I just sent a filled-out Moneygram form with a receipt over the MTCN (from Deutzer's arsenal IIRC - excellent collection) and this cheerful message:

Quote:
Hold up there pardner - I got your form! I asked the girl at the front desk if she knew somewhere nearby to scan something - well, not only did she scan it for me (on the quiet, you know, that's not for visitors) and put it on a memory stick, but then she said that she got off at 6:30, when woud I like to get off? I said, well. not before 7:30 at least, and she said, it's a date, see you at 6:30, don't forget the stick... man, she was licking her lips! I thought all these stories about sexy man-hungry girls at hotel desks were urban myths, but this ain't!
So, here it is, and I don't know when I'll be logging in again. It all depends on Suzie (and she looks hot, so I may be off the grid for a bit...)

A huge wink emoticon substituted for a signature.

Dunno how he'll take it, but probably not well once he sees the MG form...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I receive the MoneyGram receipt, but why did you use the Name V1ct0r C4t0n1 to send the money ? i gave you J0hn 3dw4rd so where comes the mistake ? i need an explanation on this, because when i check the receipt you send to me here i can see that you have put another name for the receiver.
Please explain to me .

He didn't check the past emails under that one - he certainly will once Mal replies (not for quite a few hours as he and Suzie are currently sleeping off a glorious night of passion) and then I foresee a... reaction!

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Nice work. More pain, please.

Following Yastreb´s instructions, my characters are being chopped.
Since they hadn´t arrived to the 'What is Money Grm?' stage, I was obliged to invent the chop.

Me received this alarming messge this morning:

Attn: baiter,

Quote:
I am sorry to tell you that i work with no associate and their is nobody with the Name Victor C@toni in our Security Company, on this transaction, you have to deal with me and me only, if there is anybody associated, i will be the one to let you know, so i urge you to send the information requested to me as soon as possible so that i will be able to prepare your claim certificate.

Moreover, you have to delete the message you receive from Mr. Victor C@toni immediately as he have nothing to offer you in this transacti1n, nobody know him here.

Mr. John 3dward
Chief Security Officer
O@sis Security Limited.

I see the lad doesn´t know the contents of the message I wrote to Shawn yet.
He´ll believe he´s been deprived of 1,200 euros transfered and received by mr C@oni, thanks to Money Gram. So efficient.

Here´s my answer to mr 3dward:
Quote:

Your reply has my heart thumping.
What does all this mean?
I wrote to Shawn Fritzer yesterday:
Apparently mr C@toni will be handling the transaction and I´ve sent him the 1,200 euros by Money Gr@m he said was required.
I saw this morning the money has been picked up by mr C3toni and I hope that means clear sailing here on out.
Yours truly
baiter.

Please tell me what is happening, mr 3dward.
Mr Victor C@toni wrote from your office and what looked like your email acount.
It´s too late to recover that
1,200 euro money transfer I did to mr. C@toni as the money hs been received, according to Money Gr@m.
Please advise. I´m getting very very nervous.
Yours truly,
baiter

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two more today:

Quote:
I just want to inform you that i have been to the nearest MoneyGram office to collect your fees, but there is two different problems associated with your payment.
1. The receiver's Name is incorrect
2. The reference number is incorrect
Moreover, you will have to go back to where you made the payment and ask them to remove it and resend it to my information, and you have to get back to me with a scan copy of the new payment receipt, you have to make sure the the receipt is scan in a way the i will be able to see the reference number, they have no right to use the small receipt to cover the reference number.
You have to go and make this changes if possible today and get back to me with new Reference Number and a clear scan copy of the receipt that shows the Reference Number clearly,but if you think MoneyGram is giving you problem you can go and use Western Union.
Make sure you use my information belwo:
Receiver's Name: J0hn 3dward
Address: V1a De1 G1ard1nett1 197 - 203
Roma Italy.
Text Question: what is your Name
Answer: John

Quote:
I have just been informed that someone have been contacting you with the Name V1ct0r C4t0n1, and the person is claiming to be an associate with our Security Company, this is a very big lie, there is nobody with such Name in our Company, you have to stop contacting him and delete all the e-mail you receive from him immediatly.
This is a warning to you, because nobbody will be responsible if you send money to him,you have to be contacting me and me only.

Mal is rather distracted with his new girlfriend and planning for his flight home, so he won't be amswering those ones quite yet...

Sand Timer x 7
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I just got that as well. The subject line was URGENT NOTICE!!!!!! I'm thinking of replying that I got a message from Shawn saying that John E. has been fired from the security company and Vic. has taken over the account. Any thoughts?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have let Laddo know that a laptop is on its way to a contact I have (I didn't give a name or the fact that my contact is in Togo although I did say the contact was a 'she'....)
I should arrive in the next 2-3 days, so he might have a busy Monday

Laddo is quite excited... (emphasis is mine)

Quote:
Hello J0seph,

I thank you so much for the help on laptop, i really appreciate, and i like and appreciate talking to you over the phone, please give my number to the Girl to call me when the laptop has arrived.........070xxxx xxxxx

I am still working on those client you gave me, i beleive am getting paid by one of them soon**, and i will show you my appreciation oncfe i get paid.

Thank you so much and God bless.

H@liaa.......

** Come on, own up - which one of you is it? Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"

Last edited by llamedos on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Looks like you´re having a good time there.
Poor old mr 3dward isn´t.
He´s just received a message from my second character, the one who got back from a business trip yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon he followed mr 3dward´s colleague, mr Cot0ni´s detailed instructions for the 2,500 euro MG transfer.
Everything went smoothly, mr C0toni sent a message to confirm the money´s safe arrival and now, this morning my character has opened his inbox to find an urgent warning from mr 3dward.
And precisely about his colleague, mr C0toni.

What is going on here, my character wants to know.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo is definitely getting worried about Vctor Ctoni
My character hasn't even mentioned Vctor at all

Quote:
subject URGENT NOTICE!!!!!!!

Attn: Or$$on Crt,

I have just been informed that someone have been contacting you with the Name Vctor Ctoni, and the person is claiming to be an associate with our Security Company, this is a very big lie, there is nobody with such Name in our Company, you have to stop contacting him and delete all the e-mail you receive from him immediatly.

This is a warning to you, because nobbody will be responsible if you send money to him,you have to be contacting me and me only.

Mr.

He is one very worried puppy Very Happy

Edited to add:
Maybe one of us should create vctor.ctoni@xxxxx and have laddo get that email.
Just think of the taunts that VC could give John... Twisted Evil

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ If Yastreb could be persuaded to abandon that sweet-tempered, docile treatment they habitually give the lads and adopt a more viciously arrogant tone, that would be the perfect choice, in my view.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!

Last edited by psychicbait on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has had the 'someone have been contacting you' warning email too.

John 3dward is otherwise being very patient about the length of time it takes to arrange Community Transport for the Disabled to take my character to WU.

Quote:
Since you have sent the forms to community transport for application, i think there will be nothing to worry about, all we need to do is wait for the approval and your card to book for the transport.

Just let me know when you are done, i think this should be latest by Friday of this week.

That may well be what he thinks. I know differently....

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hot off the presses from Laddo

Quote:
from
to
date Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:30 PM
subject Re: Thank you so much and God bless.

Hello J0seph,

Thank you so much for your assistance at the moment, i pray that we are going to share good money together soon, please dont forget to send my number to that lady so that she can call me immediatly she have the laptop with her.

Also i have a bad news here, those guys i told you tat they hack my box in Cyber Cafe just collect 2,500 Euro from 3 of my clients via MoneyGram, i just notice this when i recover their mail from my box and contact them again, but i have take control of the Job now and they will pa me soon, once i have the laptop here with me, there is no way anybody can hack my Job again....... i really appreciate your kindness and i pray we are going to smile soon. <----- I'm not just smiling, Laddo..... I'm PMSL Very Happy

I will try the 3* client you just send to me here and will update you on them.

H@liaa..

* HollyHighlander + pyschicbait - I suspect that's you two

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Entirely possible, dear llamedos, entirely possible.

However- talk about honour among thieves!
I happen to have heard from an excellent source Twisted Evil that the lad was chopped for 3,700 euros from two of those victims.

He seems to have chosen to down-play his losses to his valued colleague.

All the best on the laptop safari! If I can help in any way, here I am.

Added:
I´ve just received this from mr E:
Quote:
Attn: xxxxxxxxxxx,
xxx-RDIN705780575
I receive your mail in my Yahoo Account but i dont want to use it anymore because it seems not secure, i need a scan copy of the payment receip you made to Mr. Ctoni, so that i can decide on how to proceed, because i wonder how you can send money to someone without making an agreement, at least if thruly Vctor Ctoni is from Osis Scurity, he need to tell you how you are going to receive your fund and bars of gold in their custody, not asking you for money without any arrangement on delivery.
Anyway i dont trust Yahoo anymore, i have open a new Gmail Accountand it is the one you need to use to conatc me from today. so that you can be secure.to you on this as well.
Get me a scan copy of the payment you made to Vctor Ctoni by MoneyGram via my Gmail account,and the information requested from you, i will present it to the board so that they can make a good decision on the release of the fund and bars of gold to you with agreement.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has received this:

John Edw4ard wrote:
This is my New Gmail Account, i suspect that Yahoo is not Secure anymore, people are getting to my e-mail on Yahoo, that is why i open this Gmail Account, Gmail is Secure i know.

Moreover, i have a board meeting with memeber of O4sis Security Limited this Morning, and we have generate an Identification Number for you from our Company Database, your identification Number is O*L-**********1 (O4sis Security Limited/xxxx xxxx xxxx Identification Number *********1 ) if you notice any mail from anybody claiming to you as a member of O4sis Security Limited, you need to ask the person to provide you with your Identification Number, and if this person fail to do so, you know the person is not the right person to talk to on this transaction.

I was very worried over this and i have to change my e-mail address immediatly, so please from today you have to contact me via my Gmail account as this is the best way to communicate with you now

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
I got a similar email for my character
He's going out of his way with his 'security measures' Very Happy

Laddo is worth his comedy value weight in gold!

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted a couple of weeks ago about my experience with the "dishonest" Mr. Edwards and how Shawn had fired him and then replaced him with Barrister Richard, who sent me this today...
Quote:

From the Desk Rich@rd Dav1d
via Dei Giardinetti 197 - 203
Roma Italy
12-02-2010

Mr. Stuart,

I am very sorry and beg for your forgiveness, somebody has get over my MSN Account, use this Gmail Account to Contact me Always, as this is the only secure way to contact me now, there is a Notorious Hacker Called Vict0r Cat0ni here he has got over my MSN Account, so i don't use it anymore.

I think there is no need to worry yourself about Mr. Edward anymore, i will deal with him good time, i am just waiting for you to make your payment so that i will be able to proceed with your case, i have print out the fake link that he sent to you, and i will use this against him in the court of law, he must pay a fine for this.

Hope you receive my e-mail regarding your payment instruction which you have to make by Western Union Money Transfer to my Name, when you get to Western Union office, just tell them you are sending money to your lawyer in Italy, i will like you to get back to me and let me know and let me know when you are going to make your payment so that i will be able to proceed with your case.

Yours in Law
Barrister Rich@rd Dav1d
S.A.I

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Gmail is Secure i know.

Oh, I don't think so. Twisted Evil Looks like a gmail dolla chop opportunity.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm away from home and with only intermittent access at the moment - one of the reasons I got Cammy out of the bait early, and why Mal isn't writing to J0hn 3dward or Sh4wn right now; blame Suzie for that.

I've been getting a lot of desperate messages from J0hn 3dward, which I'll detail when I can.

Glad to see that the chop is going well!

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ looking forward to reading that!
I´m having a great time watching how the chop is affecting mr E´s workload.

By an odd coincidence, one of my second wave characters found a message from Sh4wn yesterday in her spam.
I had been curious as to which of those characters would be contacted first- the well intentioned but hyperactive retiree or...the m4ssage therapist.
Sh4wn chose the MT to write to first. Smile

Added monday morning-
The MT (second wave) has received her first message from mr.E. He sent it at 1.00 GMT and from his old gmail account.
Shawn writes to her, adressing MT by her sirname and rather drily. That will have to change.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh4wn displays some further greed.

He wrote:
i will like to ask you for a favour if possible you can do it, my laptop just got crash and not working again, i dont know what happen to it, i will appreciate if you can help me get one laptop over there, because i was told that German electronic are always strong and durable, if possible that you can buy one for me over there, i will really appreciate it and thank you so much for it, please i want you to let me know if you can find this possible.

My character is not German. My character does not live anywhere near any store that sells laptops. My character doesn't drive and can't use public transport. And she doesn't know anything about laptops, anyway.

But I'm sure she'll do her best.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Laddo has been after a laptop from me as well
Quote:

Me
I have an updtae for you on the laptop.
My freind who was due to receive the package has, over the weekend gone to visit her sick mama in Togo (My friend is Togolese).
She has contacted the shipping compnay and has re-diverted the delivery address to that of her mothers house in Lome. The package also contained items for her mama.
She is likely to be there for a few weeks if not a few months.

She, of course knows about the laptop in the package but she is too concerned about her mama to deal with it now.
There are two options for you.
1 wait ubntil 3stelle returns to Naija but this could be a long time
2 fetch it yourself

Laddo's reply is as expected.
Quote:
This is Critical situation for me, i can not go to Togo at the moment, it is impossible, i will like you to help me find out when she will return to Nigeria, i need to know how long this will take, if it will take too long, i will say when she collect the package, you can help me give her my information to go and send the laptop to me by Airport, i can go and pick it up at Airport or ask her to send it to me by Courier.... Please help me out on this because i have all my mind on the laptop at the moment...

H@liaa..

I'm going to tell him that 3stelle is going to be in Togo for a long time and could even sell the laptop to raise money for her mama... Wink

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^lovelybaiting.
Quote:
because i have all my mind on the laptop at the moment

Perhaps the MT (second wave) can nudge Sh4wn into conversation via laptops.
Slowly and unobtrusively, of course.
Thanks for the idea.

added later.
Here´s my second wave character´s idea of slow and unobtrusive:
Quote:
Hi Sh4wn,
Mr 3dward got back to me right away.
I´ve been on the night shift this week at the massage clinic where I work and I´m afraid that means I have trouble adjusting to sleeping
during the day.
I´ll get around to sending the information mr 3dward requires today.

I also have a small problem which I´m a bit ashamed of mentioning to mr 3dward, but I´ll tell you-
I´ve recently had to abandon my old lap top (a Dell- how I loved that laptop) and a satisfied client very generously gave me his little web pad, I think they´re called. It´s an Acer, aspire1.
It´s fast, agile and easy to use, of course.
And having it as a gift is just too much.

Still, I can´t really get the hang of doing attachments yet.
I´m not sure what I´m doing wrong.
Anyway, enough of me trying to get herway around this mini laptop.
I´ll get on the info to mr 3dward because I know that´s important.

I´ll figure out the attchment stuff as I go along.
Yours truly,

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic