SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my character's report that the bank transfer did not go through has addled the Lad's brain.

John £dward wrote:
i will like you to get back to me with your information below so that i will be able to help you locate the nearest Western Union or MoneyGram office, because i dont want you to stress yourself much because of your condition.

Address:
State:
City:
Zip code:

I heard that people at Western Union and MoneyGram as too much question when someone is trying to send money from Germany to oversea, in order not to allow them delay us, it will be advisable if you tell them you are sending the money to your husband so that they will allow you send your fees successful.

State? Zip code? Germany? My character lives in England!

I love this line though:

Quote:
tell them you are sending the money to your husband

It is just crying out for my character to find that it is her old friend who is working as the Western Union clerk. And who then cross-questions her about this secret marriage she must have had.....

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J0hn 3dward seemed to take Mal's homily about patience on the chin:

Quote:
I agreed with you Mr. patience pays, and now that things seems like this, i really don't know the problem with the Spanish bank i gave you, i called them and they told me that their system is down for now, this time we don't have much time by our side, this transaction is a transaction of just a week, and now if you check your Calender you will see we have been using a month, so i will advice that you should let us Use Western Union or MoneyGram to fasten things up, there will be no problem using them, immediately you have the fees send by either of them, i will go to their office and pick the money up at once and we proceed.
Moreover, i believe this is the best we can do for now, just locate MoneyGram or Western Union office that is close to you and send the charges to me if possible today, but if they have closed for today you can send it on Monday.

It's been a month? Shiny!

He should like this reply:

Quote:
It goes against the grain, but I'll do it ASAP.

However, come Monday, Mal will find the returned letter he sent to the Lad, and major doubts will set in...

Meanwhile, Sh4wn got this from Cammy:

Quote:
I raised my spirit to Freyja on Her holy day and this was the wisdom She gave me.
"Sh4wn Fr1z3r loves you not, so trust him not."

His reply was... well, he stuffed up (emphasis added):

Quote:
Cammy,
I think Freyja is trying to tell you that i can not marry you, there is different between love and likeness, i like you so much and can go into a relationship with you, but i cant marry you because i have a Fiancee, let talk straight about business and have a wonderful deal done together by claiming this funds and the Gold in Oasis Security Company
You have to let me know how you want us to proceed on the claim Cammy, we need to act fast.
Mr. J0hn 3dward
Chief Security Officer
Oasis Security Limited

I got that one three times - the second and third times with this pathetic addition:

Quote:
I receive e-mail from Mr. Edward with below title and o include it to you.
Mr. J0hn 3dward
Chief Security Officer
Oasis Security Limited
Sh4wn

Cammy is going to explode...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My two characters have finally answered.
Let´s see if he´s still willing to play.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy sent this to both:

Quote:
You insult me, you betray your fiancee, and you dare to claim to know the will of Freyja.
The Goddess will not be mocked.
May you be cursed with impotence and poverty from this day on; may you never know the joys of love and wealth.
In the name of Freyja, be so accursed from now until the end of your life.

I await their reaction.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got bored and replied that actually managed to wire the requested amount of money to his Italian account. Let's see where this goes, but feel free if you want to join in this attempt to destroy the trust between our lad and his Italian connection.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from Laddo (bold is mine)

Quote:
J0seph,

Thank you so much for your mail, i never know who hack my box, but i dont have to think of it, i keep on struggling, Call me Hali@@ i just do and ID with the Name Akin0lu Dav1d because of the deal i do, i can not use my real name or any name that people know me with for a deal, i think you understand this.

Then about the client you gave me, they were talking fine here and By the Grace of God i will get paid from one of them soon and keep you inform. pls how about the laptop we are discussing, i really need it now.. i have to work and make good money with you, coming to cafe here is very risky, police and many corpse disturb alot here, pls help me out on it.

Hali@@

I'm not trying to screw anyone's baits up here, but I have an idea for a safari....
Laddo has been nagging for a laptop from me for a while so I plan to 'ship' him one soon - unfortunately as he's not prepared to pay me for the shipping (this is NOT a cash bait in case anyone is wondering Smile ) it'll have to go in another package to a hotel in Lome and he'll just have to go and collect it, won't he. Very Happy
I'm hoping it'll be enough of a lure to get him walking...

Comments?

(It might give you guys the opportunity to slap the snot out of him for disappearing and possibly play on the Italian end of things?)

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J0hn 3dward was all eagerness and unasked-for advice:

Quote:
This is to confirm the receipt of your mail as am getting into the office today, i will advice you to make the transfer of the fees snappy so that i will be able to proceed with the release of your fund and gold, and remember you have to use Western Union or MoneyGram so that we can get things done on time as there are the fastest means of money transfer to oversea.
Moreover, with my research and news i heard about United States, i was informed that Western Union as too many questions when someone want to send money oversea from the states, so i will advice you to act matured, so that they will not call attention of people over your gold, remember gold is a valuable minerals and you have to be very careful " your energy can be disolve when you talk too much about your plans, be doer not a talker.

Hopefully this will come as a surprise:

Quote:
You said my letter had reached you on Friday; so how the Sam Frick did it end up in my mailbox, unopened, with "non a questo indrizzo" written in the envelope, today?

Meanwhile, Sh4wn seems baffled by Cammy's curse:

Quote:
what are you talking about ?? are you not interested in this transaction again?? have you send money to Mr. Edward ? why coursin ?

Smile

Sand Timer x 7
alexmichaels
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haban1336 wrote:
I got bored and replied that actually managed to wire the requested amount of money to his Italian account. Let's see where this goes, but feel free if you want to join in this attempt to destroy the trust between our lad and his Italian connection.

What a coincidence! I mentioned an Italian bank account a week ago before ending contact (we only exchanged 3-4 emails) so he should be already a little suspicious.
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great !
I love the smell of paranoia in the morning Evil or Very Mad

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be the end for scamming Cammy:

Quote:
Sent money to J0hn 3dward? You mean, did I send money to you! Sh4wn Frizer and J0hn 3dward are one and the same and don't you try to say otherwise.
Go buttfuck a goat and lick out its ass afterwards, you snivelling little creep. It's the only sex you'll get now that Freyja Herself has condemned you, and you sure as shit won't be able to afford even the most poxy little whore for the rest of your life.

Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This getting-to-Western-Union business is never simple, is it? My character lives in a small town which genuinely does not have a Western Union. She is a wheelchair-user who cannot drive. So she needs to register with Community Transport for the Disabled.

John £dward wrote:
Moreover, how fast can you get a letter from your doctor ? to prove that you are truly disabled and make you entitled to have community transport, is it something that you can get done withing 2-3days ?

In short: No.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh4wn let me down:

Quote:
THANK YOU MY SEX PARTNER

That's it? Spoilsport!

So:

Quote:
Go fuck yourself. It's either that or the goat.

Sand Timer x 7
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks just soooo cool ... I am so in. PM'd you ... and I used lubrication too. Smile

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
TY dogsbum
I have passed on your address - you have PM with full details Smile

Latest from Laddo. (bold is mine)
Quote:

Hello J0seph,

How are you today, i am still working on convincing that Canada client to collect check, i will let you know when he his talking fine, please let me know when you have Canada good papaer ready, and i will also like to know if you get a good account that a client that transfer payment to, there is one of the client you gave me who want to make payment via Bank Transfer, he refuse to use western Union.

Waiting to hear from you,

Hali@@a..

I'm trying to talk him out of contacting the vic in Canada.

The request for a bank account is interesting Smile

Which one of you reprobates is causing this lad WU stress? Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I'm trying...

A couples pages back I posted my conversations with J.E., accusing him of being stupid and dishonest and then Shawn agreeing with me and turning me over to a barrister in Rome. We had a couple of emails discussing his fee and how much is that USD etc. I was not happy when he told me to use Western U.

Quote:

Dear Mr. David,
I will be happy to send you the fee but I will not use any money transfer service. That's why I requested your bank info. I could have already made the transfer this morning. Anyway, perhaps you aren't aware that these money sending companies are mainly used by scammers and other criminals. It's been all over the television here and people have been warned to not use these companies. Send me your bank info so we can get moving on this right away.
Stu

Quote:
From the Desk Rich@rd Dav1d
via Dei Giard1netti 197 - 203
Roma Italy
01-02-2010

Mr. Stu Pid@zhowell,

I understand your point with Money Transfer Company, but i have to make it clear to you today that Scammer use any channels to scam people, they can use your name if you are a well known Person in the society, i have read a lot of stories and watch a lot of movies about scammers and how they operate, so there is no point saying Western Union or MoneyGram is a Money Transfer Company that was established for a scammer, Western Union and MoneyGram is a Money Transfer company that i have known your years and people have been using them all over the world for a long time, if truly they work with scammer, United States Government have the power under the law to close them down, and since there is no such action, we have no right under the law to condemn either of them.

You have to understand that it is your to send money to me, and mine to recieve it, once you are able to send money to me, and i am able to recieve it, we have no problem with the word of people over any Money Transfer Company, i went to Western Union office that is close to my office today and explain every details of your word to them, i they made it clear to me that they have improve their security system, before you will be abllow to send money oversea by western Union, they will ask you so many question to be sure you are not been scammed, so i will advice that you go to any western union office close to you and send the money to my Name, if they ask you too much question, tell them you are sending money to your lawyer in Italy.

This is the best option i have for you and i want you to go and send the money if possible today and get back to me with the information below to pick up the money, and dont forget to provide me with the information requested from you.

Sender's Name:
Address:
Amount Sent:
MTCN Number:

Yours in Law
Barrister Rich@rd Dav1d
S.A.I

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got this sitting in my mailbox:
Quote:
I am very surprise that you can lie to me, i went to the bank to check your transfer, there is no money in the account, there is no transfer made to the account, i check the transaction on the account for the past 10days, there is nothing there, your Bank made no transfer.

Moreover, the slip you send to me is also a blank page, there is nothing to view on it, i want you to call your bank and explain to them that there is no transfer from them, if this is a game, i want you to stop it because it can lead to a hold on your claim.

Good Twisted Evil

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's gone, but Mal stays on...

After Mal's revelation about the returned envelope came this from J0hn 3dward:

Quote:
I saw your letter in our mail box on Friday when i send you an e-mail, but i have to go out on official duty that moment, and when i come back i couldn't find it anymore, i never know who came back and took it, i think the post man must be crazy, why did he have to drop letter and later take it back, i am very sorry if this seems like confusion, but i later told you that i inform the Spanish Bank and they told me that your transfer does not reflect.
I will wait for your next e-mail and let me know how fast you will like to receive your claim.

Mal wasn't impressed:

Quote:
It would be much easier if you just fessed up. No postal service worked like that - not even the Italian one. You said you had the slip and the certificate, which you wouldn't have if the letter had never been opened.
You lied to me, and that is never a good thing.

The Lad knuckled under fast:

Quote:
I am very sorry for what happened on your mail, i saw a white envelope which was addressed to 0asis Security Limited, and your letter is the only letter that we are expecting, this make me believe that the letter is yours and there is no need to be wasting time on your claim, i would have open the letter to see what is inside if not that am in a hurry to go out on that day.
Moreover, i am very sorry for the confusion that this matter has bring between us, i have no reason to lie to you Mr. Malcolm, i do think maybe the letter i saw may not be your letter, but the only problem is that i dont open the letter to confirm that it is yours or not, i just send you a mail that day with the believe that the letter is yours, please accept my apology on this Mr. Malcolm, i am very sorry.
It will be a pleasure to read back from you today and let me know how you want us to proceed, i am ready to release your funds and your gold to your immediatly i receive you fees.
Note: You made mention of your shipping address that you want to change it, i will like you to forward your new shipping address to me as soon as you can, so that i will be able to file and prepare for the shipping of your gold.

OK, question; has anyone used the WU anti-terrorist form modality so far?

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My two characters have received their first response.
Anymore newcomers starting now?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's sent that phishing email again!

Additional; to both my characters too!

Sand Timer x 7
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing here ... all quiet. I did get a vlad romance letter though - might not be related.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone PM me his contact info plz Wink

- "You will die in penury and wild birds will feed on your remain. OOOOOOOOOOOOO your father and Mother are dead aminal in my pot of soup. I do not have words to qualify you anymore. Goat" - Very angry Haiti scammer R1chard Z33man <--- Extremely happy about this one!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The phishing mail: It is a different link to last time. He has set it up on a new site.

He has forgotten to edit the rest of that scripted mail:

Quote:
I will want you to go to your bank and ask them if the money is transfer already, if your havent transfer the money just tell them to cancel and go direct to western union office to have the money send.

My character does not have a wire transfer in process. But she'll ignore that, and return to asking him how she can access that website - she's been told that it is her firewall stopping her, but she doesn't know what a firewall is.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HollyHigh wrote:
Can someone PM me his contact info plz Wink

HH,

Let me have a character name / email (via PM if you prefer) and I'll pass it to the lad involved. (the lad running these scams thinks I'm a UK based lad who has a list of former vics that I am prepared to 'share') Wink

He's been a busy chap lately Very Happy It looks as though he's getting through the list of names slowly and it doesn't appear that every name I've sent is being used. That may just be down to the number he has to deal with Wink

@dogsbum
I doubt the vLad is connected - I made no mention of your characters penchant for Russki Lasses Smile

Quote:
Yastreb wrote:
OK, question; has anyone used the WU anti-terrorist form modality so far?

I used a WU security validation form of my own making on this lad back in early September - I doubt he'd remember filling it out.

Has anyone used Deuzer's WU / MG form generator on this lad?

Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, got the phishing again, reported it to Yahoo and the free hosting provider. looks like the same tool.

Hmm, I did a quick check on the IP address and found this:
Normal lad letters originating IPs

Phishing e-mails originating IPs

Looks like really someone is hacking his e-mail box and sending this phishing mails.
Probably dolla chop is to be expected with this lad, so... mass dolla-chop anyone ?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What chop modality do we use?

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic