SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fresh Assassin Lad. "Ken" Update: 30 Dec - New scr

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JJJ ^^

We do not educate lads on errors they have in their scripts (specifically those math errors). It could turn off a potential victim and make him/her suspicious about this scam.

The good side of this is that the text is so big, he is likely to not read it and just give you his next part of the script.
Just be sure not to educate lads for the good.

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you think this is educating then, you're taking yourself and this way too serious. He'll have a meltdown halfway through the first formula and based on the second communication from the lad, this time wanting the total in dollars instead of pounds, all I can say is that his math skills have not improved.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still all that math was funny to read (despite TOTALLY doing my head in)! I seriously suck at maths

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Cheesecake King
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seem his account is gone... Sad

"i was sick to one mouths now so sorry for that"
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now his account is dead, and he never sent me even one reply, despite my character's escalating anxiety.

I guess I'll just have to keep waiting for my first hit lad bait! Evil or Very Mad

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
eraserhead
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back or his cousin is ..........

Quote:
st3v3w@ll@[email protected] writes

I felt very sorry for you, that your life is going to end this way if you fail to comply, no matter how much security you can acquire, everything will depend on you to choose your own path, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 5 days. Someone wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person came telling us that he wants you dead and he Provided us your names, photograph, internet cafes, western union locations and other nece
Attention:
ssary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt of this, then I will have no option that to carry out my duty immediately.but the reason for me tell you is due to some thing good you done to some close to one of my boys some years back which i know you have forgotten,that was why i felt it right to have you make your choice between life or death, but if you cant afford that money no problem i will just have to do what i have to do, and mind you i am not pleading you send the money.but if you feel you still have a life to live then you do exactly as i said.

Meanwhile, I have sent my Boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means, probably I believe you have done something very terrible to him. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the places you think is safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS 10,000.00 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay SEVEN THOUSAND,DOLLARS 3,000.00 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining THREE THOUSAND, DOLLARS 3,000 . If you are not ready, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment, after all I have already being paid before now.

WARNING TO YOU: Do not think of contacting the COP or even tell anyone as Well as employees of CRIME FIGHTERS because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody wants you dead, and the person knows all members of your family.
And For your own good I will advise you not to go out alone once it is 9pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action.
THIS IS THE PAYMENT DETAILS

TEXT QUESTION:GIRL
TEXT ANSWER: BOY
RECEIVERS NAME: STEVE WALLACE

Good luck as I await your urgent respond. Do response to me on this email…
If also you think you can ignore this mail and feel all is well then let’s see.

You’ve less than 48 hours to reply this mail if you wish to live the chioce is yours.
REGARDS:
Steve (ASSASSIN).
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got two in two different accounts exactly the same.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic