SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Rumbled. Any advice?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well I suppose all good (evil) things come to an end. I'm pretty sure one of my long baits has come to an end and I've been rumbled. My vlad keeps sending me the same couple of pieces of script to every reply with no editing or changes.

Thing is I hate not having the last word but obviously don't want to draw attention to it either. Has anyone else had this and what did you do? Give it up as a lost cause and move on, end up in a tit for tat exchange or somehow rescue it. After all it's easy for a vlad to go copy, paste, send, smirk.

Cheers,

Phil.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't say that happened to me before. My vlads tend to yell alot when the bait comes to an end.

I wouldn't put much energy in it anymore. Obviously, the vlad doesn't care about you. I'd say go find another one. Plenty of fish in the sea Very Happy

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Caligula. You're right. Just need to know where to throw the chum. Any suggestions as to where to get new lads/vlads. I think I've done my quota of myb3lovednetdotcom.

Also, is there ever a possibility that multiple baits from the same source might result in baiting the same v/lad posing as more than one girl?

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've had your quota on belovednet? Odd. I still get 3-4 offers a week from hot russian women eager to get to know me better Laughing

If you start communication yourself, it's possible you get the same vlad on different characters. So what? As long as you haven't outed yourself as a baiter he'll still think you are a guy looking for love. He'll think he now has a fresh chance to get your money. This is the main reason that the character I use to bait vlads always has the same story: My age always is the same, I'm always divorced, I always keep the same amount of kids with the same names. If they ever try to re-scam me, everything works out. Plus, if you always have the same character it becomes alot easier to act like it.

I don't start communication myself though. I always let the come to me. They contacted me first, so they can't blame me.

Now, on belovednet you'll find vlads. African lads are quite rare on that site. If you want african lads, you can check on surplus here on eater, or in the thread me and began steele have here. Those are accounts from scammers we clean out of dating sites.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. When I said I've had my quota I meant I'd like to try some different scammers. I doubt if the mybeloved pool ever runs dry! I'll keep my toe dipped in.
I have noticed that they're now advertising a separate site for men looking for oriental ladies. But why do I get the impression the scripts will smell of Vodka not Saki?

I'll take a look at the spare parts you have on offer and give it a go.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic