SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ungrateful Lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bluto McDaddy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We (investment club members) sent the lad a surprise Christmas gift. Although we did not tell the lad we were sending it, I'm sure he got the computer. We sent it to the bank where he works and someone signed for it last week.

He has not thanked us and some of the members think he is rude. I've sent a note hoping to restore harmony.

Quote:
".......some of the club members are upset that you have not thanked them for the gift they sent. I am sure this is not intentional on your part, so if you send a short note mentioning the computer, everything will be fine."

I hope those of you that sent unannounced gifts to your lads received prompt thank you notes.

I an here drinking hone and wine because I am failing so happy in my hart now thank you once again for you help ok - Sul3man Muhammed

PLEASE I AM NOT A HOMOSEXSUAL I AM A BARRESTER - Barrister Williams Aw0sely
Bluto McDaddy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am shocked to get this response from the lad:

Quote:
what are you talking about that you club give me gift , what are you talking I did not receive any gift

I bet he is just kidding around.

Quote:
Ha Ha. You are joking me about the computer. I know you got it because you signed the DHL receipt. We had a hard time deciding what model to give our friends. We got a good price on the Sony Viao Series VHN-Z691Y/B. I hope you enjoy it.

Those exuberant days of "drinking hone and wine" are rapidly sliding away. We are having trouble with the bank transfer and now this. I hope we can sort it out in time for a merry Christmas.

I an here drinking hone and wine because I am failing so happy in my hart now thank you once again for you help ok - Sul3man Muhammed

PLEASE I AM NOT A HOMOSEXSUAL I AM A BARRESTER - Barrister Williams Aw0sely
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic