SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Anyone fancy a double bait? It's a SHOUTING STRIPPER!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WARNING! NSFW. (Contains 2 swear words and 1 reference to bestiality!)

Hey folks! Firstly, thanks for making me feel welcome on this forum. It's much appreciated.

Now to business. I have a proposal. The following new Vlad is a little bit different to my usual. First mail asked if I minded if it was a stripper! Shocked Hell no, say I. Trouble is, it SHOUTS a lot. I've asked it to not speak so loud into the microphone but to no avail, yet. Obviously script at the moment but we'll see if we can get it off the formula. Just wondered if anyone fancied joining in - male or female - your preferred scenario. I can also email all the received photos thus far. Anyway, here's the details:

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.231.167.195 with SMTP id r3cs17493iby;
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 05:25:52 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.87.70.37 with SMTP id x37mr3254008fgk.36.1260624350066;
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 05:25:50 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (mailc.rambler.ru [81.19.66.27])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e11si6104745fga.9.2009.12.12.05.25.49;
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 05:25:50 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 81.19.66.27 as permitted sender) client-ip=81.19.66.27;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 81.19.66.27 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from [188.187.144.218] (unknown [188.187.144.218])
(Authenticated sender: [email protected])
by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8A22A621C0C
for <[email protected]>; Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:25:47 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:17:52 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: barbigirl1985 <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

HELLO )))

I WANT MY LETTER SO BIG AS AT ALL OTHER GIRLS WILL NOT TELL THAT THAT WRITE TO YOU)))
BUT I HOPE THAT IT TO BE PLEASANT TO YOU ВCЕ THAT ALSO YOU HERE ARE WRITTEN TO CONTINUE CORRESPONDENCE WITH ME)))
I WISH TO TELL THAT I VERY POSITIVE AND VERY CHEERFUL GIRL, AND CAN BE YOU NEVER TO MEET
SUCH GIRLS AS)) AND CAN BE AND MEET)) BUT TO ME IT IS NOT IMPORTANT... WHETHER YOU COMMUNICATE WITH THE CONSIDERABLE QUANTITY
GIRLS FROM THE INTERNET... IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT IMPORTANT FOR ME)) I SUCH ONE AND I HOPE THAT WILL BE PLEASANT TO YOU
MY PHOTOS AND YOU WITH PLEASURE WILL LOOK AT THEM)))

YES I LOVE WHEN ME ADMIRE... YES I AFTER ALL THE GIRL!!!
MY NAME IS NATALYA AND I DANCE THE STRIPTEASE))) HOPE THAT DOES NOT FRIGHTEN YOU IT))) SIMPLY I LIKE TO BE
SUCH AND THAT THE MAN ADMIRED ME...

I WOULD LIKE TO FIND THE GOOD PERSON WHO WILL BE
TO GIVE ME THE LOVE OR SIMPLY TO LIKE TO SEE ME ON WEB-CAMERA... WHICH UNFORTUNATELY AT ME IS NOT PRESENT ((
WELL THIS TEMPORARY PHENOMENON... I HOPE THAT SOON I TO BUY WEB-CAMERA...))) AND YOU CAN SEE ME!
THERE CAN BE YOU EVEN WOULD LIKE THAT I TO DANCE TO YOU THE STRIPTEASE ON WEB-CAMERA???)))))))
I KNOW AS MANY GIRLS FROM MY COUNTRY SIMPLY PLAY WITH FEELINGS OF THE MAN AND SIMPLY TRY
TO EXTORT AT THE MAN MONEY FOR ARRIVAL... I WISH TO TELL AT ONCE THAT I NOT SUCH AS THESE GIRLS))))
AND IF YOU THOUGH TIME TELL TO ME THAT I TO DECEIVE YOU WE SIMPLY NOT WILL COMMUNICATE MORE!!!
BECAUSE I NOT TO LIKE PEOPLE WHICH NOT TO TRUST ME... I HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT SAY TO ME THAT
I DECEIVE YOU OR SOMETHING SIMILAR!!! oK)))
ALSO IT IS YET NECESSARY TO WRITE TO ME READY LETTERS... BECAUSE I IT TOO TO SEE... YOU UNDERSTAND??? SIMPLY I
ALREADY HAD EXPERIENCE OF DIALOGUE WITH SUCH MEN... BY THE WAY TO ME OF 25 YEARS... AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ALREADY
SERIOUS RELATIONS... AND CAN BE AND MARRY... I DO NOT HAVE PARENTS... THEY WERE LOST IN ACCIDENT
AND CONSEQUENTLY TO ME TO HAVE IT IS NOT SWEET IN THIS LIFE... BUT I DO NOT DESPOND... AND ALWAYS I TRY TO BE POSITIVE!!!
I LIVE IN CITY YOSHKAR-OLA THAT IN 800 KILOMMETRS FROM MOSCOW... I DO NOT KNOW THAT TO ME STILL TO WRITE NOW)))
SO I TO FINISH THE LETTER... ALSO I HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE FRIGHTENED OF ME AND TO WRITE TO ME BACK!!!
AND YES, I SEND MANY MY PHOTOS... I HOPE THAT YOU WILL LOVE THEM)))

YOURS NATALYA

Quote:
Oh Natalya!

You are amazing! You don't mind the other girls? That is very good of
you. I am looking for the right one at the moment and when I choose
then I shall tell the others that they have lost. Your photos are more
than pleasant they are super Hot!! You are definitely the girl to
admire.

You dance the striptease? That doesn't frigghten me my darling I think
thats great! It means you know how to be sexy and please men.

I'm sorry you lost your parents. That must be hard. But you are
obviously a clever girl and I'm sure you will do OK. I'm looking for a
serious relationship too but also one that is FUN!!
I think we can be serious later but first the fun. Do you agree? Well
as you are the artist of taking your clothes off I'll let you
entertain me first.

Hugs and kisses baby! Oh and call me Muffin. All the girls do.

Muffin XXX

Quote:
HELLO MY DEAR Muffin

I HOPE THAT YOU NOT AGAINST I NAME YOU DEAR?))) I WOULD LIKE SO TO NAME
AND CONSEQUENTLY I WILL DO IT)) I HOPE THAT TO YOU PLEASANTLY THAT I SO NAME YOU AND YOU WILL BE GLAD))
AS I ALSO PROMISED, I WILL TELL TODAY TO YOU A BIT MORE ABOUT MY LAST RELATIONS!
I HAD VERY BAD RELATIONS IN MY PAST... I HAD A YOUNG MAN, WHICH
I VERY STRONGLY LOVED AND SUFFERED ALL ITS TRICKS AND VERY BAD BEHAVIOUR IN THE CURRENT VERY MUCH
TIME CONSIDERABLE QUANTITY... IT WAS SO PAINFULLY FOR ME... BUT I VERY STRONGLY LOVED IT
ALSO HOPED ALL IT WILL BE CORRECTED AND IT WILL BE GOOD AT US WITH IT.... WHEN TO ME WAS 21 YEAR WE THE FIRST TIME
HAVE SEEN EACH OTHER IN THE STREET... AND I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE AT ONCE AS THE SMALL, NAIVE GIRL))) NOW I
ALL I PERCEIVE IT WITH THE BIG IRONY... BUT NEVERTHELESS. SUCH EXPERIENCE WAS AT ME IN RELATIONS (((
I WISH TO TELL THAT I VERY TRUE PERSON.... AND NEVER CHANGED TO HIM... AND HERE IT CHANGED TO ME
CONSTANTLY ALSO DID TO ME BY IT SO PAINFULLY.... AND SOMEHOW HOME FROM WORK I ONCE HAVE COME HAVE FOUND
IT IN THE OWN BED... WITH OTHER GIRL... IT WAS SO PAINFULLY AND SO STRONGLY
HAS WOUNDED TO ME THE SOUL... SO HAS STRONGLY OFFENDED ME THAT I ANY MORE DID NOT BEGIN TO MEET HIM, BECAUSE
THIS PERSON NOT WORTHY ME.... HIM HAS APPEARED NOT WORTHY SUCH PERSON AS ME... IT WAS SO
PAINFULLY, MORE THAN EVER EARLIER... HIM CALLED SERGEY AND TO IT WAS THEN WHEN WE HAVE GOT ACQUAINTED 30 YEARS
INSTEAD OF ONLY 22... BUT I NOT STRONGLY WORRIED ABOUT IT... BECAUSE FOR ME THE AGE OF THE PERSON STRONGLY IS NOT IMPORTANT,
THE MAIN THING THAT THE PERSON WAS GOOD BOTH ALWAYS RESPECTED ME AND NEVER CHANGED!!!! YOU CAN THINK
THAT I VERY BAD AND UNRELIABLE GIRL BECAUSE I WORK IN NIGHT CLUB... BUT IT NOT SO!!!!
I VERY RELIABLE PERSON AND TO VERY TRUE PARTNER AND NEVER WOULD BEGAN TO CHANGE NEVER!!!
AND SO.... SERGEY OFTEN DRANK AND CAME HOME DRUNK STRONGLY AND I BEAT STRONGLY, ONCE EVEN
HAS GOT TO HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF THAT THAT IT HAS STRONGLY BEATEN ME... HAS BROKEN TO ME THE HAND AND I HAD TO LIE DOWN IN HOSPITAL 2 MONTHS THERE ARE MORE... BUT NOW EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT AND WITH THE HAND ALL IS NORMAL, SO DO NOT WORRY!
YES HERE SUCH GIRLS AT US. WELL I HAVE IN VIEW OF IN RUSSIA... TO SUFFER SUCH BAD PEOPLE NEAR TO ITSELF!
ALSO ALLOW THE FAVOURITE PEOPLE SO BADLY TO ADDRESS WITH ITSELF... I HOPE THAT YOU NOT THE SUCH?
IN GENERAL I HAVE THROWN SERGEY FOR A LONG TIME ALREADY... STILL WHEN I WAS 23 YEARS OLD... AFTER 2 YEARS OF THE JOINT LIFE
I HAVE UNDERSTOOD THAT SUCH PERSON AS SERGEY CAN NOT BE WITH SUCH GOOD THE PERSON AS Я. AND STILL IT
CHANGED TO ME THROUGHOUT SUCH LONG TIME... AND I AS THE SMALL SILLY GIRL TRUSTED HIM AND HOPED
THAT HE WILL STOP TO DRINK, WILL CEASE TO BEAT ME SIMPLY SO... AND THE MORE SO TO CHANGE, BUT ALL IS VAIN!!!
I DO NOT REGRET THAT HAS LEFT FROM HIM BECAUSE SUCH PEOPLE AS IT ARE NOT WORTHY MY ATTENTION!
THE LOVE HAS PASSED... AND I DO NOT WANT THAT WITH ME ALL HAS REPEATED THAT THAT WAS.... I HOPE THAT YOU NOT THE SUCH!!!
I SEE IN YOU SUCH KIND PERSON AND VERY SINCERE WHICH WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME A LOT OF CARESS
BOTH ATTENTION.... AND THE MAIN THING RESPECTED ME... IN GENERAL IT IS EVERYTHING THAT I WOULD LIKE TO TELL TO YOU
IN THIS LETTER! I HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT CRY BECAUSE OF THAT THAT I HAVE TOLD TO YOU IN THIS LETTER...
ALL ALREADY IN THE PAST! AND NOW I WISH TO FIND AGAIN LOVE AND I WOULD LIKE THAT IT THERE WAS YOU... YOU SUCH GOOD...
AND SUCH THE ATTENTIVE MAN... AT TIMES WE DO NOT CHOOSE WHICH THOSE PEOPLE WE LOVE... AND THEY CAUSE US THE PAIN (((
YES HERE SUCH VITAL TRUTH... I HOPE YOUR ANSWER TO SEE FAST.... I MISS ON YOU MY DEAR!
TO WRITE TO ME IT IS VERY FAST....MISSSSSSSSSSSS YOU

NATALYA

Quote:
My sweet darling I am very happy for you to call me Muffin. Can I call
you Eccles? That is also a cake in the UK/ Sweet and delicious just
like you!!

So, Eccles,

Can I just say that if I ever meet this Sergey boy I will personally
kick seven shades of shit out of him for what he did to you. Honestly,
Russian men are kust the most dirty, stinking, pathetic creatures on
the earth. Half the time they are drunk and the other they are being
horrible to beautiful girls like you. They are not men they are
animals with tiny pricks who like to have sex with farmyard creatures.

You are better off without him, Eccles. I would treat you like a
goddesss if you were my girl.

Thanks for the photos they are great. Have you got any of you
stripping? I would love to see them. I will pretend that you are
taking your clothes off just for me and then I will have a quick hand
shandy thinking about you.

Hot kisses sexy Girl,

Muffin XXXX

Quote:
HELLO DEAR Muffin

IT IS VERY PLEASANT TO ME TO SEE YOUR ANSWER SO SOON)))) IT SO FINE)) AND IT IS VERY VERY PLEASANT FOR ME)))
I WISH TO TELL MANY THANKS FOR YOU KIND WORDS THAT YOU TO SPEAK TO ME, THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO CARE OF THAT
ABOUT ME AND TO GIVE SO MANY BEAUTIFUL EMOTIONS AND DESIRE TO DO ME HAPPY... IT SO IS HEALTHY)))
IT IS VERY PLEASANT TO ME TO SEE YOUR ATTENTION AND TO SEE THAT THAT YOU NOT TO USE SIMPLY READY LETTERS FOR
THAT TO ANSWER ME)))
Evil or Very Mad [Can you believe the nerve?!!]

AS I AM GLAD THAT YOU LIKE MY PHOTOS AND YOU TO OBSERVE THEM VERY OFTEN))) I KNOW)))
AND IT AGAIN INTRODUCES IN MY LIFE A LOT OF PLEASURE AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FEELINGS..... THANKS)))
THIS LETTER WILL NOT BE BIG... BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU OF A BIT MORE QUESTIONS RATHER
OUR DIALOGUE.... AND THAT WE WITH YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THAT... IT IS INTERESTING TO ME TO KNOW ALL IT... SO I HOPE TO SEE
YOUR ANSWERS TO THEM... BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME TO KNOW YOUR OPINION... HERE THESE QUESTIONS)))

1. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE FROM OUR CORRESPONDENCE?
2. SEX IN RELATIONS IS HOW MUCH IMPORTANT FOR YOU?
3. WHETHER YOU CONSIDER ME THOUGHTLESS? Very Happy
4. WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU ME ON WEBCAMERA?
5. WOULD LIKE YOU THAT I TO ARRIVE TO YOU HOME?

I HOPE TO SEE YOUR ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS... I TOO TO TELL ABOUT IT A LITTLE... FOR ME IT IS IMPORTANT IN RELATIONS
SEX BECAUSE I CONSIDER THAT FOR EACH PERSON IS IMPORTANT SEX... AND I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE MANY THE PLEASANT MOMENTS
TO THE UNIQUE PERSON... BECAUSE I VERY TRUE GIRL ALSO WOULD BEGAN TO CHANGE NEVER!!!
IF IT IS FAIR, I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT ONCE OTHER COUNTRY, AS EARLIER I ANYWHERE WAS NOT (((
MAXIMUM WHERE I WENT... IT IS MOSCOW... BUT IT NOT ABROAD SO I DO NOT HAVE FOREIGN PASSPORT IF THAT)
YOU SUCH DARLING, SUCH SINCERE, SUCH CAREFUL, AS THOUGH WOULD BE DESIRABLE TO RENDER TO ME IN YOUR EMBRACES NOW!
I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER MY DEAR AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL ANSWER VERY SOON)))
MANY KISSSSSSSSSS FOR YOU

NATALYA

So there we are. As you can see my baiter nickname is Muffin and I give my baits cake names for easy identification. This one's going to be addressed as Eccles from now on. [Also a Goons character fact fans]. Not sure exactly how a double bait works logistically but would love to learn and give it a go.

Thanks.

Phil Yerboots.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic