SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

For those who were looking for ladettes...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to check my 4ppl profile and decided to go ahead and set up a 50 year old male profile at the same time today. Used a "before" picture from the testimonials on a sleazy weight loss product site.

Here are the messages it has already received today (let me tell you, a couple of these profiles are in the running for "most idiotic profile ever" too...) note that all emails come complete with immediate attempt to get off 4ppl...

--------------------------
This one admits to being in Ghana: profile http://www.4ppl.com/gb2309

Am quite fascinated by your words in your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. I will sure love to meet a Nice Looking man .Well, my name is Felicia l am 29 years of age single .. I am on this site to search for a real soul mate,or a real love.Someone who knows what they want out of life, someone who wants to live life, someone who is not afraid to love and to be loved. I want someone who can see into my heart and soul and who can realize and value my individuality and uniqueness. I wish You can contact me back) Or Just meet me at girlbabe23 that is My Messanger id..
I never knew about the internet until I noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful.Relationship is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.Love to hear from you .Take care
[email protected]/ [email protected]

-----------------------------------
Claims to be from NY, less attractive photo on profile, but language clearly says "not American." Profile: http://www.4ppl.com/juliet1z

Hi , how are you doing ? I,m juliet by name , Simple Single Lady......I am a youthful lady who lives with a happy heart, playful spirit and a peaceful mind. I live simply, love generously, care deeply, and speak kindly.....

LOOKING FOR MY RIGHT SOUL MATE TO SEATTLE DOWN AND BUILD A NICE,LOVELY AND HAPPY FAMILY..MY HOBBIES ARE READING,CAMPING,SWIMMING,WATCHING MOVIES,MAKING FRIENDS AND LOT MORE.I AM HONEST,LOYAL,KIND,CARING,UNDERSTANDING,OPEN MINDED,GOD FEARING,FAITHFUL,TRUTHFUL AND TRUSTFUL LADY..I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL LUV ME WITH ALL HIS HEART AND SOUL AND WILL NEVER EVER DISAPPOINT ME...I AM SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR MY RIGHT CHOICE HERE....ALL ARE WELCOME...MAIL ME NOW..

Well , If you don't mind and we can get to have a nice conversation and let get to know more about each other in life Here is my Yahoo Id or Email address [[email protected]] You can Email me or add me so we can have a nice chat...I,m Online now you can add me so we can have a nice conversation there and I will show you more of my pictures....Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.....Be Safe
juliet

---------------------------------------
No photo, but claims to be from New Mexico, again clearly not American: From intro letter, I think this one will very quickly move into straight 419 http://www.4ppl.com/fatilove1z

Good day my dear friend,

I am a beautiful young and charming girl looking for real friendship and
protection, Having gone through your profile, I was very happy to contact
you for us to know ourselves the more.

You know that distance, age and indeed color cannot stop true love or
friendship, So I will appreciate it much if you send your reply to my
private mail box:

[email protected]

To enable me send my pictures and more information about my self to you
and to tell you the more reason why i contacted you. I wait for your
positive reply, take care and have a nice day.

Yours faithfully
Fati Alima Musah

-----------------------------------

This brilliant scammer put a picture of a very blonde female on the profile but the profile claims to be a dark-haired male... in one place claims to be in Nigeria, then claims profession is: student univasity of liverpool http://www.4ppl.com/887

hey hw are you iam here now where are you now i really wanna cht with you on yahoo so if you guess to me better pls this is my id pls ........shanylove_wigan

-----------------------------------------
Typical blonde "sexy" photo on this one, claims to be from New York, again the language makes it quite clear it is not true...

i Friend,
it give me a great pleassure to write you i was browsing when i came
across your email contact and something touched me to contact you ,i
will be very happy to be in communication with you if you will have
the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what
happened in future.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my
email([email protected]) for me to tell you more about my self and
give you my picture for a good start.
i will be waiting to hear from you.
have a blessed day.
from Nadezhda

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic