SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected] , a deserving case

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forwarded to me for checking but I am afraid she doesn't give the headers. She isn't going to get scammed and she knows this is a liar.
It is always says "Dear" "Baby" "Sweetie" because the scammer doesn't care about names and just cuts and pastes from the script. It would take too much time to do that for the hundreds it sends out daily.

Quote:
To: MariaXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Tue, November 10, 2009 6:43:20 AM
Subject: hello

Hi!
how are you really doing today my dear? i 'm appreciate your effort to contact me here I'm so glad with that, thanks my dear.
I'm Wilson James, I live in North Carolina, I'm a single but I have been in love for once in my life. actually the lady cheated me, I don't have any kid, I work as an Engineer in building construction company, i like to watch TV reading, i like soccer so much, I passionate about love,honest, trust and loyalty. my favorite color are White, black, blue... I like all foods and soft drinks, I don't take drugs neither smoke at all, but i don't hate people doing that my dear. I'm a cool headed guy very easy going famous and reliable.That is why I'm willing to Meet Someone who will always show me true love. Who will always honest in love and trust. I don't mind your distance if there true love i can even relocate with my love. If i meet through love nothing that i can do for love i don't want cheaters or double dating but true love from the bottom of your hearth to let me feel exciting time to time.
my dear i will prefer we should continue write to each other in this way cos i don't normally come on chatting room to chat cos of my work Nature, i will like to read from you here time to time so let us just start it from here and see where it goes i believe its Positive at the end, Amen

Sincerely..
Wilson J

To: Maria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 6:24:15 AM
Subject: smile

Hello
how are you doing today hope you feel more better. I was upset when you call me lie. I don't expect this from you I told you all am about here but you dont belief me. do you think I'm here to play anyone one somebody time. I really feel so bad to heard that from you sweetie.... well all I told is truth about my job now.. so if think I'm lying about this it up to sweetie... I will get back to you soon
Take care
Wilson

To: MariaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 10:14:08 PM
Subject: Re: smile

+601.6697.1069
that is number you can call me to in Malaysia
sweetie tell all you can do for me I need urgent assistance
i will be waiting read from you any amount i will appreciate it
i will give you Info to send it ok
thank alot

Now comes the stolen text, but be careful on the site it came from because Avast gave me a virus warning.
Quote:
To: Maria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 7:32:39 AM
Subject: I feel happy with you my love always on my mind

Hi Dear!
If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever
If you're asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. If you asking if I love you, the answer is I DO
Bed time Romance At the close of each day, you have the choice to either ignore your partner or embrace the opportunity for intimacy. Tonight, shake things up a bit and choose one of the great ideas below to help you enjoy that special time with your lover.
Tonight when you look up at the stars, try and count them all. I miss you that much. When you go to the beach, try to count every grain of sand. I trust you that much. When you go in the water, try and count each drop of water in the ocean. I need you that much. When your heart beats, try and count each and every beat for a day. I love you that much......
Sweetie you're always on my mind this has been my thought everyday I heard you all what you said I do understand all. Very soon things will be alright I know that baby. Sweetie I don't give you specific amount to send to Me OK help me with all you can render for me till I come baby. I promise to refund everything back to you my love.. I will appreciate anything you give me
loving you always.\
Wilson.

To: Maria XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 5:02:40 AM
Subject: Re: I feel happy with you my love always on my mind

Baby how you doing today
I have been waiting to have the western union info
please Sweetie don't let me down please help me out baby
This my coming from ministry again i was give grace till Wednesday
to balance the payment. baby I'm really crying to write you this note again
its really sucks to my heart. baby please send me all you can to help me out from this
delaying I had this moment help me out so that I can collect it here by Tuesday then i will go for payment on Wednesday morning. my love HELP ME OUT WITH ALL YOU CAN AFFORD
please write the info according to the receipt you collect from western union sweetie thanks a lot for your support
Wilson

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme

Last edited by Began Steele on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'Hi, how are you?' - message sent.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its had an ASEM from me too. Caligula's good friend Evena Whiplash has contacted it. I feel some safari moments may arrive. Together with some write junk.jpg.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic