SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New to Baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nebraska
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'm new to this after watching some sickening stories on the news. Can anyone provide me or PM me with some email addresses to mess with these people?
Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya nebraska,

Sign up here and introduce yourself: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133443

Get yourself a mentor and read everything in the 'EATER UNIVERSITY' thread.

Welcome on board! Laughing

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nebraska.
Welcome.Laughing
Then to http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I can certainly tell that Nebraska and I are not going to get along very well at all!

(note - A jayhawk is the mascott of the University of Kansas, and Nebraska is a a state that borders Kansas, and both the University of Nebraska and the University of Kansas are in the same athletic conference, and, aw.... forget it)

Get a mentor, grab some names from the surplus list, read the stickies, attend Baiter University (and pass with flying colors) and you're good to go.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Nebraska!

What everyone above said.... Smile Especially remember to bait safely by setting up email account/s with no real life details.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have relatives on both sides of the family in Lincoln! So my cousins are all Huskers fans!

Me, I was born in Kansas, but haven't been there in five years or so. (for security reasons I'm only going to give my location as Starbase 11 Laughing )

Anyway, welcome to our world! Say goodbye to your spare time...... Very Happy

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
bumsnacks
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater! Like catcher said, no real life details! (So, that leaves it open for your character to be an ISU fan! They don't have a life and nobody really wants their details!!!) Smile
Bait safe and have as much fun as you want!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic